Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It was so close! Hopefully, today is the day. IWK6.gif
  

24 61 ab67616d0000485152b2a3824413eefe9e33817a 1989 (Deluxe)
Taylor Swift
4,650,235,343 4,592,254
25 533 ab67616d00004851a5d31644260279be8d0c46c0 Born This Way (International Special Edition Version)
Lady Gaga
1,528,365,995 4,522,817

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Imagine if BM and Judas push BTW to 7x Platinum in the U.S. 

Just now, Brishka said:

Imagine if BM and Judas push BTW to 7x Platinum in the U.S. 

And HML going viral will push it to 8x platinum then followed by Bad Kids that will seal the diamond cert

 

pink-ranger-power-rangers.gif

38 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

The biggest US radio station is spinning it and all f words care about is TTH

Yup, I just noticed a million of whining people under Bobby’s comment on Gaga’s TikTok that he should put it on TTH

4 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Imagine if BM and Judas push BTW to 7x Platinum in the U.S. 

Oh wow I forgot about the power that that has :santa:

Fashion of his Love will send it to diamond :santa:

5 minutes ago, Brishka said:

It was so close! Hopefully, today is the day. IWK6.gif
  

24 61 ab67616d0000485152b2a3824413eefe9e33817a 1989 (Deluxe)
Taylor Swift
4,650,235,343 4,592,254
25 533 ab67616d00004851a5d31644260279be8d0c46c0 Born This Way (International Special Edition Version)
Lady Gaga
1,528,365,995 4,522,817

 

 

Will it gonna chart on BB Hot 200 next week?

Oh well, I guess the TikTok video was the main promo for the week, hopefully the song remains stable, at this point most important thing is the song managing to stay stable until Xmas.

28th biggest artist on Spotify now in terms of monthly listeners :eek: 

 

Wasnt it like 40 a week ago 

32 minutes ago, besaid said:

Oh wow I forgot about the power that that has :santa:

Fashion of his Love will send it to diamond :santa:

HML or FOHL would do the trick! Both unheard of in the GP, both are bawps!

 

God I’d pay money for HML to go viral :dies: 

Just now, LostInStereo100 said:

HML or FOHL would do the trick! Both unheard of in the GP, both are bawps!

 

God I’d pay money for HML to go viral :dies: 

HML and BM were the two major standouts for me when I first heard them. I need HML to have a cute hot minute as well. 

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Oh well, I guess the TikTok video was the main promo for the week, hopefully the song remains stable, at this point most important thing is the song managing to stay stable until Xmas.

The fact that she did the TikTok video is actually shocking. I expected her to remain silent.     

Just now, Brishka said:

The fact that she did the TikTok video is actually shocking. I expected her to remain silent.     

Yeah it wasn't taken for granted that she would have done it now considering she's busy with the movie.

I wonder how upset she was having to get out of method to film a TikTok :skull:

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

Two spins from Z100, looks like a few other stations gave it a spin today as well. It's hard to keep track because several stations haven't updated their database yet and are giving it a spin but labeling it as Poker Face or smth on their recently played page. 

 

As long as it keeps gaining in streams and airplay though, it's looking like it could chart on the Hot 100 for next week (doubt it can this week, seems to be about 1,500-2,000 units off still)

More importantly, if it remains stable on streaming and slowly builds up on radio, January 2023 will be a dream for us. :lakitu:

4 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

I wonder how upset she was having to get out of method to film a TikTok :skull:

Not the kind of gal to be forced to do things I think, so she was happy to do it I think. Given how much heart and soul she put in BTW back then, I think she must be over the moon this is happening.

The foxy eyes face paralysis rumor can be put to an end finally (they never made sense to beging with), she looks amazing.

Just now, dream8ker said:

Not the kind of gal to be forced to do things I think, so she was happy to do it I think. Given how much heart and soul she put in BTW back then, I think she must be over the moon this is happening.

Tea, and I'm glad this is happening right now not only for her streaming catalogue but for sure it's gonna give to her a further boost of energy during the filming.

 

 

I CANT BELIEVE SHE DID THE DANCE ON TIKTOK, HER RUTH IS COMING.

 

EkSrisR.gifEkSrisR.gifEkSrisR.gif

Dont forget to like, comment, save her tiktok, let's get those engagements up 

19 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

I wonder how upset she was having to get out of method to film a TikTok :skull:

I just know how she will make up a ridiculous story for JFAD press interviews, how she channeled the power of the Bloody Mary and how the spirit of Wednesday gave her the courage to face the dark and cruel world of the Joker. A martyr. 

 

EkSrisR.gif

Bloody Mary has just surpassed Bad Romance and is now her 2nd most popular song on Spotify :jonny:

 

6-F5-BBAF8-6-E02-4-D6-A-9-CE9-C60-DBF9-B

2 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

Bloody Mary has just surpassed Bad Romance and is now her 2nd most popular song on Spotify :jonny:

 

6-F5-BBAF8-6-E02-4-D6-A-9-CE9-C60-DBF9-B

Move over Shallord, a new Supreme has risen

EkSrisR.gif 

I know its early, but do Judas and BM have the potential to be the most streamed from the album?

Just now, Onion Girl said:

I know its early, but do Judas and BM have the potential to be the most streamed from the album?

BTW (song) has the most streams with 448M and its daily streams are terrible so I don't see a reason why they shouldn't pass it in the long run. Even though it's a pride classic, BM and Judas will pass it eventually.   

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.