Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

The stage looks good... for a 20k arena show. Unless there's something we're missing, the stadiums will swallow it up 

 

 

I think the stage is massive for an arena show.. 

 

The runway however seems short.. let's wait how this will pan out

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

FX4eklvXEAYEVT-?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

TROLLEY TRACKS AT THE SIDE OF THE STAGE???

For shooting video purpose

11 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I want to cry I love her so much
 

 

Omg I've missed her so much. She always says things at the right time in my life. :weeps::heart2:

Wait does this mean they're closing all the stadiums? I thought the London one for example doesnt have a roof

 

 

When the background chages to sun and she starts singing Summerboy :jonny5:

Not her replying to a random tweet from 20 minutes ago where she's not even mentioned? This woman is CREEPING and y'all be hating on her. Shame. 

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Wait does this mean they're closing all the stadiums? I thought the London one for example doesnt have a roof

 

 

LOL this reasoning. Mama is back! :clap3:

I just knew the stage was gonna be a serve under lights :jonnycat:

 

It's kinda giving BTWB but evolved :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Wait does this mean they're closing all the stadiums? I thought the London one for example doesnt have a roof

 

 

Not "face your own brutality" Gaga sis you're going to send the liddos into depression before the show even starts :skull:

 

But I absolutely LOVE the raw feel to it and how it lends itself to a great potential storyline. Hype us all up *****! Make us battle for our lives!!

 

ATUeuwj.gif

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Wait does this mean they're closing all the stadiums? I thought the London one for example doesnt have a roof

 

 

Stade de France doesn't have one.

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Wait does this mean they're closing all the stadiums? I thought the London one for example doesnt have a roof

 

 

Maybe for stadiums that has retractable roof. 
 

Her US stadium dates do not have retractable roof. 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Wait does this mean they're closing all the stadiums? I thought the London one for example doesnt have a roof

 

 

Basically the reason they like to start these stadium tours in places like these is so the videos of the first shows are in a dark venue and everything looks they way they intended. For example, the weeknd was supposed to open in the same venue Gaga's playing in Toronto(also has a roof) but the whole internet thing happened. However, the London shows WILL start with some degree of daylight because of the curfew. The paris one, maybe not so much since she can delay the start to like 9 or something, still some sunlight but not so much. 

 

 

Which serve are y'all talking about? Chile

 

Let's hope the show serves

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Stade de France doesn't have one.

That is way she will be one hour later EXACTLY!

I just know the lighting will take it over the top. She always has the best lighting and effects. 

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Stade de France doesn't have one.

Really?? Then, they better wait til the SUN is completely OUT cause brutalist arch and colors wont do good in daylight :skull:

honestly loving the concept and stage looks like its gona be even cooler as the show goes on

you phags did all that whining and for what

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Just read after all there is no B stage? hum we'll see

There is

 

FX4cMh9XkAMj_2t?format=jpg&name=small

The way the roof is closing for the heat wave and she said all that :dies: Gaga is in full force tonight :gaycat1:

Just now, Cryptique said:

So PRISON is the overall theme?? :gaycatina1:

The concept changed at the last minute to prepare Richy for the next few months. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.