Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, khalyan said:

My least faves from BTW :deadbanana:

no words

 

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way Liddos can never agree on anything :deadbanana:

 

Which is why she should say f*ck it, do her own thing, and we'll follow :gaycat1:

10 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The incoming collapse when her first IG post in months ends up being a Joker II look :jonny:

when she doesn't post until March, but it's just Haus Rats :eli:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

no words

 

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

To be honest, Born This Way is the only album of Gaga's that I don't have saved in full in my AM library (other than the C2Cs)

 

I use Born This Way, Government Hooker, Judas, Americano, Shieße, and Bloody Mary and that's it.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

The way Liddos can never agree on anything :deadbanana:

 

Which is why she should say f*ck it, do her own thing, and we'll follow :gaycat1:

pretty  much, I feel like Chromatica was her trying to serve her fans, and I'd rather have her do what SHE wants to do, and go all in

as long as it's coming from passion, I know people will follow

Just now, khalyan said:

To be honest, Born This Way is the only album of Gaga's that I don't have saved in full in my AM library (other than the C2Cs)

 

I use Born This Way, Government Hooker, Judas, Americano, Shieße, and Bloody Mary and that's it.

That's a good Top 6 but not liking YAI/TEOG should be a red flag. Thankfully she has something for everybody in her fanbase.

 

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

Gaga is not that old everyone .. :deadbanana4:

 

Beyonce is still doing current sounding music at 41 so Gaga has some time to go before getting banished to Hot AC

 

BXp4IqG.png

Edited by slobro

Yeah I don't think Gaga is going back to Hagpop. 

 

Jyhp3h5.thumb.png.4bf99da94df2690c49b01a

I thought I could wait until 2025/2026 for LG7 but I think I'm gonna need it by the end of 2023, beginning of 2024 at the latest. Or at least some hints on the genre and the theme, some pictures with producers... the fact that we know NOTHING is depressing, and it's not exciting, the fun of a pre-era is to speculate. :gaycat6: 

Edited by Summer Boy

48 minutes ago, khalyan said:

:flower: 

 

I mean as a personal fan, I got the closest to my 90s/00s house album with Chromatica that I think I'll ever get from Gaga.  I just want her to give the GeePee a track or two that'll catch on as greatly as Shallow and ARUTW did.

 

Maybe, reverse my idea and have her debut a few adult contemporary tracks as one-offs and she can stick with the gay pop bops we all love

A mod coming out with this opinion :gaycat4:

 

But you can tell their priority is showing duality. They did it again With jazz/acting award season - so they’ll definitely do it again, it’s something she has a strength the others do not. I’m sure we will get gay bops jazz and ballads before she’s 50.

 

I’d like Gaga to do what she wants not interscope telling her ‘go back to gays now’ just her own ideas whatever it is - this forum kinfa just want 2009-2011 to happen again but the reality is the industry is sexist. ROM smashed HAC and tanked hard on pop. It’s unfortunate, but maybe things can change

Edited by Mr. Stratus

3 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

and what was John Wayne? It even had a video, lmao

Sour Candy was clearly much more pushed than John Wayne and its AM exclusive video out of nowhere

6 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

and what was John Wayne? It even had a video, lmao

SC was literally a pre-album release promo single. JW just had a MV that only AM members could access 

And when she decides to step down from dancepop, she needs to do something like 'Trigger', not American Idol ballads

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

3 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

 

SC wasn't pushed at all, it was just dropped before the album and that was it, it's just that the GP paid attention to that song/album. No one caring about JW doesn't mean SC was pushed more

SC was on TTH, had a lyric video, had playlist support

the only thing it didn't have was a mv

John Wayne was not even serviced to radio, and was just a video exclusive to Apple Music at first

52 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The incoming collapse when her first IG post in months ends up being a Joker II look :jonny:

Yall girlies are expecting her to look like Margot Robbie and she will look like a decadent but regular psychiatrist, at least for most of the movie

7 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

SC was on TTH, had a lyric video, had playlist support

the only thing it didn't have was a mv

John Wayne was not even serviced to radio, and was just a video exclusive to Apple Music at first

Imagine John Wayne on the radio. The us would dump her famous ass even before the first verse’s end.

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Imagine John Wayne on the radio. The us would dump her famous ass even before the first verse’s end.

I mean we heard the dying chipmunks of Stupid Love so...

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean we heard the dying chipmunks of Stupid Love so...

And the radio dumped her way before that with PI, so…

4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

And the radio dumped her way before that with PI, so…

they did it way before: GUY

and to be fair, they also started with Judas

Just now, chosensparkles said:

they did it way before: GUY

and to be fair, they also started with Judas

Right. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

Full ballad HAC a la Céline Dion or Adele has a big risk of flopping these days, see 'Hold My Hand', ballads are too much hit or miss with nothing in between (and more miss these days), just see how Adele success has been resized, you really need to have the right material for succeed with HAC like it happened with ASIB and it's not easy.

 

If she has to chase a more mature sound and ditching dark bawps and dance, I keep pushing my R&B-Soul-Jazz Amy WInehouse kind of sound agenda, considering how much she is passionate about Jazz and performs that kind of music, it's just comes to mind naturally that she should do a modern version of that genre, at the end the HAC audience would still use that.

 

 

Also Sade.

 

 

She could do also that Alicia Keys featuring with this genre the latter expressed would like to do.

23 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Yall girlies are expecting her to look like Margot Robbie and she will look like a decadent but regular psychiatrist, at least for most of the movie

Excuse me, I am an artsy fartsy cinema connoisseur, I know better than to expect her to look like comic-con cosplay tyvm :giraffe:


I’m personally just excited to move onto a new era 

15 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

they did it way before: GUY

and to be fair, they also started with Judas

Didn't stop Shallow or ARUTW or Applause or ROM though. The way she hasn't needed radio for a decade and has still been pulling top 5's per album since :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.