Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

30 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

j28QC.gif

When the stage actually crumbles in the middle of the concert and kills a lot of people so she has to cancel the rest of the tour

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When the stage actually crumbles in the middle of the concert and kills a lot of people so she has to cancel the rest of the tour

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

 

 

 

 

 

Alexa, play 911 

 

j28QC.gif

7 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

How many wigs do you guys think she will sport or do y’all think she will keep one wig throughout the show? 

If they are really going all out like it seems, I'm expecting a different wig for each section

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

5 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When the stage actually crumbles in the middle of the concert and kills a lot of people so she has to cancel the rest of the tour

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

 

 

A literal COLLAPSE

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

To make up for the lack of visuals since ARTPOP, I need LG7 to be a visual album with a high budget video for every song and at least 4 singles 

The New York (New Jersey) date will be a Monkeypox super spreader event, I fear 

I’m delusional and not trying to get my hopes up, but I’d love for us to get a new song at the show. She did give us partynauseaus at the artrave, so it’s possible but unlikely. I just feel like it’ll be a long time til we get more pop bops from her, so one more would be nice. A gay can dream :jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

A literal COLLAPSE

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

Im- *insert banned mariah gif*

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

Who is going on Sunday and has a General admission ticket? I don’t wanna go alone 

also I was in Düsseldorf today and wanted to take the train home but accidentally ended at the arena :jonny6: something was calling me 

2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I’m delusional and not trying to get my hopes up, but I’d love for us to get a new song at the show. She did give us partynauseaus at the artrave, so it’s possible but unlikely. I just feel like it’ll be a long time til we get more pop bops from her, so one more would be nice. A gay can dream :jonnycat:

And Future Love at TFB, Glitter and Grease at TMB, Princess Die at BTWB, The Cure at Coachella/JWT... It's definitely possible

10 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

Alexa, play 911 

 

j28QC.gif

@The Witch and @Freaky Prince after I get them a ticket for the LG8 Tour

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

20 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

 

When she announces Australia and Latin America dates for the southern hemisphere summer, then what?

its-not-realistic-its-just-not-realistic

 

i just wish she’d pick some festivals to perform like Glastonbury, Rock In Rio, Lollapalooza (idk if she’s too big for it), Governors Ball, BST Hyde Park, Global Citizen.


RiR owner is coming up with a new festival next year at São Paulo called The Town and he said he’s already contacted her team and is trying to have her performing :dancehall:

 

9 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

its-not-realistic-its-just-not-realistic

 

i just wish she’d pick some festivals to perform like Glastonbury, Rock In Rio, Lollapalooza (idk if she’s too big for it), Governors Ball, BST Hyde Park, Global Citizen.


RiR owner is coming up with a new festival next year at São Paulo called The Town and he said he’s already contacted her team and is trying to have her performing :dancehall:

 

Christmas jazz shows, HERE WE GO 

 

:eli:

 

 

18 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

@The Witch and @Freaky Prince after I get them a ticket for the LG8 Tour

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Us when Heavy Metal Lover goes mega viral on tik tok that Ga Ga releases it as a single

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

8 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

its-not-realistic-its-just-not-realistic

 

i just wish she’d pick some festivals to perform like Glastonbury, Rock In Rio, Lollapalooza (idk if she’s too big for it), Governors Ball, BST Hyde Park, Global Citizen.

Lolla & Gov Ball are way too small in capacity. i want her to a headline a EDM festival like EDC LV since electronic has always been her main roots and Pasquale, the owner of the festival, followed her during Chrom era 

57 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'll believe it when I see it, I don't want to get my hopes up :coffee2:

 

Can this girl say something I s2g, just be posting links, custom graphics for each show to help sell remaining tixs just something, now come on 

6 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

stage layout was updated for one of the dates apparently

 

These rumors are giving me Kinetic Sun from Eurovision 2022 vibes... And we know how that ended :rip: I hope the stage works.

Edited by Lil Mxnster

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.