Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

That boy 👦💯 is 🎶😨 a monster 👹 (Mo-mo-mo-monster) That boy is 😎😘 a 👌👌 monster (Mo-mo-mo-monster) 🙈🙈 That 🚟🚟 boy 👦🍆 is 💦😮 a 💰 monster (Mo-mo-mo-monster) That boy 🍤😏 is 🅱 a ☢👌 monster-er-er-er-er-er 👹👹

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I would be screaming in the studio too if Bloodpop started playing his instrumentals while I'm trying to cut a verse. Drown out the noise and all that.

 

JhBlZwt.gif

10 hours ago, Artur said:

Alejandro +321.807 / BIGGEST UPDATE EVER

 

Paparazzi +489.528 / BIGGEST UPDATE EVER

 

Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv

 

two of her most underrated singles on Spotify finally getting their justice

Thank You RedOne & Rob Fusari :clap3:

Yeah, a mv would be cute. The drought should’ve been easier to survive with TCB release but we’re so not getting it this year, lol.

4 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

That boy 👦💯 is 🎶😨 a monster 👹 (Mo-mo-mo-monster) That boy is 😎😘 a 👌👌 monster (Mo-mo-mo-monster) 🙈🙈 That 🚟🚟 boy 👦🍆 is 💦😮 a 💰 monster (Mo-mo-mo-monster) That boy 🍤😏 is 🅱 a ☢👌 monster-er-er-er-er-er 👹👹

Monster feat. Nicki Minaj? Why not at this point?

 

JhBlZwt.gif
“Sink your fangs in our New York puss”

 

JhBlZwt.gif

2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, a mv would be cute. The drought should’ve been easier to survive with TCB release but we’re so not getting it this year, lol.

Are we even getting it atp? By the time the strike is over, she would already the be over the special. Let's face it, this is another tour recording that we are never gonna get :chick3:

10 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Are we even getting it atp? By the time the strike is over, she would already the be over the special. Let's face it, this is another tour recording that we are never gonna get :chick3:

I fear that you’re right

:dancehall:

13 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Are we even getting it atp? By the time the strike is over, she would already the be over the special. Let's face it, this is another tour recording that we are never gonna get :chick3:

Yeah it’s obvious that it’s not coming at this point. 

I can't wait to listen to SSOH, I'm sure it'll be a masterpiece :applause: hopefully it's released before the album release

3 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

I fear that you’re right

:dancehall:

 

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yeah it’s obvious that it’s not coming at this point. 

Stream Marry the Night MV to cope with this saddening news and help it reach 100M views

 

 

 

Rebecca Black beat out 21 era Adele, TD era Katy, and BTW era Gaga. :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Rebecca Black beat out 21 era Adele, TD era Katy, and BTW era Gaga. :deadbanana4:

She was super viral got about a month in 2011, friday was so bad the MV and the song it spread like wildfire.

 

Spotify yesterday 

Hold My Hand 300k  (19m playlisting)

 

YouTube yesterday 

Hold My Hand 203k

 

This song has objectively little melody and the lyrics quite uninspiring :dies: imagine if she’d brought Hilary Lindsay in, she could’ve got another classic. I don’t think people click with this song like MR but it is performing similar.

Edited by Mr. Stratus

I'm honestly ok with never getting the chromatica ball recording lol the album came out 3 years ago and the tour ended a year ago. It is what it is. I'd prefer a jazz and piano recording anyway since she seems more into it and it is a more current show. I'm hoping the rumors of them recording the first few nights were true. There was a production team present the first two nights if I'm not mistaken. 

16 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I'm honestly ok with never getting the chromatica ball recording lol the album came out 3 years ago and the tour ended a year ago. It is what it is. I'd prefer a jazz and piano recording anyway since she seems more into it and it is a more current show. I'm hoping the rumors of them recording the first few nights were true. There was a production team present the first two nights if I'm not mistaken. 

