Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

36 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

I'm a couple hours out from LA

 

It's fun! But also definitely scary first time alone. I've been with friends 2 times so I think i'll be good this time.

 

I'm mostly nervous for Blackpink fans if Lisa is mainstage.

 

Okayyy yeah the ATRL base should all hang and try and do barricade. It'll be kinda miserable but also fierce when Gaga comes out.

when are you planning to start waiting at the main stage?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Also Chromatica hate needs to stop when that album has Alice, Rain On Me, 911, Replay, Sour Candy, Enigma, Sine from Above and Babylon :jonny: 

4 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

CeilingFanCEO 4.1M followers and PokemonMasterzo 2.1M followers both used Abracadabra :alexz2:

Like an update seen by a lady in green!

 

spacer.png

 

1 minute ago, Club classic said:

Also Chromatica hate needs to stop when that album has Alice, Rain On Me, 911, Replay, Sour Candy, Enigma, Sine from Above and Babylon :jonny: 

Well then tell your fav to stop shitting on it :suburban:

Abra's flawless rollout has reassured for me that despite all the lashings we give to Interflop, she'll always remain a top priority as one of their flagship artists despite being a veteran in the game. Meticulously planned and masterfully executed. :clap3:

 

 

16 minutes ago, qweasd1z said:

when are you planning to start waiting at the main stage?

i'm gonna line up at the gate probably around 10 am, gates open at 11:30

Mayhem just might be the first ever vinyl I buy. I'm really so engrossed with everything about this era, from the music to the visuals, something which I didn't feel so strongly during Chromatica. 

 

Anyways if I buy a copy from her webstore, will it count towards the first week sales for BB200? I live outside the states.

5 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

spacer.png

 

Made it into the C list on Radio 1, not A list but still good :gaycat1:

Gar with all these khias doesn't sit right with me :clack:

Oh duh. I guess it would help if I put my username out there :skull: If you wanna add me WhoaEddie227 :alexz: Open to connecting with more monsters. I got a few DM's already from people.

 

The amount of people at my work talking about this song is wild! The GP support is coming. 

 

Not surprised with Abracadabra slaying the charts in Europe already and Brazil WTF. I'm so jealous of those countries 

 

spacer.png

Charli not liking any of her Abracadabra posts I knew she was still pissed about 911 remix :clack:

Edited by sunbathinganimal

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Not me getting h0rny on atrl with that one gif 

She put poppers in the song, what did you expect. :alexz:

I better see y'all streaming and getting your life with AbraGODabra even today, no rest allowed! And since we are at it, also stream DisJesus

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vwnxwf0qm0ve6x0vzh

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Chatli not liking any of her Abracadabra posts I knew she was still pissed about 911 remix :clack:

I'd be mad too, that's a classic :jonny: 

Just now, Florence Belch said:

I better see y'all streaming and getting your life with AbraGODabra even today, no rest allowed! And since we are at it, also stream DisJesus

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vwnxwf0qm0ve6x0vzh

Yes sir :duca: 

Im contributing to 26% of LA's streams. You're welcome Lil Magicians 

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Not me getting h0rny on atrl with that one gif 

type monsexu in Twitter and see the last edit for the full experience 

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

STOP SPAMMING THAT GIF :biblio:

 

OT: YES ABRA YES HIT

I'll behave :sorry:

I wish this smashed as hard in US as it is in South America and Europe :sosad:

4 minutes ago, bringdanoize said:

type monsexu in Twitter and see the last edit for the full experience 

spacer.png
 

edit. This is cinema 

Edited by Daglazzo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.