Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

honestly loving the concept and stage looks like its gona be even cooler as the show goes on

you phags did all that whining and for what

For us to express our opinions regarding things without ass kissing everytime most probably :swan:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Cryptique said:

So PRISON is the overall theme?? :gaycatina1:

Nazi Concentration Camp :heart2:

1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

So PRISON is the overall theme?? :gaycatina1:

Telephone with Beyoncé confirmedT

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

The way the roof is closing for the heat wave and she said all that :dies: Gaga is in full force tonight :gaycat1:

I screamed :ahh:the way she wasn't even @  

 

 

The way she's also closing the roof during a pandemic, restricting the air flow. Battle for our lives indeed. :deadbanana2:

Why do I have a feeling she is going to throw us a curveball and the show is going to be aesthetically very different to the album and the planet Chromatica theme won't be heavily involved in the show :rip:

5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Which serve are y'all talking about? Chile

 

Let's hope the show serves

You are always so negative just STFU

I desire only the best for her! Time to slay like the legend she is. 

“I feel like I’m in a prison hell”

 

Referencing a song not on the setlist :jonny2:

Just now, Miichael said:

Why do I have a feeling she is going to throw us a curveball and the show is going to be aesthetically very different to the album and the planet Chromatica theme won't be heavily involved in the show :rip:

For the best, tbh. Lol

I saw the live and almost thought she was cancelling the tour :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Why do I have a feeling she is going to throw us a curveball and the show is going to be aesthetically very different to the album and the planet Chromatica theme won't be heavily involved in the show :rip:

I mean, in the end Chromatica is just her state of mind, right? The planet thing is just mostly abstraction and the album is still heavy subject matter-wise. If she wants to map out her mind as an actual prison, I think it fits very well tbh.

The stage serving communist party parliament building

 

 

ATUeuwj.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Swine should be performed, it fits so well.

i think it's safe to assume she's never performing that song again

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

i think it's safe to assume she's never performing that song again

So sad. It was amazing live at the ArtRave. 

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I mean, in the end Chromatica is just her state of mind, right? The planet thing is just mostly abstraction and the album is still heavy subject matter-wise. If she wants to map out her mind as an actual prison, I think it fits very well tbh.

Yeah thats what I was gonna say. I think the aesthitcs (and her peak pretentiousGa description) fit so much. I wasn't expecting a pink themed show either.

 

Also I think the brain piano from the Stupid Love performance is making a comeback tonight. 

When she sings Love Me Right as the encore so the tour immediately becomes her best one :gaygacat3:

Edited by Enzo

People already talking about her switching up the aesthetic, the stage is right in line with the industrial aesthetics of the album photoshoot :toofunny2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.