Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, Aden said:

If people aren't always holding her to impossible music standards, they're always holding her to impossible sociopolitical standards. I don't blame her for being so silent nowadays. 

 

:celestial3:

 

(Also, unless she's spent this long hiatus studying Middle Eastern affairs, I'd rather she not say anything than use her platform irresponsibly.)

 

 

 

 

she's looking for evidence currently :celestial5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Aden said:

If people aren't always holding her to impossible music standards, they're always holding her to impossible sociopolitical standards. I don't blame her for being so silent nowadays. 

 

:celestial3:

 

(Also, unless she's spent this long hiatus studying Middle Eastern affairs, I'd rather she not say anything than use her platform irresponsibly.)

 

 

 

 

The standard is not impossible plz lol

 

Just be a decent human and use your platform for the good

Ok, so she really gonna wait 4-5 years to release another pop album after Chromatica was a flop.  Look what happened to Christina Aguilera. 

3 minutes ago, Babar2009 said:

Ok, so she really gonna wait 4-5 years to release another pop album after Chromatica was a flop.  Look what happened to Christina Aguilera. 

Chromatica was not a flop, lmao. And Lady Gaga is not Christina Aguilera. Aren’t ya’ll tired of this?

24 minutes ago, Babar2009 said:

Ok, so she really gonna wait 4-5 years to release another pop album after Chromatica was a flop.  Look what happened to Christina Aguilera. 

Calling Chromatica a flop is a long shot. Not everybody is doing Taylor Swift's numbers, don't get it twisted.

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

People love to forget the praise Chromatica got when it was released 

not the OGH smear campaign actually working on them :deadbanana4:

Signing a pre-written letter asking Biden for a ceasefire is not an "impossible sociopolitical standard," it's the bare minimum she could do. While I personally didn't expect anything, I can see why some people might be disappointed. 

Love that figures like Beyonce are able to leave their social accounts dust and her fans don't give af but nooooooo Gaga absolutely MUST comment on Israel-Hamas! And the Russo-Ukranian war! And Yemen! And US military intervention in Latin America! And Chinese involvement in Taiwan! Otherwise, she's a terrible person!

 

Only Little Monsters would simultaneously call their fave a forgotten hag and the person with the single most important social platform in the same breath. :rip:

 

 

 

Quote

Lady Gaga is on the list of 11 artists who will release a vinyl on Urban Outfitters for "Singles Day", which takes place on 11/11.

 

Beyoncé's career wasn't predominantly centered on addressing various social and political issues, whereas Gaga was actively involved in political discussions and advocacy early in her career. I don't get why we're comparing apples and oranges. :toofunny2: 

12 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

 

11/11 vinyl??? Well, lemme get back on the ARTPOP delusion wagon

 

 

:gaygacat6::gaygacat7::gaygacat8:

Edited by Reginald

23 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

 

Ohhhh lemme just hold on to this sliver of hope I have. (Watch it be a Bloody Mary vinyl)

I swear if she doesn’t drop something, one of you gatekeepers better leak those damn songs. It’s been oolong :WAP:

I think an AP (song) vinyl would be perfect and something worth collecting

2 minutes ago, Velvet said:

I think an AP (song) vinyl would be perfect and something worth collecting

We would run to the stores for it

Of course a possible ARTPOP celebrative single vinyl had to be an UO exclusive.

Crying in european :gaycat7:

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Shoful said:

We would run to the stores for it

Yea...like get those 5 sales I guess

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.