Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Mr. Stratus said:

That’s why I want BM on the big playlists, it would make BTW re-enter cherts and gets it’d revenge, majority of the world BTW fell short. Shes kinda hit or miss with her albums, btw is kinda like a bridge for her and even before tiktok and dance take off that had bad streams 

800A0D68-4BB5-4F1C-B6E9-A7CC3B7718D8.thu

I mean BTW is her only catalogue album that has a chance to re-enter outside of TF

ASIB is pretty much dead in US

Chromatica is surviving to stay on the Dance/Electronic chart

while ARTPOP has pretty much no chance

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean BTW is her only catalogue album that has a chance to re-enter outside of TF

ASIB is pretty much dead in US

Chromatica is surviving to stay on the Dance/Electronic chart

while ARTPOP has pretty much no chance

Let's not count out Joanne. MR is coming for its 234589732th revenge on the charts. 

800A0D68-4BB5-4F1C-B6E9-A7CC3B7718D8.thu 

When are we gonna have callout scores for BM? I think that'd be the break it or make it moment

800A0D68-4BB5-4F1C-B6E9-A7CC3B7718D8.thu 

 

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Let's not count out Joanne. MR is coming for its 234589732th revenge on the charts. 

800A0D68-4BB5-4F1C-B6E9-A7CC3B7718D8.thu 

oh yeah Joanne is also deader than dead, 49 weeks for her was good enough tho

ARTPOP's 29 weeks tho...

LADIES! I was in the mood to watch the Chromatica Ball the other day and I couldn't find that video with the perfect angle that this tweet was taken from! Has it been removed from youtube?? 

 

7 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean BTW is her only catalogue album that has a chance to re-enter outside of TF

ASIB is pretty much dead in US

Chromatica is surviving to stay on the Dance/Electronic chart

while ARTPOP has pretty much no chance

Well thankfully WW it’s a bit different she has ASIB but yes that burnt out recently, they should’ve  milked it like TFM era.

 

The iTunes girls streams are a mess tbh. Beyoncé has her current album doing well, but Lana Katy Gaga all have a back to front discography, I need to see Chromatica pick up the flack and hopefully HMH is performed and becomes an talent show staple 

800A0D68-4BB5-4F1C-B6E9-A7CC3B7718D8.thu

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

oh yeah Joanne is also deader than dead, 49 weeks for her was good enough tho

ARTPOP's 29 weeks tho...

This gif is engraved in my brain:

tumblr_n3awn57DPT1svi3flo1_400.gif 

Just now, jesus del rey said:

This gif is engraved in my brain:

tumblr_n3awn57DPT1svi3flo1_400.gif 

it truly underperformed big time tbh but oh well

I think ultimately it'll be 2x Platinum

ARTPOP is her biggest bomb in relative terms, she's spent the last 10 years trying and failing to recover

tumblr_n3awn57DPT1svi3flo1_400.gif

A little story time ladies. I went to the Chromatica Ball last Summer with a close friend of 3 years. 2 months after the concert, he made a new boyfriend and kicked me out of his life. So whenever I see videos or pictures from CBT I get reminded of him and Replay.mp3 how trashy he behaved to me. :monkey: 

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Applause: +410,243 streams

 

artpop-ladygaga.gif

Rising on a Saturday, yupyup

 

artpop-ladygaga.gif

49 minutes ago, Jamie£er said:

LADIES! I was in the mood to watch the Chromatica Ball the other day and I couldn't find that video with the perfect angle that this tweet was taken from! Has it been removed from youtube?? 

 

 

the original was deleted, I think

4 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

 

How reliable is this person? They have BM at #69.

 

Hjjuj6g.gif

More reliable than the #63 prediction guy.

Watch Bloody Mary debut at #70.

Hjjuj6g.gif

52 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

A little story time ladies. I went to the Chromatica Ball last Summer with a close friend of 3 years. 2 months after the concert, he made a new boyfriend and kicked me out of his life. So whenever I see videos or pictures from CBT I get reminded of him and Replay.mp3 how trashy he behaved to me. :monkey: 

ooh girl watch him bounce back as soon as it's overþ

1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

Chrome album tracks wish 

 

spacer.png

i have this on my payola playlist to help push to 100M. Finally! i can remove it

17 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

 

the original was deleted, I think

Omg thank you sis :heart2:

 

 

OT: It's such a strange feeling playing Bloody Mary around locals now. I put it on in my mothers house yesterday and my brother (38yr old man who doesn't know anything about pop music outside of the radio) starts singing along and doing the hand movements :rip: granted he is on TikTok all the time but it's so funny how this hidden gem has been introduced to so many people.

57 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

ARTPOP is her biggest bomb in relative terms, she's spent the last 10 years trying and failing to recover

tumblr_n3awn57DPT1svi3flo1_400.gif

AP was relatively successful in its release year. 4th best selling album by a female artist in 2013. Though, it was an underperformance for her standards at the time. Other flop albums by other pop girls performed much much worse (witness, Britney Jean ect) 
Having R. Kelly on the album ruined its longevity. They invested so much into DWUW, just to delete it from the album years later.
 

Objectively, Joanne is her biggest bomb, but it then was carried by her Super Bowl performance. Today, the only song that is remembered (by the gp) from that album is Million Reasons, which makes sense since it was performed at the Super Bowl. The set list was her top selling hits + MR.

Spoiler

Anecdotally, I met this girl a few years ago that was obsessed with Angel Down (Work Tape). It was one of her most played songs of all time and she wasn’t even a Gaga stan. 
 

Also, I have a swiftie friend that only uses Joanne and ASIB from Gaga. She loves A-YO and Grigio Girls. 
 

Even though Joanne isn’t Gaga’s biggest commercial album, it still has random impacts with the GP

I don’t want to hype up APs 10 anniversary too much (considering how much of a nonevent BTW’s 10th anniversary was), but DJWS’s comments make me think AP might receive some sort of redemption this year 

7 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

It's less of an album track than Sour Candy, lmao

John Wayne is a smaller 911

32 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

ooh girl watch him bounce back as soon as it's overþ

The only Judas I'm gonna let in my life is Judas by GarGAr sis, I am done with him for good. I just wish he didn't ruin a very important moment for me :monkey:

Apple Music UK

#35 (+1) Bloody Mary / NEW PEAK

 

iTunes US

#18 (+1) Bloody Mary / NEW PEAK

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.