Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Artur said:

DITD finally getting its flowers!

 

Aaaaaaaaah my second TFM favourite song 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

29 minutes ago, superglowy said:

Sisters, Britney and Rihanna have been retired for 10 YEARS.
 

Imagine being like b-b-but Paula Abdul, b-b-but Cyndi Lauper. 
 

spacer.png

 

38 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

B-But Britney and R-Rihanna

 

IMG_6219.thumb.gif.112de953decd549886f94

I hate this bixch.

So if y'all monsters see this creature, I need y'all to clock their tea immediately.

Gawd damnit

What is this? A disgrace to our fanbase 😒

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

 

I hate this bixch.

So if y'all monsters see this creature, I need y'all to clock their tea immediately.

Gawd damnit

What is this? A disgrace to our fanbase 😒

he had a freaking meltdown lmaoo

NEW PEAKS for Bloody Mary in:

#17 WW

#11 US
#11 Canada

#19 Austria
#20 Ireland
#20 UK

#50 Norway
#50 Portugal

#108 Denmark

19 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

 

I hate this bixch.

So if y'all monsters see this creature, I need y'all to clock their tea immediately.

Gawd damnit

What is this? A disgrace to our fanbase 😒

Don't be fooled by the avi. It's an OGH. 

 

 

1 hour ago, Extinctkid said:

and when BM becomes the halloween AIWFCIY and eventually hits #1 then what :mayhem:

I dont think it will ever beat MJ's Thriller. 

1 hour ago, PicklePower said:

We should discuss the U.S. position because she's at #11 here, and that's higher than #17 :ryan3:

Using US numbers when its convenient I see stephm.png

These numbers :clap3::clap3::clap3:time to ditch her pop career again and release a jazz album or star in a panned biopic

The way Gaga truly cemented  herself as queen of Halloween this year. 6 songs charting in global Spotify. Mayhem, The fame monster, and born this way getting massive boost for Halloween. The way the  entire gp said " let's listen to Gaga for halloween".


No wonder that user is writing entire essays on that thread. 
:suburban:

Edited by Happylittlepunk

  • Author
  • Popular Post

Spotify Day 230

 

Abracadabra — 2,034M

Texas Hold Em — 673K

I'm so proud of Gar. This year has truly cemented her legendary status in pop culture. :heart2:

 

Edit: @Happylittlepunk not us posting the exact same thing chile...

Edited by Manchs

1 minute ago, Phoenixstar said:

Spotify Day 230

 

Abracadabra — 2,034M

Texas Hold Em — 673K

This should be threaded I fear

2 minutes ago, Manchs said:

I'm so proud of Gar. This year has truly cemented her legendary status in pop culture. :heart2:

 

Edit: @Happylittlepunk not us posting the exact same thing chile...

:laugh:

42 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

 

I hate this bixch.

So if y'all monsters see this creature, I need y'all to clock their tea immediately.

Gawd damnit

What is this? A disgrace to our fanbase 😒

yet some of yall think im a hater chi

 

the way im persecuted on every corner of this forum...

 

N4JJW1f.png

 

 

2 hours ago, Hair said:

OH MY GODDDDDDDDGA

 

#15. (-7) Die With A Smile - 3,361,283 (+94,778)
#17. (RE) Bloody Mary - 3,099,134 **NEW PEAK**
#64. (+110) Abracadabra - 2,034,729 (+764,987)
#96. (+69) The Dead Dance - 1,752,986 (+467,100)
#119. (+31) Poker Face - 1,644,771 (+292,789)
#163. (+22) Just Dance - 1,472,555 (+237,146)

I CAN'T SEE STRAIGHT AND MY HANDS ARE TIED :jonnykin:

33 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Using US numbers when its convenient I see stephm.png

As Allah intended :giraffe:

Its crazy to think she doesnt have a Christmas classic like, idk why she never released a Xmas song and actually invested on it. 

4 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Its crazy to think she doesnt have a Christmas classic like, idk why she never released a Xmas song and actually invested on it. 

Christmas Tree deserves to be a classic. It's in it's own lane, no other Christmas classic is funny and sexual :cm:

Will be interesting to see if her version of Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town will see a significant rise in streams since this is the first time it will have the entire holiday season and MPG Christmas songs always grow each year.  QWqwlJZ.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.