Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

has TheyThem been on a single top 10 list yet :suburban:

1 minute ago, Before the Dawn said:

The New Yorker - Best Albums of 2025

 

11. MAYHEM

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

43 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

tbh TDD didnt bomb, its a cute moderatw hit in a few selected countries. Bigger than Godsease

 

oAY2ohx.gif

I'm hearing TDD a bunch on my local pop radio… 

which is great considering I thought pop radio completely drop women over 30

 

oAY2ohx.gif

27 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

has TheyThem been on a single top 10 list yet :suburban:

 i blame TDD 

 

xSqxbQP.gif

 

 

The Fad Romance lashings oh wow :WAP: whack it again for me Godfork!

 

miss-miller-miss-miller-ijbol.gif

 

Hoping Billboard places her inside the top10 with either single or album. They made ROM #1 back in the day :clap3:

27 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

 

The Fad Romance lashings oh wow :WAP: whack it again for me Godfork!

 

miss-miller-miss-miller-ijbol.gif

 

Not u being a BR hater.. :noparty:  

Have a feeling Rolling $tone might place it high. Mayhem is their AOTY pick and she is their Dec cover and just gave them a lengthy profile. :suburban:

 

Spoiler

When Chopgirl is #1 bc of Rob $heffield's relentless brown-nosing

 

eat-vegetable.gif

 

Abra is amazing, spectacular etc. but it will never be on BR level and that's okay, cuz no other song will be on BR level either :heart: 

2 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Not u being a BR hater.. :noparty:  

 

 

26 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Chromatica Ball:
Stade de France => 78,866 — $7,844,680

 

The MAYHEM Ball:
Accor Arena x4 =>  61,815 — $10,556,309

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

 

The Fad Romance lashings oh wow :WAP: whack it again for me Godfork!

 

miss-miller-miss-miller-ijbol.gif

 

I remember them implying Abra was a retread on their single review... the switchery

 

:suburban:

Site finally getting an upgrade, hopefully we won't be separated for too long liddos, I wanna be here to celebrate with you all when Santa Claus Is Coming To Town enters Global Spotify.

 

miss-miller-miss-miller-ijbol.gif

 

Spoiler

:sabrina:

 

 

Remember that article about how Netflix was courting Gaga for a project? I feel like those constant Stranger Things mentions probably aren't a coincidence. I don't doubt they've heard and ejoyed the album but pretty sure they're also being encouraged to speak about it bts.

Abracadabra is one of Gaga's best singles. So they're right in that aspect. It's definitely the best song out of the Grammy noms. 

15 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Remember that article about how Netflix was courting Gaga for a project? I feel like those constant Stranger Things mentions probably aren't a coincidence. I don't doubt they've heard and ejoyed the album but pretty sure they're also being encouraged to speak about it bts.

Wasn't it Wednesday though? 

 

The Stranger Things cast are probably just liking Gaga. Millie and Noah spoke about Taylor's TLOAG and The Fate of Ophelia and I doubt Taylor's being courted for anything at Netflix. 

4 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Wasn't it Wednesday though? 

 

The Stranger Things cast are probably just liking Gaga. Millie and Noah spoke about Taylor's TLOAG and The Fate of Ophelia and I doubt Taylor's being courted for anything at Netflix. 

Nope, Wednesday was locked and loaded by then. It might be just a coincidence but I find it Strange (pun intended) that they mention a different song each day. 

Since the site is about to go down for we don't know how much (just like Bobby in a club's bathroom), may I remind that AbraGODabra is still the best 2025 song 

 

See you all from the other side babes :hug::heart:

 

oAY2ohx.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.