Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, bringdanoize said:

Apple Music Global #9(+5)

Shut the **** up. :worship:

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, LostInStereo100 said:

I'll behave :sorry:

I wish this smashed as hard in US as it is in South America and Europe :sosad:

Spoiler

Don't stop 

 

2 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I'll behave :sorry:

I wish this smashed as hard in US as it is in South America and Europe :sosad:

Girl don't use past tense, it is still growing and currently #5 (4?) on US Spotify!  MAYHEM is just around the corner and who knows, ABRA might top the charts during or after the release week

My ex boyfriend post a photo with Abracadabra on his instagram. 

I don't know if it's for me (excuse for express he remember me) or it's a HIT because he has the GP taste. 

The problem I have with Chromatica (even though I love some of the songs on it) is that it truly feels like a soulless album made by someone who is trying to replicate the early Gaga sound but doesn't even understand the whole meaning behind "Gaga" and what her music used to be. It kinda feels like a parody of what some people think Gaga is. You can tell she made it just for it to be made. And this became even more obvious now that she is finally passionate again about her project and that she released the perfect songs that encapsulate the whole Gaga experience perfectly. At the end of the day Chromatica is a great Bloodpop project with Gaga having the lead vocals and writing credits.. 

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Girl don't use past tense, it is still growing and currently #5 (4?) on US Spotify!  MAYHEM is just around the corner and who knows, ABRA might top the charts during or after the release week

I'm shaking at the Apple Music update :jonny5: 

6 minutes ago, bringdanoize said:

Apple Music Global #9(+5)

Let me take back the reaction. Stop trolling.

Apple Music Austria:

 

3. Abracadabra
4. DWAS

97. Disease

 

6. MAYHEM (+1) *new peak*
 

 

MAYHEM being the 6th most streamed album with only three tracks released in insane :jonny:

5 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

STOP SPAMMING THAT GIF :biblio:

 

OT: YES ABRA YES HIT

Now watch half of the base get banned cause of it, only for @LostInStereo100 to recruit them on his socials as sex workers 

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vwnxwf0qm0ve6x0vzh

13 minutes ago, bringdanoize said:

Apple Music Global #9(+5)

why are you downvoting me??

check the receipts 

 

spacer.png
 

explain @Zerocoke@curiousladybug

 

@sunbathinganimal

Edited by bringdanoize

6 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Let me take back the reaction. Stop trolling.

I'm not trolling 

Do we think these jumps are from playlisting on AM? Why the sudden increases again? :eek:  Some are big jumps 

3 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Now watch half of the base get banned cause of it, only for @LostInStereo100 to recruit them on his socials as sex workers 

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vwnxwf0qm0ve6x0vzh

Wait maybe that's a good thing because the server won't be able to handle the MAYHEM release so we have to sacrifice a handful of liddos. @LostInStereo100 sorry beautiful king pls continue spamming that gif :suburban:

See you in a month sis :chick3: When you see this notification, MAYHEM will be out @Ratviolo

OGHs will continued to be whipped and lashed 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, bringdanoize said:

I'm not trolling 

I'm sorry beautiful king let me change my reaction real quick 

1 minute ago, bringdanoize said:

I'm not trolling 

They are not trolling, it's #9 for real 

13 minutes ago, bringdanoize said:

Apple Music Global #9(+5)

Why are yall downvoting? It's real.:rip:

14 minutes ago, bringdanoize said:

Apple Music Global #9(+5)

The downvotes :bibliahh:

 

What is wrong w yall fhfhgfhf

Bye not the porn gif

 

I do want the link to the full video though

Aaaahh ahhh screaming for me babyyyy

 

AyryrWW.gif

 

Aaaahh ahhh like you're gonna die

 

AyryrWW.gif

 

Aaahhh ahhh poison on the inside I can be your antidote tonight

 

AyryrWW.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.