Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Not the Swiftologist :rip:

Edited by GraceRandolph

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I just woke up thinking of Abracadabra 

I went to bed yesterday thinking of Abracadabra 

 

I'm obsessed 

Edited by Badgalbriel

8 minutes ago, nokiki said:

This a troll? :gaycat6:

 

 

If she's filming something at 2am on a Thursday morning, she's definitely hungry :duca:

11 minutes ago, nokiki said:

This a troll? :gaycat6:

 

 

Not 2 damn AM sksksksk girl go sleep :redface:

13 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

DWAS has a massive radio advantage against Abra. It will likely be the number one song in the album release. At least she would have the number one song and album at the same time.

Oh I thought we were talking about Spotify lol yeah I don't think its gonna be easy for us to snatch a #1 from DWAS on Hot 100 any time soon

Just now, Spicy Pisces said:

They're back!!

 

 

Gaga shared it on twitter yesterday :agaycatabra:

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

I just woke up thinking of Abracadabra 

I went to bed yesterday thinking of Abracadabra 

 

I'm obsessed 

I can't wait to dream about it tonight :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

Gaga shared it on twitter yesterday :agaycatabra:

I'm so behind on everything...

 

38Hdwfg.thumb.gif.a65ff8fffbf18c0c29869d

Edited by Spicy Pisces

  • Popular Post

Once again nervous for the spotify numbers. Success is exhausting

 

spacer.png

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

  • Popular Post

It’s doing so well on Apple Music City Charts - it has risen to #2 in Sydney :clap3: 

14 minutes ago, nokiki said:

This a troll? :gaycat6:

 

 

She saw spotify update and said i need to get back to work :gaygacat5:

15 minutes ago, nokiki said:

This a troll? :gaycat6:

 

 

New Orleans?—the Haunted City, buzzing with mystical and magical energy :wanda:

 

 

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

The Daft Punk'd bg vocals on the first prechorus omg

 

spacer.png

 

This gives me On a Night Like This/Believe-era Cher with a little splash of Sky Fits Heaven and Waiting For Tonight

 

spacer.png

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

APPLE MUSIC US (POP CHART):

 

#9 Abracadabra (-4)

#33 Abracadabra (+61)

 

when they will combine it :clack:

APPLE MUSIC US (POP CHART)

#9 Abracadabra (-4)

#33 Abracadabra (+61)

1 minute ago, oinkamaraj said:

APPLE MUSIC US (POP CHART)

#9 Abracadabra (-4)

#33 Abracadabra (+61)

maybe they are letting die a version to chart another one ?

because the 2nd one is close to charting now 

Just now, BadMonster96 said:

maybe they are letting die a version to chart another one ?

because the 2nd one is close to charting now 

or they could just merge both versions and let the single ver rise naturally 

Listening to miss Harlequin rn and phew Godga your versatility to go from this to Abracadabra :agaycatabra:

Just now, PMM said:

yes 

When DWAS came out I remember there being two versions of the Post/Morgan song because it was blocking DWAS or something and he still has 2 different versions so knowing Gaga's team its not getting combined

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.