Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Artur said:

 

The fact that this is literally top 5 in her discography and she will never acknowledge it again :chick3:

 

Her best song of 10's

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Kékette said:

Her best song of 10's

Heavy Metal Lover sweetie… 

9 hours ago, The Witch said:

spacer.png

The way I ran thinking she posted a studio pic

5j5svkN.gif

Still didn't forgive them for butchering the final version of IWYL, the Tom Ford one was beyond immaculate... we can't have anything nice fr

 

5j5svkN.gif

2 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

Has it really been SIX YEARS? :deadbanana: 

Just now, kendoll2001 said:

56HD.gif

God the Y+I music video is so underrated. 

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

God the Y+I music video is so underrated. 

Ugh yes. I'm a cinematography ***** and that video gives.

 

You And I Music Video GIF by Lady Gaga

1 minute ago, DoctorIce said:

Ugh yes. I'm a cinematography ***** and that video gives.

 

You And I Music Video GIF by Lady Gaga

It’s in her top 5 

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Speaking of IWYL; do we think Mr. Cooper slept with Lucky Blue Smith?

 

spacer.png

Edgar Ramirez, the actor in the background (that I have a crush on him since ever) is definitely gay too, I recently casually came across a profile of one those IG gay beefy muscle influencer and i was surprised to see him liking all his photos, including thirst trap ones, he follows Gaga too :gaycat5: @The Witch

6 hours ago, Black Berry said:

For all you Bradga lovers...

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

For a moment I thought these were real :deadbanana2:

 

This AI **** gets me everytime even with the Pope one :deadbanana2:

Whatever Cooper is gay or not, they really had an amazing chemistry together :flame:

22 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Ugh yes. I'm a cinematography ***** and that video gives.

 

You And I Music Video GIF by Lady Gaga

Second this.

 

Oh and the cyber-bride is still one of my absolute FAV looks of hers :jonny5: 

 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47qhz6shemdpr53f17b5

 

 

She didn't have to mother that hard.

 

E6vBH0CWQAA3t1X?format=jpg&name=large

LG-Monster13.jpg

tumblr_lrivmvEMOH1qm6231o1_500.gif

 

 

:jonny4:

10 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

If Folie á Deux makes less than 600 million who do we blame? 

Nobody, realistically anything above 450-500M would be a success for this project box office wise.

 

We don't know how much the musical direction will be predominant in the movie and that could potentially alienate part of the audience of the first one, the expectations for the box office should be lower than the first one.

 

I still expect like I said other times (and like it was reported) the movie to be a drama like the first one in first just with the add of some musical scenes that fit the crazyness of the characters and the plot but not a traditional musical in any way, the movie needs to remain a drama, continuing the story of the first one with the same narrative, just with the add of musical parts.

28 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Second this.

 

Oh and the cyber-bride is still one of my absolute FAV looks of hers :jonny5: 

 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47qhz6shemdpr53f17b5

 

 

She didn't have to mother that hard.

 

E6vBH0CWQAA3t1X?format=jpg&name=large

LG-Monster13.jpg

tumblr_lrivmvEMOH1qm6231o1_500.gif

 

 

:jonny4:

Whew. It's probably my favourite video of hers after Bad Romance.

 

Ms. Gibson made several points.

 

Laurieann talks about Gaga - Entertainment Talk - Gaga Daily

15 hours ago, Hurem said:

The production is so effortlessly clean :jonny: 

 

7 hours ago, Kékette said:

Her best song of 10's

Yep yep, I have a feeling she will serve a live performance of it, one day

 

QLQs54E.thumb.png.732919721df1f855d3f20f

8 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Speaking of IWYL; do we think Mr. Cooper slept with Lucky Blue Smith?

 

spacer.png

Brad-Lee is never beating the allegations I fear :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Second this.

 

Oh and the cyber-bride is still one of my absolute FAV looks of hers :jonny5: 

 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47qhz6shemdpr53f17b5

 

 

She didn't have to mother that hard.

 

E6vBH0CWQAA3t1X?format=jpg&name=large

LG-Monster13.jpg

tumblr_lrivmvEMOH1qm6231o1_500.gif

 

 

:jonny4:

the way it gave birth to  ARTPOP and Chromatica Paper Cover :WAP:

Edited by truthteller

2 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

Whew. It's probably my favourite video of hers after Bad Romance.

 

Ms. Gibson made several points.

 

Laurieann talks about Gaga - Entertainment Talk - Gaga Daily

bring her BACK

3 hours ago, Leptine said:

Edgar Ramirez, the actor in the background (that I have a crush on him since ever) is definitely gay too, I recently casually came across a profile of one those IG gay beefy muscle influencer and i was surprised to see him liking all his photos, including thirst trap ones, he follows Gaga too :gaycat5: @The Witch

I know they ALL f***ed Pedro Pascal

 

5j5svkN.gif

Edited by The Witch

1 minute ago, The Witch said:

I know they f***ed Pedro Pascal

 

5j5svkN.gif

Edgar commented with fire emoji and smile with heart eyes Pascal last IG post :gaycat5:

Miguel Angel Sivestre, Jon Kortajarena, Luke Evans and Ricky Martin husband as well are always in each other likes and comments :cupid:

Those parties must be very fun :cupid:

 

5ZIgamU.thumb.gif.f990fde8f328f9881a2cc2

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.