Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

35 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Not when the original version that's uploaded has the watermark though (as is the case here), no? :huh:

The watermark is overlayed on the app, the raw file doesn’t have it and is downloadable. Pretty much every TikTok downloader site (like SnapTik) gives you the option to rip it without the mark.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So...they didn't even add it to Hits du Moment? And y'all think it's getting a TTH add? :rip:  bless 

 

The meltdowns that begin in an hour :toofunny3:

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

8 minutes ago, Oscar Isaac said:

The watermark is overlayed on the app, the raw file doesn’t have it and is downloadable. Pretty much every TikTok downloader site (like SnapTik) gives you the option to rip it without the mark.

Mess you're right, I was watching it logged out on desktop and I saw the watermark and figured she uploaded it like that for some reason (since she's done that before). :skull:

How do her TikToks normally accrue numbers? Is it over time? Should we know how many likes/views this should end up with already? 
 

spacer.png

 

Still can’t believe she got her arse off the couch & filmed one tho, I’m so happy inside 

 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Aren said:

When are we gonna know if BM was added to TTH?

when we see it :eli: 

2 hours ago, Pop Art said:

So...was Bloody Mary originally for The Fame Monster or did she actually make it for Born This Way? I feel like I've been seeing people saying both things for years now and I don't know which to believe. :deadbanana:

All I know for sure is that before the official track list for the "The Fame Monster" was revealed and fans were making fake ones, the title "Bloody Mary" appeared on a "leaked" track list. I think that's where the rumor spurred from. It could be that the track list was an early version and actually had some validity to it, or it could be a total coincidence that someone made it up as a fake song title and it happened to be a real one for Born This Way. Unfortunately I can't find that early/fake TFM trackless on the Internet anymore, but I remember this distinctly. 

 

Edit: I found this on the song's Wikipedia:

 

"Bloody Mary" was written by Gaga, Fernando Garibay, and DJ White Shadow, and produced by herself and DJ White Shadow, with additional co-production by Garibay and Clinton Sparks. Talking about the writing process, Gaga stated: "We were in New York. White Shadow had this crazy beat then we threw it in the computer and Fernando started making Gregorian pop chants and then I wrote it pretty quickly." After that, she joked and said that all songs on the album were written in fifteen minutes.[6] Recording of the track took place in a studio in Los Angeles.[8]According to Garibay, the song started off as a demo made by Born This Way co-producer DJ White Shadow. Gaga played it to him while they were in Australia, and then they "put their stamp on the song".[8] Garibay noted that they only polished the song by adding a few parts, and the album version isn't far from the demo one.[8]

 

So it looks like the song started off as a demo for BTW. So it's likely the "Bloody Mary" on the leaked TFM track list was fake/just a coincidence. 

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

Gaga Hips really said no to the Just Dance Sturdy Dance Trend and went straight to the Bloody Mary Wednesday Dance Trend. :santa:

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

Bloody Mary went up to #2 on Shazam in New York City and back to #4 overall in the US :jonny:looks like positive response to the Z100 play

THERE WAS A Z100 PLAY? OHHH MOTHER’S TAKING IT 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

 

ngl this sped up version SLAPS

 

that video is getting so much tracktion! when i did open youtube and was not log in, the first thing that pop up was that playlist 

10 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

All I know for sure is that before the official track list for the "The Fame Monster" was revealed and fans were making fake ones, the title "Bloody Mary" appeared on a "leaked" track list. I think that's where the rumor spurred from. It could be that the track list was an early version and actually had some validity to it, or it could be a total coincidence that someone made it up as a fake song title and it happened to be a real one for Born This Way. Unfortunately I can't find that early/fake TFM trackless on the Internet anymore, but I remember this distinctly. 

 

Edit: I found this on the song's Wikipedia:

 

"Bloody Mary" was written by Gaga, Fernando Garibay, and DJ White Shadow, and produced by herself and DJ White Shadow, with additional co-production by Garibay and Clinton Sparks. Talking about the writing process, Gaga stated: "We were in New York. White Shadow had this crazy beat then we threw it in the computer and Fernando started making Gregorian pop chants and then I wrote it pretty quickly." After that, she joked and said that all songs on the album were written in fifteen minutes.[6] Recording of the track took place in a studio in Los Angeles.[8]According to Garibay, the song started off as a demo made by Born This Way co-producer DJ White Shadow. Gaga played it to him while they were in Australia, and then they "put their stamp on the song".[8] Garibay noted that they only polished the song by adding a few parts, and the album version isn't far from the demo one.[8]

 

So it looks like the song started off as a demo for BTW. So it's likely the "Bloody Mary" on the leaked TFM track list was fake/just a coincidence. 

Yeah I read that on Wikipedia too. I always thought it was made for Born This Way, but then people have said here and there it was originally for The Fame Monster, so I wasn't sure.

 

Honestly I think it's just a coincidence that title was in the fake leaked tracklist, it actually kinda makes sense given the album title and the fact she just had a bloody performance weeks prior. :skull:

I really hope Electric Chapel somehow goes viral. It is the most Anime esque vibe song on BTW after Bloody Mary and so the tiktok Gen Z should love it.

pretty sure Netflix and co. have reached out to her about a potential role in S2 considering her last TV role was AHS, wouldn’t be far from the branch to do a similar esque thematic show especially w Tim Burton being a massive liddo

 I just realized that because of this viral moment she will probably add bloody mary to the setlist for her next tour,  i am certain of it. That will be 3 tours that will have this hymn, the way we keep winning

 

WibmAlx.gif

 

1 minute ago, Dad said:

 I just realized that because of this viral moment she will probably add bloody mary to the setlist for her next tour,  i am certain of it. That will be 3 tours that will have this hymn, the way we keep winning

 

WibmAlx.gif

 

At this rate she should just revive the BTWB

 

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

At this rate she should just revive the BTWB

 

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

This. The world is finally ready for the BTWB stadium tour. 

14 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Yeah I read that on Wikipedia too. I always thought it was made for Born This Way, but then people have said here and there it was originally for The Fame Monster, so I wasn't sure.

 

Honestly I think it's just a coincidence that title was in the fake leaked tracklist, it actually kinda makes sense given the album title and the fact she just had a bloody performance weeks prior. :skull:

Yeah that would make a lot of sense, I forgot she literally bled to death on stage a couple months before the album release. 

 

___

 

Okay girlies re: role in Wednesday season 2, I think she's above doing a corny teen drama no matter how big the show is, BUT let's look at it this way: even if it has a resurgence, it's very unlikely Bloody Mary could become a hit (again?) when season 2 comes out over a year from now. I think it's now or never tbh. But it would make sense for her to make another Halloweeny dark bop for that season given the unprecedented success of Bloody Mary in season 1- she might as well capitalize on it. If her being in season 2 means a new dark bop I am HERE for it. 

7 minutes ago, Dad said:

 I just realized that because of this viral moment she will probably add bloody mary to the setlist for her next tour,  i am certain of it. That will be 3 tours that will have this hymn, the way we keep winning

 

WibmAlx.gif

 

When it hits Top 10 in February and becomes a radio hit, then has a AIWFCIY-like resurgence every Halloween for the next decade and becomes one of her signature songs, it'll be on every tour :clownny:

Not sure if anyone caught it but Z100 gave it a second spin :duca:

 

s6R1XPT.jpg

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.