Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I wonder what Ava is feeling now that her mother netorare'd her bf and they made magic together

 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

 

 

Edited by FailSafe

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, Diocles said:

5.1M on spotify today. 
 

I speak into existence :nicole2:

I'm sticking to 5.7m :gaycat2:

I'm sticking to my og prediction of 5.3M from yesterday :gaycat2:

Remember that album trailer? If you play it right before Disease it's such a sick short Mayhem intro - kinda like Chromatica I is to Alice. 


Gonna add it's audio to my library officially :agaycatabra:

For charts it'll hold/increase, for filtered a decrease 

Abracadabra album version is available on Spotify

get into it ladies 

and don't forget to give a stream to classic Disease 

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

So after reading some fan analyses online I think there is a clear throughline in Disease and Abracadabra's music video's that will probably conclude with Vanish Into You. The Mayhem character is the hatted/cane lady in both of the music videos. 

In Disease we see Gaga struggling with her, trying to make peace with her, but ultimately running away and getting smashed by the joining walls as Mayhem triumphantly walks away.

In Abracadabra Gaga takes on Mayhem's challenge, and there's a shift in the end when Mayhem begrudgingly seems to accept defeat, at least temporarily.

I wonder if in Vanish Into You we will see a true reconcilliation of Gaga and Mayhem - that would make sense given the title and the narrative she's setting up. 

And in the Garden of Eden music video they'll get involved in a threesome with Adam, aka Father Monster :agaycatabra:

 

Oh Michael, the lucky songwriter that you are

 

ezgif-700c2e79c3932.gif

3 minutes ago, Manchs said:

Is Disease still increasing? 

As Zoe Saldaña said YES YES YES YES

 

AM US (pop)

 

Disease - #77 (+11)

Abracadabra is at #3 on Amazon Music Italy.

 

They just uploaded the Ultra HD version of the song, still no Dolby Atmos tho.

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

As Zoe Saldaña said YES YES YES YES

 

AM US (pop)

 

Disease - #77 (+11)

Oh ***** period

 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

Not y'all getting brave and bloating the stream prediction already. :ahh: 


…

 

6.6M filtered, top 5 :nicole2: 

3 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

As Zoe Saldaña said YES YES YES YES

 

AM US (pop)

 

Disease - #77 (+11)

OH *****
THE DEBRAH!!!

:WAP:

I mean the song is perfect hook after perfect hook but THE BRIDGE omg :jonnycat:

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Abracadabra is at #3 on Amazon Music Italy.

 

They just uploaded the Ultra HD version of the song, still no Dolby Atmos tho.

 

spacer.png

It is charting top 5 in almost all major cities worldwide. #globalga
 

IMG-0371.jpg
IMG-0370.jpg
IMG-0369.jpg
IMG-0368.jpg
IMG-0367.jpg
IMG-0366.jpg
IMG-0365.jpg
IMG-0364.jpg
IMG-0363.jpg
IMG-0362.jpg
IMG-0361.jpg
IMG-0360.jpg
IMG-0359.jpg

16 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Never expected Gaga to work with Cirkut. Now I kinda want Max as a producer for lg8 

 

:khalyan:

Same, I googled this morning and realised he's Katy/Britney/Kesha/Weeknd/Jessie J/Pitbull producer :rip: 

 

He killed it for her. 

Since it got some radio adds already, we can expect some 0.xx radio report? Where is our radio stat person:eli:

I can't believe a track so out there is resonating with so many people :jonny5: never thought I would see the day 

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

my impact streaming it non stop at 4am :clap3: 

Make sure to sprinkle other songs in between cause that's how they deduct the numbers (filtered vs non filtered)

Edited by GypsyLife

2 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Same, I googled this morning and realised he's Katy/Britney/Kesha/Weeknd/Jessie J/Pitbull producer :rip: 

 

He killed it for her. 

She really empowers her producers. It is the same case with Redone who made magic with Gaga but his productions for other artist were not in the same level at all.

10 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Not y'all getting brave and bloating the stream prediction already. :ahh: 


…

 

6.6M filtered, top 5 :nicole2: 

9.9M, #1 

 

:eli: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.