Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Only weak ARTPOP tracks are JnD & Donatella. I would say Swine but it sill has its time and place. Manicure is down there but it does add a lot of fun when it comes on. The record is strong. :cm:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Pretty sure it’s her (very processed) vocals. 

Agree to disagree. It’s not her tone at all to me.
 

I’m guessing it’s the vocals from another session/demo singer. 
 

A J-Lo/Ashanti tea

Remember when we thought Natali sung the “I need a man that thinks it’s right when it’s so wrong” line :dies:

Not me just realizing Judas has 250M on Spotify :eek:  I didn’t realize how big it was on Spotify

The new NOBTR leak is terrible. I prefer the old one. It also sounds fanmade-y tbh.

not Todd Phillips trying to seperate Joaquin & Gar, he know’s the ensuing chaos it would cause if put in the same room together 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

not Todd Phillips trying to seperate Joaquin & Gar, he know’s the ensuing chaos it would cause if put in the same room together 

 

spacer.png

They're gonna need more than a nurse on set

 

nene.thumb.gif.9f70a2ee5209b14f384bde0bd

it’s going to be really surreal if Bloody Mary outstreams BTW (song)
 

 

41 minutes ago, Artur said:

Youtube WW

#139 +1 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) 640,539

 

US iTunes

#47 (+6) Bloody Mary

 

US Amazon Music

#86. (+13) Bloody Mary

#153. (+29) Bloody Mary

#447. (-61) Bloody Mary

 

United World Chart

23. (NEW) Bloody Mary (117.000)

 

pOj3Eur.gif

:jonny5:

The Chromatica Ball is top tier Gaga and proof that she's still got it.

If Gaga were to be on The White Lotus, would y’all want her to die or make it out alive?

45 minutes ago, Pud said:

Listen again sis 

 

Sounds nothing like her

i think it is her cause she sounds similar in out of control

58 minutes ago, Universo said:

when the Beyonce & Taylor collabs get released then what

pygOocT.gif

Then we send a hitman on bald b0bby

 

pygOocT.gif

Remember when she was stuck in her jazz era and we all resigned ourselves to the fact that popga will never return, she was a thing of the past. And then she served us the chromatica ball and was even better than before 

 

 

KIIS playing Bloody Mary 4 times today what is going on :ahh:

 

 

I will avoid any nomination announcement forever.

 

Last year I didn't saw them and she got noms, the only one I saw live was the Oscar announcement and we know how it ended :rip: I blame myself and Sarah Tanno for the snub. 

 

Another score nom (assuming she's credited) 

 

 

 

Edit: Nvm AP 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

3 hours ago, Dad said:

but why did this BURY the final album version? 

 

 

Somethings not adding up, i call sabotage

 

pOj3Eur.gif

I think the final is better, although once she came up with the "I can't help the way I'm feeling" prechorus, she should've moved the "Take me to your planet" prechorus to the bridge and cut the camp astronomy lesson bridge.

pygOocT.gif

The way I joked Gar would get Amy Adams'd:

GG, SAG, CC, BAFTA + NBR = No Oscar Nomination

 

And she actually did

GG, SAG, CC, BAFTA + NYFCC = No Oscar Nomination

 

My mind, ugh, it scares me sometimes.

pygOocT.gif

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

If Gaga were to be on The White Lotus, would y’all want her to die or make it out alive?

Die in the last episode, of course.

 

Aaah, we need her to do a comedy/lighter project SO bad. Please Gags. 

I don’t understand why Gaga would do a TV show again, especially an ensemble show like The White Lotus. She should focus on film while she’s still a relatively young and bankable movie star who can put butts in seats. After Gaga has a box office bomb or two on her resume we can talk about TV projects. 

 

 

Mediabase rankings (Top 40 format):

1. Z100 NY

2. KIIS LA

15. KDWB (Minneapolis)

20. BLI (Long Island)

54. DJX (Louisville)

 

She's coming

 

3dSRNIL.gif

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.