Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

34 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

TEOG is serving tank single numbers in streaming era. Definitely her most forgotten hit single by the GP

 

It would deserve its moment on TikTok

I don’t get it. TEOG felt huge when it came out. I blame Judas. 

Judas was the biggest misstep of her career after Stupid Tank

1. Chromatica Ball

2. Monster Ball

3. Born This Way Ball

4. Artrave

5. Joanne Tour

 

And I know Im right, no need to argue

8 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Judas was the biggest misstep of her career after Stupid Tank

Yep, anecdotally all of my friends who enjoyed BTW (single) were confused by Judas. 

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

1. Chromatica Ball

2. Monster Ball

3. Born This Way Ball

4. Artrave

5. Joanne Tour

 

And I know Im right, no need to argue

1. Born This Way Ball

2. Joanne Tour (even if I couldn't attend, cancelled 2x)

3. Chromatica Ball

4. Monster Ball

5. artRAVE

12 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Judas was the biggest misstep of her career after Stupid Tank

No, Judas's streaming numbers are saying otherwise.

 

1. VMAs 2010 - her not having a single out and no performance during the biggest night of her career. Monster could've shinned as the 4th single

2. NOBTR never being released, the leaked documents showed it was intended for ARTPOP

3. Stupid Tank - no explanation needed

 

 

These three really bother me

 

middle america white pentecostals were pissed off when she released judas. 

13 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

No, Judas's streaming numbers are saying otherwise.

 

1. VMAs 2010 - her not having a single out and no performance during the biggest night of her career. Monster could've shinned as the 4th single

2. NOBTR never being released, the leaked documents showed it was intended for ARTPOP

3. Stupid Tank - no explanation needed

 

 

These three really bother me

 

Monster REALLY should’ve been a single. She would be Halloweenriah for sure. 

The way she could’ve snatched up Tim Burton for a DarkGa Beetlejuice-inspired Bloody Mary MV

 

but method acting I guess. I hope she does an in depth video when she’s retiring to reveal why she went back on promises and chose some opportunities over others

49 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

1. Born This Way Ball

2. Joanne Tour (even if I couldn't attend, cancelled 2x)

3. Chromatica Ball

4. Monster Ball

5. artRAVE

Joanne Tour sucks asssss, I tried rewatching it and literally couldn't finish. Her energy was so off.

I'm glad 'Judas' was a hit in my country, I remember a few viral videos back in the day recreating the choreo on Youtube-Twitter-Facebook when TikTok trends didn't even exist.

4 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Joanne Tour sucks asssss, I tried rewatching it and literally couldn't finish. Her energy was so off.

Imo it had an amazing production but she was obviously not feeling well throughout the whole process so yeah. 

October 28th

 

2008



TMsmXFf.jpgfl4xqZ9.jpgtgEmjyd.jpgxmHGDRm.jpgxrUM2Qf.jpgd1g0VWD.jpgWaB9LjU.jpg

 

2010



iMi6udX.jpgKOOkSiH.jpg

 

2011



qWhgkud.jpgnB7C92c.jpgBykXySR.jpgWbdFWJV.jpgvJaqkw4.jpgkRIGKd7.jpg9tM2Hkq.jpgPUrS8va.jpgHRdO2fW.jpgyCEGzWh.pngwEYN7pS.pngxK9GBYx.jpgoY1623z.jpgkWt5yvL.jpgOfIfUID.jpg2JSMkSZ.jpgvvHBXxu.jpg

 

2012



8DYUukv.jpg

 

2013



bR4txtw.jpg7Ujy8FC.jpgqZosU3d.jpg1nkKqWN.jpgb7H8gDt.jpgOoknX4N.jpgNFMJD4x.jpgpfmU0IP.jpg2fhip18.jpgvrbT2d4.jpgwo9rlrd.jpgi9GSWQJ.jpgzHJ76Zd.jpgWml5lG4.jpghuBeGcW.jpgyUHwmnF.jpgFBfUNaT.jpg

 

2015



DfsdiBy.jpg

 

2021



pYp19Wi.jpg

 

 

Joanne World Tour was vocally her best show, you could clearly see how the ASIB filming paid off

Chromatica Ball was one of her best in terms of energy, she didn't miss a beat

20 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Imo it had an amazing production but she was obviously not feeling well throughout the whole process so yeah. 

I mean yuh 

 

 

No comparison, chromatica Ball also had better aesthetic idc idc

6 minutes ago, Kimi said:

I mean yuh 

 

 

No comparison, chromatica Ball also had better aesthetic idc idc

you taking footage of Gaga during her fibro peak...

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

you taking footage of Gaga during her fibro peak...

well duh fibro is the reason its her worst tour

Joanne World Tour indeed had some of her very best vocals despite her being in poor health. She gave all she could. 

Just now, Kimi said:

well duh fibro is the reason its her worst tour

she had great moments during that tour

Monsters stop rewriting history

I'd also take JWT over artRAVE and its messy messy production and costumes

lady-gaga-3713-steve-jennings.jpg

citifield_gaga-1115-of-16.jpg

ghnewsok-OK-5575514-f78e17a2.jpeg?width=

lady-gaga-5578-steve-jennings.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

 

15 minutes ago, Kimi said:

I mean yuh 

 

 

No comparison, chromatica Ball also had better aesthetic idc idc

Well, yeah, Chromatica Tour was her best tour in my opinion so any comparison is pointless, especially when she was in pain during most of JWT.

9 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

she had great moments during that tour

Monsters stop rewriting history

I'd also take JWT over artRAVE and its messy messy production and costumes

lady-gaga-3713-steve-jennings.jpg

citifield_gaga-1115-of-16.jpg

ghnewsok-OK-5575514-f78e17a2.jpeg?width=

lady-gaga-5578-steve-jennings.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

 

Cute pics but I've seen the concert and a) it didn't look that good 

b) her energy was so off

 

I ain't saying it was a bad tour just weaker than others 

Edited by Kimi

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.