Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Kimi said:

Joanne Tour sucks asssss, I tried rewatching it and literally couldn't finish. Her energy was so off.

The last shows were very painful but the first 25 dates were a delight to watch.

 

 

Underrated born this way look

 

WbdFWJV.jpegPUrS8va.jpeg

 

her hair matching the indian flag :clap3:

I know JWT was designed to arenas because they were not sure about the Halftime (after the confirmation they booked the stadiums they could book)

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

 

 

  Hide contents

2fhip18.jpgwo9rlrd.jpg
 

 

 

Jump scare 

Edited by Janet

For the next tour I can see her doing 35-40 dates. She said she is healthier and with TCB we can tell it was a show designed to make her feel good during every act. 

14 hours ago, Artur said:

Just Dance +828.242 / biggest update of the year

Paparazzi +555.189 / biggest update EVER

Poker Face +919.505 / biggest update EVER

Bad Romance +748.233 / biggest update of the year

Teeth +21.981 / biggest update of the year

Heavy Metal Lover +36.915 / biggest update of the year

 

The Fame +2.783.934 / biggest update of the year

The Fame Monster +1.721.440 / biggest update of the year

 

corre2.gif

 

GAGAWEEN IS HERE

 

 

This :jonny:

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

For the next tour, I can see her filming it and not releasing it. 

archive queen

 

:jonny::jonny::jonny:

18 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

For the next tour I can see her doing 35-40 dates. She said she is healthier and with TCB we can tell it was a show designed to make her feel good during every act. 

After Chroma Ball's success, I hope they go all out for stage design, props and visuals. I know she likes things raw, and all of her tours were amazing visually, but I would love to see her going full on huge led screens and technology. Literally no one can beat her interludes, she needs to go BIG!

Edited by Artur

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

After Chroma Ball's success, I hope they go all out for stage design, props and visuals. I know she likes things raw, and all of her tours were amazing visually, but I would love to see her going full on huge led screens and technology. Literally no one can beat her interludes, she needs to go BIG!

I like the stage design from TCB and all the big screens but I agree. Live Nation is doing a lot of great things with TAIT (stage design) and there are a lot of possibilities this time when it comes about technology in live concerts

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I don’t get it. TEOG felt huge when it came out. I blame Judas. 

Or the proof Judas actually deserved better as a single and underperformed in some countries because of bigots and closed minded people ?

 

Judas did actually great in Europe. It's pretty better known than TEOG here in in France

Edited by monketsharona

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

Joanne World Tour was vocally her best show, you could clearly see how the ASIB filming paid off

Chromatica Ball was one of her best in terms of energy, she didn't miss a beat

Yes I agree she was in her bag for JWT vocally. She’s only just getting back to that level looking at recent videos. CBT was good because she suddenly had lots of polish after enigma/VMAs and also tight choreography like she’d looked at her previous weaknesses.

 

LG7 tour will be better still (more budget in stage looks erc) with her magnum opus album 🙏🏼

I would love her to have a Ray of Light era where it’s just perfection in terms of visuals, singles, energy, budget. I know she isn’t interested in having a career like Madonna since she publicly attacked her, but it would be nice to have another massive era before she turns 40

OMG.gif

 

It's actually taking off (again), BM the certified classic that you are.

 

OMG.gif

 

3 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

Judas was the biggest misstep of her career after Stupid Tank

Its streams today as a "flop" say otherwise. I see only some of us know how to speak in future tense.......Ew

If TEOG was released before Judas it would have been peaked at #1, and released Judas after (it would still flop anyways) 

  • Author
2 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

Underrated born this way look

 

WbdFWJV.jpegPUrS8va.jpeg

 

her hair matching the indian flag :clap3:

I gasped when I saw this look on my tv show, my Indian ass was so happy that day

You guys have no idea how much noise she made when she came to India. The front pages of every newspaper in India were literally all about her. 

 

(For the comparison, Katy barely made into a small column of main newspaper when she came to India)

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

OMG.gif

it just jumped 20k, no1curr

1 hour ago, MadMax12 said:

I would love her to have a Ray of Light era where it’s just perfection in terms of visuals, singles, energy, budget. I know she isn’t interested in having a career like Madonna since she publicly attacked her, but it would be nice to have another massive era before she turns 40

I don’t know if she would tone down and hide her vocals behind strong production like Madonna (who can’t really sing no shade) with focus more on tone - she hasn’t done this since TFM…  But tbh I think it does work better in pop production and radio. 
Gaga a big vocalist whose recent best showings were ballads that played into her strengths. But, I do agree  it would be nice to get a pure pop album that ticks all the boxes

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.