Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Bojana said:

oh im so scared for tomorrows update, Mariah did 7,068,846 on Saturday, compared to 5,799,207 on Friday, im guessing all Xmas songs gonna do 1m+ more on Sunday

The thing is, these songs with evacuate the charts right after Christmas. BM “flopping” for 2 weeks doesn’t matter, as long as it comebacks strong Dec 26th 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

GG noms tomorrow, CC Wednesday, & Oscar shortlist next Wednesday

 

spacer.png

Kanye, Kendrick, Azealia, R Kelly...

 

she really has bad luck with hip-hop/R&B collabs doesn't she :rip:

 

 

Edited by sunbathinganimal

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

GG noms tomorrow, CC Wednesday, & Oscar shortlist next Wednesday

 

spacer.png

 

did they even submit anything to GG? I know Tom Cruise returned his awards after their scandal 

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

 

did they even submit anything to GG? I know Tom Cruise returned his awards after their scandal 

Paramount had screenings

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

both horrible but would have been nice to have a Kendrick collab rather than T.I., Too $hort and Twista :rip:

pygOocT.gif

B Don't Kill My Vibe collab is way better than both and it deserves an official release 

pygOocT.gif 

 

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Kanye, Kendrick, Azealia, R Kelly...

 

she really has bad luck with hip-hop/R&B collabs doesn't she :rip:

 

 

I was thinking about this the other day too :skull: She could have went for Missy E with ARTPOP and she'd be amazing on it. Imagine how much more fun Donatella would be :jonny5: 

3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The thing is, these songs with evacuate the charts right after Christmas. BM “flopping” for 2 weeks doesn’t matter, as long as it comebacks strong Dec 26th 

I know, I just hope liddos dont abandon the ship, cuz it'll definitely fall out of top 50

I just saw how top50 looked on last years Chrismas and it was full of Christmas songs except for 6 songs, but then the next day all had a great fall 

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I was thinking about this the other day too :skull: She could have went for Missy E with ARTPOP and she'd be amazing on it. Imagine how much more fun Donatella would be :jonny5: 

In an alternate reality DWUW was a collab with the weeknd and it would have been a smash :jonny5: 

 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

In an alternate reality DWUW was a collab with the weeknd and it would have been a smash :jonny5: 

 

Sexxx Dreams ft. Rihanna to :jonny5: And DWUW Remix ft. The Weeknd & Bruno Mars :jonny4:

5 minutes ago, Bojana said:

I know, I just hope liddos dont abandon the ship, cuz it'll definitely fall out of top 50

I just saw how top50 looked on last years Chrismas and it was full of Christmas songs except for 6 songs, but then the next day all had a great fall 

I'm having a breakdown and I will not follow any logic. It's the liddo experience 

pygOocT.gif 

7 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Sexxx Dreams ft. Rihanna to :jonny5: And DWUW Remix ft. The Weeknd & Bruno Mars :jonny4:

Fad makes terrible decisions wbk

pygOocT.gif

31 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Are we rooting for anything? I already moved on from HMH just like GP did

pygOocT.gif

Honestly this year I really don't care, if something positive happens good, I will celebrate, but that's all.

I saw a tweet about Bible This Way and The Fame being the most streamed albums of their respectives decades, but nobody said anything here, so I don't believe it. 

40 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I'm having a breakdown and I will not follow any logic. It's the liddo experience 

pygOocT.gif 

 

A true liddo always has a meltdown first and a sane thought second (or fifth) 

 

pygOocT.gif 

Was this posted yesterday?

 

2022 Las Vegas Film Critics Society (LVFCS) Nominations:

 

Best Original Song:

 

“Life Me Up” – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

“Vegas” – Elvis

“Ciao Papa” – Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio

“Naatu Naatu” – RRR

“Hold My Hand” – Top Gun: Maverick

 

That Kendrick verse kinda went off on Partynauseous. I hate she scrapped it. 

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

 

A true liddo always has a meltdown first and a sane thought second (or fifth) 

 

pygOocT.gif 

With the PMS from ARTPOP, I doubt any of us remembers how was it like to have a sane thought when it comes to GarGar

pygOocT.gif 

Just now, jesus del rey said:

With the PMS from ARTPOP, I doubt any of us remembers how was it like to have a sane thought when it comes to GarGar

pygOocT.gif 

:dies:

2 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I saw a tweet about Bible This Way and The Fame being the most streamed albums of their respectives decades, but nobody said anything here, so I don't believe it. 

 

someone wrote about it here, but with the way the forums been working you probably didnt see it

 

Most streamed non-Christmas Female 2000s Album on Friday: #1. “The Fame Monster” — +3,419,923

Most streamed non-Christmas Female 2010s Album on Friday: #1. “Born This Way” — +4,460,980

 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Was this posted yesterday?

 

2022 Las Vegas Film Critics Society (LVFCS) Nominations:

 

Best Original Song:

 

“Life Me Up” – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

“Vegas” – Elvis

“Ciao Papa” – Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio

“Naatu Naatu” – RRR

“Hold My Hand” – Top Gun: Maverick

 

 

nobody posted it, thanks! :heart:

 

HMH, LMU, and Naatu Naatu seem like they are definitely taking the nom at the Oscars, those three havent missed a nom I think 

Cheek to Cheek era is lowkey her most peaceful breezy era with no meltdowns aside from fans not enjoying jazz music. 

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

I know, I just hope liddos dont abandon the ship, cuz it'll definitely fall out of top 50

I just saw how top50 looked on last years Chrismas and it was full of Christmas songs except for 6 songs, but then the next day all had a great fall 

It’s not like liddos have done anything for Gaga since Applause. They barely stream her music. The GP is driving BMs success, not liddos. Liddos having nonsense meltdowns won’t help or hurt the song. 
They will cry and say it is over when the song is still doing 2.5M a day. On Christmas Day they will spend all day here saying things like, “This is what she gets for not putting BM on TTH, she deserves to flop” 

:isudumblmao:
 

Then when it is back in the top 50 Dec 26th they will say, “BM is slaying again! I never doubted her for a second” :heart2:

Edited by Vroom Vroom

4 minutes ago, Universo said:

Bobbe STANNING Bad Bunny on his ig stories

@The Witch what do we think

pygOocT.gif

They're f+cking. 

 

pygOocT.gif

Booby needs to get to work already and force her to send a damn verse/concept demo to Benito. We need a droplet next year since he's planning a "break" and she'll spend most of the year busy with JFad, Haus Labs and VeGas 2.0. A cute bop for the summer please.

 

Reality: Bobby kissing Benito's ass so he can top him again after the show.

 

pygOocT.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

It’s not like liddos have done anything for Gaga since Applause. They barely stream her music. The GP is driving BMs success, not liddos. Liddos having nonsense meltdowns won’t help or hurt the song. 
They will cry and say it is over when the song is still doing 2.5M a day. On Christmas Day they will spend all day here saying things like, “This is what she gets for not putting BM on TTH, she deserves to flop” 

:isudumblmao:
 

Then when it is back in the top 50 Dec 26th they will, “BM is slaying again! I never doubted her for a second” :heart2:

 

this, they cry for ARTPOP ACT II but it barely does 400k daily streams 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.