Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Pregnant with LG7?? :duca: 

AI LG7 is coming :duca:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

ROM kinda aged like milk

 

spacer.png

Some tea was spilled, i fear

 

lcFaz5G.gif

5 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

that Donald Trump pic is kinda hot

 

200.gif

Dog Thank You GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, Black Berry said:

I'm so embarrassed now. I made it as a joke :coffee::bibliahh::jonny6:

 

Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

I saw that pic on Twitter and I just KNEW it was made by a homo from HERE

This weird kick yall have with lumping her with the Alt-right has to stop :fish2:

3 minutes ago, Lithium. said:

I saw that pic on Twitter and I just KNEW it was made by a homo from HERE

This weird kick yall have with lumping her with the Alt-right has to stop :fish2:

Snl Bag GIF by Saturday Night Live

Mugler show, I’m Lady Gaga
Bad ******* gonna walk the runway
Walk *******, like Lady Gaga
Ortenberg, you can suck my dick
Walk *****, you ain't Lady Gaga

lcFaz5G.gif

2 hours ago, Lithium. said:

I saw that pic on Twitter and I just KNEW it was made by a homo from HERE

This weird kick yall have with lumping her with the Alt-right has to stop :fish2:

Gotta preserve the soccer moms and MAGA stan she acquired somehow.:bibliahh:

I think its time:

TCB announcement coming to streaming
Chroma deluxe/re-issue 
6 date extension announced
TikTok/Bot payola for replay (and HMH/ARUTW/MR in inodensia like miley and katys team did for their ballads)

 

Reality:

 

haus_labs_le_monster_lip_crayon_review_mjx3xj

27 minutes ago, R. Ramirez said:

NOT Bloody Mary out-lasting on the charts the good sis Katy's post 2014 singles:redface:

 

 

y'all having these mid-offs lately :redface:

I'm on my way to work and there is a dance version of Always Remember Us This Way playing on the radio :biblio: never heard of this before

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

y'all having these mid-offs lately :redface:

popga is cute she can hang like that.

Now lets join the big girls table in Switzerland

Hold My Hand 31 weeks

-----barrier----

toxic 27 weeks

single ladies 22 weeks

teenage dream 21 weeks

beautiful 17 weeks


Not gaga's flop ending some girls signatures like that

gaga.thumb.jpeg.d444d0e398544151ec7c386a

12 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Let's spread the rumor that this is real so she wins the republicans back, she'll be doing Morgan Wallet numbers with LG7

 

lcFaz5G.gif

 

You might be on to something with this

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

I don't know what kinda problem she has releasing the tour visuals ???

 

Spoiler

stupid *****

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.