Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Predicting 3.1M filtered

How much did Disease do day 2?

 

I don't wanna jinx it but I would be shocked to see it rise 20 spots on USA and lik 17 in the UK yesterday and be the most listened song on AM in every big capital in Europe and go down 1.7M. But we will see

 

Edited by Miracle

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Okay but we STILL didn't get a ChappellGa moment/pic ;(

 

Manifesting The Giver (feat. Lady Gaga) [Remix] this summer. It's a country-pop song so Nose would JUMP on it in a heartbeat

 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

Just now, Miracle said:

How much did Disease day 2?

 

I don't wanna jinx it but I would be shocked to see it rise 20 spots on USA and lik 17 in the UK yesterday and be the most listened song on AM in every big capital in Europe and go down 1.7M. But we will see

 

Day 1: 4,452,496 Day 2: 2,908,277 Day 3: 2,203,265 Day 5: 2,392,301 Day 6: 2,179,033 Day 7: 2,605,113

I think this update will be very telling. Being realistic if it falls more than 20% especially during a weekday we can pack up in terms of it being a hit. I have a good feeling though. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Day 1: 4,452,496 Day 2: 2,908,277 Day 3: 2,203,265 Day 5: 2,392,301 Day 6: 2,179,033 Day 7: 2,605,113

A 3.1M update wouldn't make sense. On day 2/3 Disease was freefalling then it rose a bit with the MV but Abracadabra on day 2 is literally doing better numbers on Youtube than Disease day one.

 

My prediction is the same numbers as Disease day 1.

 

  • Popular Post

:agaycatabra:BREAKING NEWS :agaycatabra:

 

Overnight it went from 21.9K to 26.4K on TikTok

 

this is a +4.5K jump 

 

for reference, yesterday in roughly the same time period it slowed down dramatically, it only gained 2.3K

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think this update will be very telling. Being realistic if it falls more than 20% especially during a weekday we can pack up in terms of it being a hit. I have a good feeling though. 

When will the update be out?

Just now, Escapism said:

When will the update be out?

It should be out by now but Spotify takes its time sometimes

 

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Okay but we STILL didn't get a ChappellGa moment/pic ;(

 

Manifesting The Giver (feat. Lady Gaga) [Remix] this summer. It's a country-pop song so Nose would JUMP on it in a heartbeat

 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

Wait I could TOTALLY see her on the giver, good call

Just now, Miracle said:

It should be out by now but Spotify takes its time sometimes

 

SABOTAGE!

:khalyan2:

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

:agaycatabra:BREAKING NEWS :agaycatabra:

 

Overnight it went from 21.9K to 26.4K on TikTok

 

this is a +4.5K jump 

 

for reference, yesterday in roughly the same time period it slowed down dramatically, it only gained 2.3K

Ohh Denim:WAP: I always associate reading your name with good news - and I love me some good news :WAP:

8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think this update will be very telling. Being realistic if it falls more than 20% especially during a weekday we can pack up in terms of it being a hit. I have a good feeling though. 

Keep the faith :wanda:

Just now, opbranden said:

Keep the faith :wanda:

Some TikToks about Abracadabra near 1M likes...I think we have reasons to be optimistic.

 

5 minutes ago, Escapism said:

When will the update be out?

It comes out at 1pm uk time. Its 12:30pm atm

2 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Ohh Denim:WAP: I always associate reading your name with good news - and I love me some good news :WAP:

Hahahaha, well thankfully there's been a lot of it!! :agaycatabra:love all the enthusiasm and positivity in this thread since abracadabra's release

okay little abbracadabsters

 

I used to not be very fond of Disease but hearing it after Abracadbra it's rock music influence is so clear which makes me like it more :pancake:

Edited by Rino

If the album sound shifts I wonder what the other songs will be like :jonny:

It's so funny listening to the Paris snippet now because I can CLEARLY hear 'Pay the toll-' at the end. 

Edited by Hair

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Some TikToks about Abracadabra near 1M likes...I think we have reasons to be optimistic.

 

Like the GP clearly ADORES it. It really is giving DWAS levels of adoration. But it is a less "universal" type of song so we'll see. 

Just a curiosity but Laurieann Gibson commented in Honey Balengiaga's post about Abracadabra. 

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Like the GP clearly ADORES it. It really is giving DWAS levels of adoration. But it is a less "universal" type of song so we'll see. 

I think playful, hopeful, dance songs that hit this hard are great for bleak times. People want to do the Abracadabra choreo not read the news

 

We have to remember that she got big off of "weird" music that sounded like nothing else. I have faith in general people's tastes - occasionally they get it right. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.