Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

when people start flipping after the acclaim then whatย 

ย 

kjhomTo.gif

Oh I hear them switching like ******* as I type

ย 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

ROTY & Rock Song/Performance nom locked. 2025 awardsGรกr szn truly gonna be such a fun and chaotic rollercoasterย 

ย 

spacer.png

See, when BloodPop is not involved we get results like this.ย 

ย 

kjhomTo.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by GGD
spell check

  • Author

Few more reviews:

Entertainment Weekly:ย Hear Lady Gaga sing like you've never heard her before on new gospel song with Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder

Quote

The singers trade vocals through the song, with Mick Jagger crooning about hearing the sounds of heaven drifting down to meet him on earth and Gaga providing soaring riffs behind him, all amid a lush, powerful arrangement of guitars, saxophone, and drums.

Consequences of Sound:ย The Rolling Stones Enlists Lady Gaga and Stevie Wonder for New Song โ€œSweet Sounds of Heavenโ€: Stream

Quote

Jagger is then joined by Gaga, who at first delivers restrained backing vocals on the second verse before letting it all hang out on the chorus. โ€œNo, Iโ€™m not, not goinโ€™ to Hell/ In some dusty motel,โ€ the duo sings. โ€œAnd Iโ€™m not, not goinโ€™ down/ In the dirt.โ€

ย 

Mick sounds so soo good. Is this really the vocal of an 80yo? :jonny:ย 

11 minutes ago, GGD said:

See, when BloodPop is not involved we get results like this.ย 

ย 

kjhomTo.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

The result is horrible.ย 
ย 

i donโ€™t like her voice. I see her face when she is singing this already and oh no :rip:ย 

ย 

ย 

what's with all of these spam accounts?ย 

ย 

ย 

taybillie-chelsi-taybillie.gif

ย 

ย 

OT: I wonder if she's going to post about it on Instagram.

ย 

Her vocals are too quiet. I hope she knew they were only putting her in the backgroundย 

She sounds great but I wish we heard her more on the trackย :katie:

Edited by Marry The Gods

This collab wasn't even originally planned for her to be included.ย 

If they weren't in the same studio, this wouldn't happen at all.ย 

ย 

Her having a minor part is inevitable.

ย 

taybillie-chelsi-taybillie.gif

ย 

Yall expect her to get a solo verse in just one take of recording?ย 

ย 

I was a bit mad at first because I thought Godga was barely in the song but after the second andย  third listen I understood that the balance between their vocals is actually really good. It clicked for me.ย 

So yeah, I switched already skshsh

Oh Godga, you just bagged another legendary collab.ย 

:clap::-*

16 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

The result is horrible.ย 
ย 

i donโ€™t like her voice. I see her face when she is singing this already and oh no :rip:ย 

ย 

ย 

not you coming for my throne as most annoying liddo

WyL3dCZ.gif

i just don't like they did use a wierd filter for her like i feel her voice blurred. idk and her mic vol turn down. they did something...his voice sound crystal clear. in 5:45 gaga sounds clear there...

49 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

incoming Best Rock Performanceย 

she always win in acclaim!

Her vocals and her ooh's in the second half of the song??? :jonny5: And the production is CLEAN.ย 

I donโ€™t get why some of yaโ€™ll feel the need to bring others down while reviewing a song. Itโ€™s so unnecessary. I get the need to pick on OGHโ€™s and I applaud it but to laugh at other liddosโ€™ because they donโ€™t like the song. Meh.

ย 

The song is a great RS song. Gaga did amazing. Thatโ€™s all there is. We can say that and still appreciate and include other genres sheโ€™s making.

25 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

The result is horrible.ย 
ย 

i donโ€™t like her voice. I see her face when she is singing this already and oh no :rip:ย 

ย 

ย 

So turn the TV off or switch to the Disney channel? :isudumblmao:

Also, this song doesn't feel like 7 minutes at all. Maybe that's one of the reasons Gaga didn't suggest to have a verse.

She probably thought it was already perfect without adding another element to the song.ย 

7 minutes ago, DockDock said:

i just don't like they did use a wierd filter for her like i feel her voice blurred. idk and her mic vol turn down. they did something...his voice sound crystal clear. in 5:45 gaga sounds clear there...

This. Why is he so clear but shes distorted. She definitely needed a verse so she wasn't shouting the entire time. But I think the song itself is really good I like when it all explodes toward the end with the trumpet. I'm glad it exists I mean the RS are legends after all but I think it could have been a bit more polished.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.