Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I don't blame gaga if she takes a while off when she's a mom but who knows what she'll do, I'm sure she can be a multitasking queen if she feels the urge for music :gaygacat5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, pablozedd said:

Bad Bunny right? We lost

 

What about this implies Bad Bunny? :huh:

Pop Category Golderby Survey Results:

 

Best Pop Solo Performance —
Disease – Lady Gaga: 17 (33.3%)
Manchild – Sabrina Carpenter: 16 (31.4%)
The Subway – Chappell Roan: 10 (19.6%)
DAISIES – Justin Bieber: 6 (11.8%)
Messy – Lola Young: 2 (3.9%)

 

Best Pop Vocal Album —
MAYHEM – Lady Gaga: 20 (39.2%)
Man's Best Friend – Sabrina Carpenter: 15 (29.4%)
I've Tried Everything But Therapy — Part 2 – Teddy Swims: 9 (17.6%)
SWAG – Justin Bieber: 4 (7.8%)
Something Beautiful – Miley Cyrus: 3 (5.9%)

 

Looks like the pop field is gonna be Gaga vs. Sabrina

 

River in my eyes, I've got a poem in my throat.

 

spacer.png

 

Whew, her pen was on FIRE! When LoveDrugsus is released as the final MAYHEM single and the bridge to TOTAL MAYHEM.

I want MAYHEM Deluxe to be real. I mean if Taylor, Bey, SZA, JB, Charli, Dua, Drake, Chris Brown, etc have no issue releasing album with more than 25 tracks why cant Gaga? MAYHEM deserve 10B streams idc 

 

Teaser aside, doesn't Apple produce the halftime show in February? 

 

In which case, there is no suspense and it'll probably be Bad Bunny purely out of promotion. :rip: I forgot about that. 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Teaser aside, doesn't Apple produce the halftime show in February? 

 

In which case, there is no suspense and it'll probably be Bad Bunny purely out of promotion. :rip: I forgot about that. 

Yeah. AOTY is probably Bad Bunny aside from having a big year, he's performing for the HTS shich sponsored by AM. 

13 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Yeah. AOTY is probably Bad Bunny aside from having a big year, he's performing for the HTS shich sponsored by AM. 

Yeah, makes sense. I forgot they did the SB halftime. It'd be weird if they didn't give it, but always happy for a Gaga shock :thing: 

26 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Yeah. AOTY is probably Bad Bunny aside from having a big year, he's performing for the HTS shich sponsored by AM. 

I don't see how this is relevant. Grammy voting ends at the beginning of January and the Super Bowl comes later?

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

I don't see how this is relevant. Grammy voting ends at the beginning of January and the Super Bowl comes later?

We were referencing Artist of the Year from AM lol

  • ATRL Moderator

performing at the SB halftime doesnt guarantee an AOTY win. its plausible if grammys intend on making a statement. 

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

performing at the SB halftime doesnt guarantee an AOTY win. its plausible if grammys intend on making a statement. 

I meant AM artist of the year. I just shortened it because it was too long to type. I was lazy. Lol. 

8 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I don't see how this is relevant. Grammy voting ends at the beginning of January and the Super Bowl comes later?

I was just lazy to type Artist of the Year. Lol. 

2019: Billie Eilish
2020: Lil Baby
2021: The Weeknd
2022: Bad Bunny
2023: Taylor Swift
2024: Billie Eilish

 

I don't think they're going to give it to Bad Bunny again now....

And regarding the Super Bowl, Apple would have given the award to Kendrick last year if that were the issue.

inb4 Sabrina on the guitar for their artist of the year interview 

 

:ryan3:

I think it's Gaga, but let's wait and see. It has to be Gaga/Bunny/Kendrick; I can't see anyone else. And because of the guitar and piano, I'd take Kendrick off the list, so I'll stick with Gaga and Bunny. Since Benedito already won in 2022, my bet is on Gaga.

Is this Apple Music AOTY thing really that big of a deal? I can't remember it being in previous years.

3 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Is this Apple Music AOTY thing really that big of a deal? I can't remember it being in previous years.

yes

 

 

 

 

 

I would love to see Gaga with that plaque (award). Let's hope it's her, and it would be a good way to start the campaign for the next Grammy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.