Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

42 minutes ago, GipJo said:

The urge to take the NZ flight is strong:WAP:

I want to but my passport is out of date :gaycat6:

 

IMG-2303.jpg

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

She really empowers her producers. It is the same case with Redone who made magic with Gaga but his productions for other artist were not in the same level at all.

I always tell people that you can be the best producer in the world, but if the artist you're working with is mediocre, there's only so much you can do.

:suburban:

9 minutes ago, samngchaoyu said:

It is charting top 5 in almost all major cities worldwide. #globalga

IMG-0362.jpg
 

OMG MY IMPACT

24 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

So after reading some fan analyses online I think there is a clear throughline in Disease and Abracadabra's music video's that will probably conclude with Vanish Into You. The Mayhem character is the hatted/cane lady in both of the music videos. 

In Disease we see Gaga struggling with her, trying to make peace with her, but ultimately running away and getting smashed by the joining walls as Mayhem triumphantly walks away.

In Abracadabra Gaga takes on Mayhem's challenge, and there's a shift in the end when Mayhem begrudgingly seems to accept defeat, at least temporarily.

I wonder if in Vanish Into You we will see a true reconcilliation of Gaga and Mayhem - that would make sense given the title and the narrative she's setting up. 

But I want like 7 more music videos :monkey: 

 

(even one more would be amazing to get 4 in one album, not common these days but she's serving so I wanna be greedy :monkey: )

1 minute ago, Zaram said:

No :khalyan2:

DWAS still has a record to break.

#0 Abracadabra 

#1 Die With A Smile

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

But I want like 7 more music videos :monkey: 

 

(even one more would be amazing to get 4 in one album, not common these days but she's serving so I wanna be greedy :monkey: )

If things continue to do well I can see her do another video post-album release regardless of whether it fits this narrative or not. Regardless getting 4 MV's in total is already great, especially for today's standarts. 

1 minute ago, Zaram said:

No :khalyan2:

DWAS still has a record to break.

 

Who cares about DWAS?! Get out of my waaaaay

 

spacer.png

 

Time for Abracadabra to shine!!! 

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

 

Who cares about DWAS?! Get out of my waaaaay

 

spacer.png

 

Time for Abracadabra to shine!!! 

She can have her time after Dance Monkey is gone

 

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

Until MAYHEM is out in Oceania :agaycatabra:

Lemme book my flight to NZ already before tickets get to expensive :agaycatabra:

55 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

Until MAYHEM is out in Oceania :agaycatabra:

VPN Airlines Ticket purchased.

Petit_Skai_Jackson_cover_.jpg

I think we'll have at least 2 more music videos. 

One for Vanish Into You and another one post album release.

2 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I think we'll have at least 2 more music videos. 

One for Vanish Into You and another one post album release.

Us only having 5 weeks to absorb the stellar masterpiece that is Abracadabra…… :gaycat7:


Bus. Club. Another bus. No sleep - and I love it :agaycatabra:

Maybe Perfect Celebrity (what's on this type writer) isn't Notorious Being and maybe it uses guitars and tambourines? 🫡

 

 

I wanna know which song has the trumpets and is the "bananas record" that band member accidentally leaked. 

2 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

I wanna know which song has the trumpets and is the "bananas record" that band member accidentally leaked. 

I think its going to be Zombiebiy

Just heard AbraGODabra for the second time on the radio, and the host was stanning HARD :jonny:

 

He seemed suspiciously fruity though, but promo is promo 

 

chCgia6.png

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

Just heard AbraGODabra for the second time on the radio, and the host was stanning HARD :jonny:

 

He seemed suspiciously fruity though, but promo is promo 

 

chCgia6.png

Does the radio edit include the intro part or does it just jump into the first verse?

My prediction for today's update:

 

6.4M filtered

7.6M unfiltered

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.