Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

SHES LIVE ON INSTAGRAM SHE JUST SAID THE STAGE IS INSPIRD BY "BRUTALIIST ARCHITECHTURE"

And she insisted it was "Chromatica Ball" and not "Chromatica Tour"...

1 hour ago, Konril said:

It would have been cool of Gaga to sell official Chromatica Lightsticks like the K-Pop world.

 

A sea of pink orb blinking in the audience to the tune of whatever song was playing.

 

honestly i would love that, but i think only stans would buy it, the gp not so much

The stage looks like a collapse in HQ, ugh :WAP:

Serving Galatica Prison :gaygacat3:

2 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

It kinda does look great, and I can see where lighting is cominmg, whew, I think aside from the box stuff, we're be fine

Just imagine if the side screens move and its not boxed anymore...

She said "I'll see you on the dance floor" and paused the video right? :bibliahh: If she thought she closed the live :ahh:

10 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

So the B stage is NOT connected, then how...

 

5 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

She'll FLY :giraffe:

Volantis making her comeback

 

ATUeuwj.gif

Now i need a Golden Circle ticket for Paris because i'm not going to see **** 

Chromatica only got 1 performance, 1 photoshoot, 2 street looks and 4 tv looks yet the era has such a distinctive identity. Truly great :clap3:

The stage looks good... for a 20k arena show. Unless there's something we're missing, the stadiums will swallow it up 

 

 

The stage looks sickening tbh, I love the industrial vibe. I was expecting more pink but I guess we'll see what the show brings :duca:

31 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

WAIT, Yup you're right

 

also, are you going to stay up for the show?? :dies:

 

I have work tom and it's already past midnight.. i hate it here

Yeah, i took a day off sksksk

\

1 minute ago, Komet blu said:

The stage looks good... for a 20k arena show. Unless there's something we're missing, the stadiums will swallow it up 

It's covering a lot of width + height though

 

FX4fNGnVUAAb13h?format=jpg&name=large

I think the show is gonna be a trip. That stage I feel is gonna take on many different identities using projection and lighting work.

 

The platinum blonde is back, shes got new energy. It's gonna be good. 

How long til the show starts? Gotta look for streams beforehand lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.