• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

This may sound dramatic, but if Gaga were to ever sell her catalog, that would be sure-fire proof that she no longer cares about her music career. You do that when you are done with music or have any interest in it. I could not imagine an actual artist like Gaga selling her life's work.

I actually see that happening very soon nn

Paradise is in my hands

what did I come back too? anyway, this tiktok from a week ago has over 12M views and 1.5m likes, and I've seen lots of jazz show tiktoks with over a million views 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

when has Alice ever not hit

JhBlZwt.gif

Live on tour, I'm afraid

JhBlZwt.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

This may sound dramatic, but if Gaga were to ever sell her catalog, that would be sure-fire proof that she no longer cares about her music career. You do that when you are done with music or have any interest in it. I could not imagine an actual artist like Gaga selling her life's work.

She has an album named after her aunt. Would she really sell her personal work to randos? 
Artists like Justin and Katy have no connections to their music, making it an easy deal. 

9 minutes ago, Bojana said:

what did I come back too? anyway, this tiktok from a week ago has over 12M views and 1.5m likes, and I've seen lots of jazz show tiktoks with over a million views 

Gaga is going viral simply for having talent. That’s why these jazz show tik tok have so many views. It’s the only logical explanation. 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

need Alice to go viral on TikTok so she's forced to perform it at the next tour and do it RIGHT

JhBlZwt.gif

We need artpop songs to go viral first to celebrate 10th anniversary.

Donatella is actually genius. The prechorus reflects the sadness within the fashion industry and its revolving door of trends and designers perfectly, and the lyrics are camp done RIGHT.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

those are

At least GUy or Mary Jane Holland.

If Gaga ever sold her catalog it’s worth at least $500 million. There is no doubt. 

her music can be a stable during Halloween season for commercials, tv shows, movies. It’s edgy enough to appeal to even supernatural type teen dramas, goth kids etc. 

I really don’t understand why her label hasn’t taking advantage of that and make Gaga seem like the queen of Halloween a dark equivalent to Mariah’s Christmas queen title.

Edited by Happylittlepunk

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Did we ever figure out why a piano was featured in the mv? The version of the song used in the mv has no piano 

Was that not a reference to the original ost song?

1 hour ago, Rhiannon said:

Gold is 100k but I think that figure combined SPS… so you either go gold by hitting it 100k pure, or 100k streams :toofunny2: such a stupid rule. I wonder if it passed ASIB in Japan?

11 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

If Gaga ever sold her catalog it’s worth at least $500 million. There is no doubt. 

her music can be a stable during Halloween season for commercials, tv shows, movies. It’s edgy enough to appeal to even supernatural type teen dramas, goth kids etc. 

I really don’t understand why her label hasn’t taking advantage of that and make Gaga seem like the queen of Halloween a dark equivalent to Mariah’s Christmas queen title.

Mariah hasn't released an album since 2018 so maybe we DON'T want Gaga to be a Halloween chanteuse.

spacer.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

the bigger question is why they dont re-release Cheek 2 Cheek with Winter Wonderland as a bonus track

spacer.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, truthteller said:

the bigger question is why they dont re-release Cheek 2 Cheek with Winter Wonderland as a bonus track

spacer.png

The bigger question is why do they have Bang Bang available on AM but not Spotify

JhBlZwt.gif 

• Like 1

and when Miss Thing sells her catalog so she can expand her beauty business, then what?

JhBlZwt.gif

40 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I manifest her releasing Frankensteined from the vault for Halloween one year and making it her Halloween anthem

5 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

No way she would get more than Katy or Justin sis

At the end of the day we have no idea how they come up with these numbers, but from what we can piece together, I don't see how Gaga wouldn't make more if she went down this route (which I hope she doesn't).

She's moved significantly more album units than Katy and almost as many as Justin (we can't count features or songs that aren't theirs in terms of these things), has shown her brand is more profitable between the three through touring, and has infinitely more acclaim and industry goodwill than the two combined.

Just because Justin does better on streaming doesn't outweigh the fact that Gaga has shown her musical career to be more profitable overall and is the person between the three that people are most willing to spend money on in one way or another. I can't say if that would influence these types of decisions, but I'd imagine someone looking to make this type of investment would be willing to pay more for someone who commands more purchases and money from consumers. (Then again, Justin is bigger than Katy in that regard and she still got more, so who really knows how they decide these things. :deadbanana:)

Estimated WW Career Album Units

Justin Bieber: 77.351M (27.316 Sales + 12.101M TEA + 37.99M SEA)

Lady Gaga: 77.077M (36.002 Sales + 19.116M TEA + 21.831M SEA)

Katy Perry: 55.852M (16.179M Sales + 19.23M TEA + 20.443M SEA)

Estimated Career Boxscore Data

Lady Gaga: $802M

Justin Bieber: $612M

Katy Perry: $433M

• Like 2

The way Bloody Mary is literally attached to Wednesday now :rip:  my niece was watching youtube and it was playing Bloody Mary with a Wednesday Addams cartoon playing on it :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.