Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

 

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

welp

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

 

lemme keep my expectations low so I don't get disappointed

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Universo said:

Heard no one is streaming Plastic Doll

is it true?

tbXrAFo.gif

Very true. Everyone is strihming the Ashnikko remix instead.

 

tbXrAFo.gif

Guarded outfits, 300sqm screens, biggest production... I cant wait for Sunday

tbXrAFo.gif

***** there is absolutely NO WAY its gonna be bigger than the BTWBall castle thats her best stage 

 

j28QC.gif

I read that they made the workers sign NDAs, come on, let's start a gofundme and offer to pay the damages :jonny5:

Just now, State of Grace. said:

***** there is absolutely NO WAY its gonna be bigger than the BTWBall castle thats her best stage 

 

j28QC.gif

 

When it's a giant Sour Candy, then what?

 

j28QC.gif

1 minute ago, TheLastChord said:

 

When it's a giant Sour Candy, then what?

 

j28QC.gif

I would like to see the source of this and it better not be "my friend who works there got it from the security who said that it was the biggest stage of all time"

 

j28QC.gif

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Very true. Everyone is strihming the Ashnikko remix instead.

 

tbXrAFo.gif

Talent won

tbXrAFo.gif

I still remember staying up late in high school to see what the BTW Ball stage looked like. I can't imagine her topping that but omg I'm excited. :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

j28QC.gif

 

LEAK IT, LET THE LAWSUITS RAIN ON US

j28QC.gif

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

j28QC.gif

I keep telling myself that they wouldn't do a HUGE stage for a 20 dates only tour but I fear she's gonna DELIVER her best tour yet before retiring till the end of the decade

 

j28QC.gif

13 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

Wait, what if the stage is in the shape of a sine circle :jonny5:

I thought the same. I think its possible. I’m expecting her to use the sine circle on something, if not in the stage, then a huge screen shaped like the sine circle would be cool too. Idk what to expect. 

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I keep telling myself that they wouldn't do a HUGE stage for a 20 dates only tour but I fear she's gonna DELIVER her best tour yet before retiring till the end of the decade

 

j28QC.gif

 

When she announces Australia and Latin America dates for the southern hemisphere summer, then what?

My wish for the stage is for it to be the sine symbol too.

But what if this ***** also built the entire Chromatica planet with mountains, caves, cliffs, deserts, etc.

 

2ac254ac-2433-4a1c-8577-39652b3090dc.jpg

EY4emCLUYAAamLi.jpg:large

EgHFYC5XoAEcYs4.jpg

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

My wish for the stage is for it to be the sine symbol too.

But what if this ***** also built the entire Chromatica planet with mountains, caves, cliffs, deserts, etc.

 

2ac254ac-2433-4a1c-8577-39652b3090dc.jpg

EY4emCLUYAAamLi.jpg:large

EgHFYC5XoAEcYs4.jpg

that's what i want :jonny5: a dream, a ****** dream

These posts here are giving me pre-Enigma tease, how we were all expecting game changing residency :toofunny3:

Omg. NOT even bigger than the BTWB stage.

 

j28QC.gif

 

 

 

BTWB stage had no screens though. Maybe it's fair to claim the size of the stage with screens included.

2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

These posts here are giving me pre-Enigma tease, how we were all expecting game changing residency :toofunny3:

The Enema stage and production isn't bad for a residency. As long as the CBall styling is better we're good.

 

I kinda hate those Chromatica boots though ngl

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

How many wigs do you guys think she will sport or do y’all think she will keep one wig throughout the show? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.