Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

She's coming

 

3dSRNIL.gif

 

:jonny5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

She's coming

 

3dSRNIL.gif

 

Hot 100 debut the week after Christmas is imminent 

 

spacer.png

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

I don’t understand why Gaga would do a TV show again, especially an ensemble show like The White Lotus. She should focus on film while she’s still a relatively young and bankable movie star who can put butts in seats. After Gaga has a box office bomb or two on her resume we can talk about TV projects. 

Right, that’s what most actresses do. Both Glenn Close and Viola Davis went to TV after having a few flops and they were able to come back to film stronger than ever. 
Of course, Gaga is different because she can fall back on her music career/touring. 
 

Shazam Global
1. (=) Bloody Mary / 10 days at #1

 

Shazam US
2. (=) Bloody Mary 

 

Shazam UK
1. (+1) Bloody Mary / new peak

 

spacer.png

 

This is so huge

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Shazam Global
1. (=) Bloody Mary / 10 days at #1

 

Shazam US
2. (=) Bloody Mary 

 

Shazam UK
1. (+1) Bloody Mary / new peak

 

spacer.png

 

This is so huge

the fact that still rising on shazam,:jonny5:

2 minutes ago, DockDock said:

the fact that still rising on shazam,:jonny5:

US will rise to #1 this week, I FEEL IT :jonny2:

I wouldn’t mind gaga doing AHS again or a short gothic horror show. However like others said I prefer after Gaga starts to bomb. I wound mind seeing her guest star on a tv show though for one episode. 
 

btw would you guys ever support Gaga doing a romantic comedy? 
 

I also would love to see Gaga work with Tim burton. She would’ve played an amazing morticia adams. 

7 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

btw would you guys ever support Gaga doing a romantic comedy? 

Not unless the script was insanely amazing. 

10 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I wouldn’t mind gaga doing AHS again or a short gothic horror show. However like others said I prefer after Gaga starts to bomb. I wound mind seeing her guest star on a tv show though for one episode. 
 

btw would you guys ever support Gaga doing a romantic comedy? 
 

I also would love to see Gaga work with Tim burton. She would’ve played an amazing morticia adams. 

Just if it's something like Palm Springs. 

 

 

A modern masterpiece. 

Whew. That Shallow demo was so good! Lemme give it another listen. 

4 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

When they play BM on US radio stations, do they play the full song or the French radio edit version? 

Full version

That Shallow demo is fantastic, reminds me a lot of the Speechless demo. 


NOBTR was definitely the unreleased hit that got away. Considering what we heard her play in the car that one time, it seems like this AP demo is legit, though it does sound a bit fan made lol. 

 

I'm noticing that KIIS/Z100 are pairing Bloody Mary with Unholy and Die For You a lot. Makes sense, it's a good pairing with a both. Since those are smashing on radio right now, that could definitely help BM

BM and Gaga will surpass 100m and 50m listeners in two days. :jonny: 

 

If BM will smash next year, she might reached 60m listeners. 

15 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

NOBTR was definitely the unreleased hit that got away. Considering what we heard her play in the car that one time, it seems like this AP demo is legit, though it does sound a bit fan made lol. 

It was tough to come across the car video because it was removed from YT at some point due to copyright strikes. I found it on Tumblr and compared to the leaked version and they're identical. I noted on another thread, but the leaked Acapella did not feature additional backing vocals on the final chorus (as heard in the 2010 one) and this one does. 

 

I think the leaks related to this song between 2020 and 2022 (Paris Monroe "piano demo", Lady Gaga Acapella, Addison Rae version) all had to do with the song moving hands, hence the incomplete Acapella we got. But this leak clearly came from a different source. 

 

I wonder what the re-recorded version sounds like. I hope it'll leak one day

19 minutes ago, Negev said:

It was tough to come across the car video because it was removed from YT at some point due to copyright strikes. I found it on Tumblr and compared to the leaked version and they're identical. I noted on another thread, but the leaked Acapella did not feature additional backing vocals on the final chorus (as heard in the 2010 one) and this one does. 

 

I think the leaks related to this song between 2020 and 2022 (Paris Monroe "piano demo", Lady Gaga Acapella, Addison Rae version) all had to do with the song moving hands, hence the incomplete Acapella we got. But this leak clearly came from a different source. 

 

I wonder what the re-recorded version sounds like. I hope it'll leak one day

Yeah, I listened to that car clip so many times back in the day that I basically have it burned in my brain lol, and as soon as I heard this new leaked version, I immediately thought it was the same thing. 

 

It definitely feels like they thought this song had hit potential, but for some reason just couldn't make it good enough to release it. 

Edited by nick4bty

Just now, Onion Girl said:

So since BM is her Truth Hurts... what song is gonna be her Good as Hell?

Brooklyn nights :jonnycat: for Artpop Act 2

Imagine if NOBTR finally gets released for AP Act 2 :jonnycat:

I have a feeling that this is just the beginning for BM. Its newfound virality will keep it afloat organically for months to come and it might even become a new Halloween classic, now that more people are aware of it. 

 

I'm pretty sure it will become BTW's most streamed song in the years to come and it totally deserves. :alexz:

Heavy Metal lover needs GP attention. This is the second one I’ve seen today with this audio :dies:  And there is a Poker Face audio I keep seeing too. Why is there so much Gaga lately?? :laugh: Obviously I’m here for it 

 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRVhvuBq/

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.