Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

She did work with her very early on. I think Sophie was actually (one of) the first collaborator on the album. The demos do exist and we know one of them samples Gaga's Lamborghini exhaust dd.

 

BloodPop said they were finishing a song the week Sophie passed but we're not sure if it was Chromatica related. :chick3:

Ahhh, I actually remember reading something about that now. I'm so curious to hear what Gaga would've sounded like over a Sophie production. Like her music or not, you have to admit she was a really interesting artist. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

PWAMMM *synthesizer sound*

 

don't call me Gaga

 

*piano synth key plays*

 

I've never seen one like that before

 

*piano synth key*

 

don't look at me like thatttttttt

 

you amaze me

 

 

giphy.gif?from=singlemessage&isappinstal

I mean I'm sure we are fine with HMH not winning, just as long as it's not a popstar who wins :bird:

12 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

I mean I'm sure we are fine with HMH not winning, just as long as it's not a popstar who wins :bird:

honestly the preferrable option, winning again this year might make her overexposed for the future :eli:

 

ik y'all are gonna whine about that argument, but it's true

 

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

honestly the preferrable option, winning again this year might make her overexposed for the future :eli:

 

ik y'all are gonna whine about that argument, but it's true

 

It's true, the same kind of already happen last year.

 

I'm actually enjoying her not even attending these awards.

Just now, Leptine said:

It's true, the same kind of already happen last year.

 

I'm actually enjoying her not even attending these awards.

it's less stressful :deadbanana2:

we were on edge last year and will be in two years, if JFAD's a contender

2 hours ago, Dr.Cake said:

I just wish her team will focus more on how well they present her next record to the public when it comes to packaging, especially on vinyl.

It truly is a crime that an artist as visual and forward-thinking as Gaga has some of the most bland physical packaging. :rip:

 

She can't even muster up a simple digipak. Like, even a lenticular cover would suffice. :rip:

 

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

it's less stressful :deadbanana2:

we were on edge last year and will be in two years, if JFAD's a contender

I really hope she won't campaign and kept a low profile like this year even when it comes to acting, it's pointless campaignaing anyway, it made sense for the first two movies because it was also a way to be introduced in the movie business, but now she definitely doesn't need anymore and keep her presence more exclusive.

It's pointless giving interviews to people like Anne Thompson that were talking **** in poadcasts behind her back immediately after.

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I really hope she won't campaign and kept a low profile like this year even when it comes to acting, it's pointless campaignaing anyway, it made sense for the first two movies because it was also a way to be introduced in the movie business, but now she definitely doesn't need anymore and keep her presence more exclusive.

It's pointless giving interviews to people like Anne Thompson that were talking **** in poadcasts behind her back immediately after.

the hog press tour was kinda iconic, but it was also too much for some. Let's hope she learns what works, and what doesn't for next time.

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

 

They didn't even bother win a tie :deadbanana2:

28 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I really hope she won't campaign and kept a low profile like this year even when it comes to acting, it's pointless campaignaing anyway, it made sense for the first two movies because it was also a way to be introduced in the movie business, but now she definitely doesn't need anymore and keep her presence more exclusive.

It's pointless giving interviews to people like Anne Thompson that were talking **** in poadcasts behind her back immediately after.

I’ve also noticed that Gaga takes on different personas each press tour reflecting the character she’s playing. For ASIB, it was full “wide eyed ingenue, making her big debut” (into the film world). While for HOG, she was serving full Italian femme fatale energy.
 

So I hope for Harley and JFAD she serves cheeky, cunning, and most of all fun, through out :alexz2:

10 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

It's over for Epione My Cheeks!

 

 

 

 

:gaycat7:

11 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

It's over for Epione My Cheeks!

 

 

 

 

:ahh:

1 hour ago, Dylangaga said:

It's over for Epione My Cheeks!

 

 

 

 

:dies:

1 hour ago, Dylangaga said:

It's over for Epione My Cheeks!

 

 

 

 

Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

At least this means Carolina and LMU are dead too. 

:fan:

Fad didn't even bother to post in her social media during important holidays last year (Xmas, New Year, Thanksgiving, Halloween etc) so I'm 100% sure she won't attend awards ceremony

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

My hope for the chromatica ball film dies a little bit every day.

 

So sad there’s a chance we won’t get to experience this in HQ. This moment was so special in person and footags of TEOG from that night always bring me to tears. “I’ll promise I’ll always stand up for you too”:chick3:

 

 

 

21 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Fad didn't even bother to post in her social media during important holidays last year (Xmas, New Year, Thanksgiving, Halloween etc) so I'm 100% sure she won't attend awards ceremony

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Umm she released a whole ass Christmas song. Did you miss Christmas Baddie? 

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Umm she released a whole ass Christmas song. Did you miss Christmas Baddie? 

Apparently. What is Christmas Baddie? Like the last post she made was acknowledging Wednesday with the whole bloody Mary thing

40 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Apparently. What is Christmas Baddie? Like the last post she made was acknowledging Wednesday with the whole bloody Mary thing

Nope. Her last post was Christmas Haus Labs promo :gaycat3:

 

 
 

3 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

It's over for Epione My Cheeks!

 

 

 

 

:deadbanana:

All I know is that the Chromatica Ball Tour Film is on Sara Tanno's computer, she's the one to blame. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.