Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

guys the stage looks SO much better and more complete im in the golden circle rn :chick3:

How is it compared to BTWBall if you ever went?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

 

 

 

@DonnieDarko have fun! :heart:

  • Author
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

approx 67 to 97 mins

 

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

Ideally 37m. Probably 1hr7m-1h37m.

 

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

1.5 of she starts around 9pm

2 if she starts at 9.30

The best GIFs: 9 places to find the GIFs that keep on giffing - Typeform

Since when Richy's IG is private? You cant tell if she followed him before tbh. Gaga and Fred still do

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I was supposed to work on my thesis all day today and I haven't been able to quit refreshing this thread shshsk

4 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

How is it compared to BTWBall if you ever went?

I didn’t go. But the stage irl feels very grand, it is honestly much better than in photos 

Truly wondering where the piano segment is going to happen. Are they just going to roll in a piano to the main stage :chick2:

  • Author
1 minute ago, iconicyayo said:

I didn’t go. But the stage irl feels very grand, it is honestly much better than in photos 

That's good to know. Do let us know who is the opener when it start! 

In a meantime, have a great time :hug:

So many people from this base are there right now have fun legends and dont forget to boo Richy if you see him:jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

I’m sorry but this is absolutely horrendous -

 

 

Congrats on your first post!

I hope they thought through the fact you can’t see at all from the side seats :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

I’m sorry but this is absolutely horrendous -

 

 

Well that's probably the behind the stage tickets.

:dies:

 

Is this for real?? I'll ask for a new seat Maam

 

2 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

That's good to know. Do let us know who is the opener when it start! 

In a meantime, have a great time :hug:

 

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The way we have no idea who’s the supporter :deadbanana2:

There isn't an opening act :rip:

Just now, Serendipity said:

Congrats on your first post!

:heart:

 

I’m fuming though … I have semi-side seats in LA :monkey:

They'll most prob project on the side walls :dies: but um, yea that doesn't look good 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

4 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

I’m sorry but this is absolutely horrendous -

 

 

These are often advertised as behind stage tickets and they are much cheaper. Most of my concert experiences have been from these type of seats. They know what they’re getting in to.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.