Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

FX4v8CeWIAMYYxl?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

 

 

ATUeuwj.gif

:jonnycat:

Now that I think about it, the JWT didn't have a mix section, did it? Welp I guess we will wait an hour or so and see

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

Now that I think about it, the JWT didn't have a mix section, did it? Welp I guess we will wait an hour or so and see

It was JUST around the B stage, but it was there. 

DEBUT LIVE PERFORMANCE OF ARUTW IN JUST A FEW HOURS

ATUeuwj.gif

Edited by hausofdave

18 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

25 days till our show :party: that’ll be my same angle too but lower 

yay!!! looks like we'll get a good view of the show (yours a little better than mine lol)

I started prepping the outfit this week and I feel so behind lol

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

FX4yK8nXoAYVMJm?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

That stadium is PACKED.

 

ATUeuwj.gif

YAAAASAAAS

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

FX4yK8nXoAYVMJm?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

That stadium is PACKED.

 

ATUeuwj.gif

I'm glad they calculated very well the number of tickets for standing area. We might approach 50k people and 5M gross.

Edited by ViviLittleM

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

Everyone got a led wristband? 

Right, anybody in the seating sections say anything?

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

I just watched her speech, the passion her voice, the fire in here eyes, SHES COMING:WAP:

 

I just woke up so I had no clue the show was starting like right now. Of course I have to go work a day shift today, I usually always work night shifts but what ever I’ll try finding videos after my shift :WAP:

 

The stage is cute, nothing like BTWB but it looks sick and it’s still a relatively large stage.

7 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

DEBUT LIVE PERFORMANCE OF ARUTW IN JUST A FEW HOURS

ATUeuwj.gif

 

I almost forgot it :clownny: We need to make this first performance viral! 

12 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

FX4yK8nXoAYVMJm?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

That stadium is PACKED.

 

ATUeuwj.gif

 

9 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

 

 

 

But ATRL told me that Gaga is over since 2011. I am sure all these people are there cause they think Tony Bennett or Bradley Cooper is performing :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

It looks huge:wanda:

What if she is travelling to Stage B underground? Like Katy did with Prismatic WT. 

 

I can't wait to see how stage works :jonny:

 

 

 

UGH the crowd pics and vids with the LED wristbands during the show, I'm peeing a lil bit

 

ATUeuwj.gif

2 minutes ago, little legend said:

 

But ATRL told me that Gaga is over since 2011. I am sure all these people are there cause they think Tony Bennett or Bradley Cooper is performing :clap3:

60k people wating for tony to twerk to plastic doll :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.