I agree with almost everything but not that she seems more into the jazz shows when at The Chromatica Ball we’ve seen her happier than ever and very into the show which made it relatable, honest and beautiful. I just think she loved making both and both should be released but since we’re never getting TCB, the jazz shows it is. Lol.

Yeah, CBT wasn't even iconic, I'm okay with it getting scrapped. She should tour latinamerica and film those shows instead. 

 

5JHfTsB.gif

September 16th

 

2008



uavK2x0.jpg0gnk03U.jpg95APcqc.jpgdtaiiRt.jpgZSOFABW.jpg

XXzBVYf.jpgvzqeZHc.jpgSUwbBKq.jpg

GD49cKQ.jpgWsg4ZfF.jpg1tWEtdg.jpg

 

2010



XLp44D2.jpg88JpNON.jpg

7eKFunU.jpgZ90tOze.jpgxVmPnWo.jpg

 

2012



mHRZtO4.jpg84Blb2m.jpg55SXynN.jpgTwuvTyI.jpg6D44AIf.jpg

L9Un7tl.jpgRzd0ciC.jpgxoKqOn5.jpg

7VKTUqt.jpg8jtqb8l.jpg

rndVLAQ.jpgEjrCO8c.jpguD3NqRw.jpg

d2afnyp.jpgoBzmKmM.jpg1fua1A6.jpg

MyVFWjs.jpg

 

2014



4JSkmF3.jpgj2NQvQn.jpg

nxrzVTl.jpghk7Xtka.jpg3GvuuPU.jpg

W7yGSsy.jpg22vPe5t.jpgbHDDYCY.jpg

jq2lncF.jpgJV1Oi1K.jpg

 

2015



IRNzTuT.jpgePLV6TE.jpg

AnUtSs9.jpgzO9bfZY.jpguh2uzTV.jpgbVuBhXB.jpg

zMqYZtY.jpg

 

2016



6cumEAq.jpgyjvbQ50.jpgO385Zk6.jpg

povT6qe.jpg

 

2019



xiSFObk.jpg1RvjZJ6.jpgIRFfanM.jpgOS3LcHi.jpg

s1FKkqE.jpgh5AOFX4.jpgU3vY5u7.jpg

oa38k9s.jpg

 

2021



UrIb3eQ.jpg

 

2022



bYEr0cC.jpgsYA2Laf.jpg

IjRuxFE.jpg5qunijf.jpg

 

 

13 hours ago, Devin said:

!!!

 

Prob adds to why TFM is my favorite bc there is the balance to all sides of her.

 

spacer.png

 

She should experiment more with midtempos, but I guess she wants to keep the high energy to stay on brand and please certain Monsters. The producers she collabs with plays a huge role but thats a convo for another day. :deadbanana:
 

spacer.png

 

 

13 hours ago, Artur said:

Same, king. Same. She really said "let me release one of the best pop albums ever with my debut".

 

spacer.png

 

I have a feeling she will be more lowkey with her next record. I just can't see another album with her "screaming" in 12 out of 13 songs. Burns and Andrew are coming to tone her down.

 

spacer.png

 

12 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Loving the TFM stanning. It’s undeniably her best album and BTW stans need to get over it

 

spacer.png

 

Good thing Andrew has experience taming Miley’s ~high volume~ vocals and can actually mix them to sound pleasant on record. SSOH is coming to deliver & LG7 Will too if he ends up being the main producer 

 

spacer.png

I'm glad we ALL (along with Gen Z) agrees Ga Ga needs to stop screeching

 

JhBlZwt.gif

I'm curious to know which songs y'all consider "screeching" or "screaming" on Chromatica? Because I legit don't get it, I agree for some of the Joanne tracks (but I don't mind it, such as Diamond Heart or Perfect Illusion, it fits the songs), but I really don't see it on Chromatica? Maybe the chorus of Enigma? But she sounds great? And maybe the first verse of Rain On Me, but it sounds good and make a great contrast with Ariana's airy vocals. 

2 hours ago, Kimi said:

not a single soul wants another jazz dvd lets be real

There's a Jazz DVD?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.