Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It sounded like they're playing the Welcome to Chromatica playlist to me?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Besides the twitch stream, can you link me to some other streams where yall are watching so I can bookark them? :bird:

Anyone have a livestream link? I'm scared the one I'm using might crash and I'd like a backup. :weeps:

I wish there was water being passed through the crowd, I might actually pass out :rip:

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Besides the twitch stream, can you link me to some other streams where yall are watching so I can bookark them? :bird:

+1

Industrial stage design was not something I expected, but it looks good so far. By far the worst thing is that it’s a box stage. Seems like a cop out for whoever was in charge of designing/building the stage.

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

It sounded like they're playing the Welcome to Chromatica playlist to me?

Wait which one are y'all watching? My stream is playing a megamix :deadbanana4:

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Wait which one are y'all watching? My stream is playing a megamix :deadbanana4:

Oh I'm not watching any livestream right now, just based on the videos I saw on Twitter

The whole stadium will sing Shallah :jonny5:

Edited by Cryptique

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Wonder where the piano will come from 

I have a feeling it’s under the B stage and will rise up 

4 minutes ago, little legend said:

Wait , do you have streams? 

Pls send the link

https://t.co/9QVqFg0BQ6

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.