Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

I remember during Chromatica Ball when she closed with Hold my Pee and I didn’t even bother to stay 

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

tbh, you missed out. Hold My Land (Live) was an experience, made me love the song much more

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

tbh, you missed out. Hold My Land (Live) was an experience, made me love the song much more

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

I kinda believe you. Bloodpops productions tend to sound better live than in his dull studio versions 

 

do we know why Gaga was in the studio at the same time as Rolling Stones? LG7?

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

34 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

How long til Shallow goes Diamond?

 

we need some good news around here 

The streets are saying it will be eligible by the end of the year

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

4 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

do we know why Gaga was in the studio at the same time as Rolling Stones? LG7?

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

i'm pretty sure they said this album was recorded back in 2019/2020 so it was probably for Chromatica

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

it’s kinda good at the end wait

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

 

im just happy she’s making music she enjoys and collaborating with more legends

18 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

I remember during Chromatica Ball when she closed with Hold my Pee and I didn’t even bother to stay 

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

i stayed and she served vocals

 

the way it was THE ONLY song nobody sang along to and people just stood there awkwardly eyeing the exits 

 

it was BAD for her, hope she got the memo

 

F2qL7zt.gif

5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

i'm pretty sure they said this album was recorded back in 2019/2020 so it was probably for Chromatica

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

They started recording in 2019 then stopped due to covid and their bandmate passing away and finished it last year iirc. I think I read that SSOH was recorded in Q4 2022 so most likely when she was working on JFAD.

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

Gagaween update

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

 

Bloody Mary +472.779 (+1.8% vs yesterday / +1.5% vs last week)

Monster +122.176 (-0.3% vs yesterday / +6.9% vs last week)

LG7 being her inner Janis Joplin meets Bon Jovi meets Bowie meets Speingsteen meets Queen, etc....I c*me a bit

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

sweets sounds of heaven is not the best gaga song put on streaming this week

 

i’ll say that much

F2qL7zt.gif

The mixed reviews on this page alone, lemme keep my expectations low

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

55 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

I remember during Chromatica Ball when she closed with Hold my Pee and I didn’t even bother to stay 

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

Literally everyone was singing, crying, yelling, and dancing along to the entire show and then she sang that sang. It was like everyone died. Not even a great performance could save it.

spacer.png

 

Rejected by the GP, Oscar voters, and her own fans. An anti-classic.

spacer.png

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Literally everyone was singing, crying, yelling, and dancing along to the entire and show and then she sang that sang and it was like everyone died. Not even a great performance could save it.

spacer.png

 

Rejected by the GP, Oscar voters, and her own fans. An anti-classic.

spacer.png

no but fr

 

the whole concert was UNREAL, everyone on cloud 9 high on euphoria during the whole thing, losing their mind screaming and singing along

 

then that mess as the closure brought us down to earth CRASHING 

 

nobody singing, nobody feeling it…felt so awkward

 

imagine if she closed with Applause or another ASIB song

 

dumb *****

F2qL7zt.gif

Can't wait until Joker era starts and I hope she does an even bigger press tour 

 

Hope we get more stills as soon as the SAG strike ends and maybe a teaser debut at the SB

 

we deserve a great 2024 after 2023 was basically all #sponcon

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

7 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Well at MetLife we were all swaying our arms side to side during HMH

I was almost barricade at MetLife and the energy was great during HMH but it was definitely down from the rest of the concert, so I imagine further back the energy was lower

 

 

Edited by Velvet

The way she GROWLS “I’m not going to hell in some dusty motel” CINDY MY PVSSY IS LEAKING

 

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Well at MetLife we were all swaying our arms side to side during HMH

Not me, I was walking out to the nearest exit. Tee hee 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

i'm pretty sure they said this album was recorded back in 2019/2020 so it was probably for Chromatica

 

WyL3dCZ.gif

Those are NOT Gar’s 2019/2020 lips in those Polaroids. It was Q4 2022

 

spacer.png

I love the new song. I hope we get a live performance soon 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.