Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

30 minutes ago, amamoy said:

Could someone enlighten me about why there are many Britney stan OGHs? Katy and Madonna I get, but what has Britney ever had to do with Gaga?

there's no one big reason, it's just a long standing beef between two cocky fanbases lol. And ATRL is "the house Britney built" so when Gaga first exploded on the scene, Britney and her stans were thee dominant force on here. Gaga's ascent caused a lot of friction since Britney's star power was beginning to decline around the same timeย 

Edited by Orsay

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, opbranden said:

:wanda:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Thorn is shaking

12 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

ย 

ย 

The way it kinda sounds like a church song with the latin words.ย 

wait I thought it was Shallow at firstย 

I love how the narrative changed in the past couple of days and people calling Disease an amazing album opener.ย :gayalipacat5:

see you on album release day legend, you will prove everyone wrong.ย :gaynetcat4:

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

I love how the narrative changed in the past couple of days and people calling Disease an amazing album opener.ย :gayalipacat5:

see you on album release day legend, you will prove everyone wrong.ย :gaynetcat4:

ย 

ย 

Oh she will, she will.

ย 

DISEASE NATION RISEย :xtinass:

  • Popular Post

Slaying the charts aside, I am just reminded right now of her Grammy speech. So many, and I mean SO MANY are afraid to speak up against the cruelty that the trans community is currently facing right now but like the beacon of light that she is, she dedicated her speech at the BIGGEST MUSIC AWARDS show on STAGE about trans people. Now I know that some mainstream artists as big as her also support the LGBT+ community but I feel like Gaga really is the only who actually SEES us. She's the only artist I genuinely feel that gives a sht about us. She once spearheaded being bold with supporting us at the beginning of her career and now she's doing it again. In my life, she transcends being the woman that only makes me feel good about her music, because she also makes me feel good as a person. No artist, dead or alive, made me feel that way I feel about her. There's really only one Lady Gaga.ย :cries:

And I know most of us don't like Papa Germanotta but I'm thankful for his sperm for giving us the blessing that is Gaga. So thank u Papa Germ (you still suck tho)

ย 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

ย 

Also to miss Cynthia's eggย :agaycatabra:

Edited by FailSafe

6 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Slaying the charts aside, I am just reminded right now of her Grammy speech. So many, and I mean SO MANY are afraid to speak up against the cruelty that the trans community is currently facing right now but like the beacon of light that she is, she dedicated her speech at the BIGGEST MUSIC AWARDS show on STAGE about trans people. Now I know that some mainstream artists as big as her also support the LGBT+ community but I feel like Gaga really is the only who actually SEES us. She's the only artist I genuinely feel that gives a sht about us. She once spearheaded being bold with supporting us at the beginning of her career and now she's doing it again. In my life, she transcends being the woman that only makes me feel good about her music, because she also makes me feel good as a person. No artist, dead or alive, made me feel that way I feel about her. There's really only one Lady Gaga.ย :cries:

The crowd/audience went NUTS immediately after she said that. It's like many also wanted to say sth for the trans but still decided not to and then finally someone did they went with it as well. Gaga really did have the backbone. The way she worded it and how she said it was simply right, no less no extra no gimmicks. Just simple but serious and impactful words. Sometimes other artists say controversial things like that but it feels like it's for clout, but this time her speech feels 100% genuine.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

A*bracadabra slapping DEIsease.

mq3ehA1Y.gif

ย 

Talent always wins even without lead single & 1st track privilege.

mq3ehA1Y.gif

I was thinking about if Abracadabra could go #1 on Billboard during album release week and then i remembered there's this die with a smile on the same albumย :rip:

Can she remove it please

ย 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

Oh, Disease, the song that you are :heart2:

Just as good as Abracadabra.

ย 

Literally 3/3 songs from MAYHEM are 10s.

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

And I know most of us don't like Papa Germanotta but I'm thankful for his sperm for giving us the blessing that is Gaga. So thank u Papa Germ (you still suck tho)

ย 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

ย 

Also to miss Cynthia's eggย :agaycatabra:

Honestly I wonder how her relationship with Joe is like rn she used to the biggest daddy's girl at one point in her career from Speechless to the whole Joanne album

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

The crowd/audience went NUTS immediately after she said that. It's like many also wanted to say sth for the trans but still decided not to and then finally someone did they went with it as well. Gaga really did have the backbone. The way she worded it and how she said it was simply right, no less no extra no gimmicks. Just simple but serious and impactful words.

Yes! The reaction of Billie and others! It's like they are waiting for someone to speak up and then bam.ย 

Just now, Human Fly said:

I was thinking about if Abracadabra could go #1 on Billboard during album release week and then i remembered there's this die with a smile on the same albumย :rip:

Can she remove it please

ย 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

Well its the last song on the Album so hopefully the boost i gets isn't as big as Abracadabraย :suburban:ย Watch it still be #1 at that point

2 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

Honestly I wonder how her relationship with Joe is like rn she used to the biggest daddy's girl at one point in her career from Speechless to the whole Joanne album

I know Gaga will ALWAYS love him and that's okay. I have a similar relationship with my dad before and relationships like these are very complicated, that's why I don't really comment about him or his relationship with Gaga in this base. It's obvious that her dad really loves her and vice versa but I understand her being disappointment with him.ย 

57 minutes ago, amamoy said:

Could someone enlighten me about why there are many Britney stan OGHs? Katy and Madonna I get, but what has Britney ever had to do with Gaga?

Gaga started smashing right around the time Britney started declining/conservatorship took overย 

ย 

The Daft Punk'd bg vocals on the first prechorus omg

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

8 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

Well its the last song on the Album so hopefully the boost i gets isn't as big as Abracadabraย :suburban:ย Watch it still be #1 at that point

DWAS has a massive radio advantage against Abra. It will likely be the number one song in the album release. At least she would have the number one song and album at the same time.

13 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I was thinking about if Abracadabra could go #1 on Billboard during album release week and then i remembered there's this die with a smile on the same albumย :rip:

Can she remove it please

ย 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

They can always pull a bom bom Pow - Poker Face stuntย :khalyan:

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

ย 

The Daft Punk'd bg vocals on the first prechorus omg

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

There's something in the chorus' instrumental that's very Depeche Mode, late 90s to me

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

ย 

The Daft Punk'd bg vocals on the first prechorus omg

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Her best album is coming.

ย 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.