Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

So my Apple Music app is showing Abracadabra back at #34 on Apple Music US. And the two versions are at #4 and #123 on pop. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Mister Michael Polansky, a businessman turned songwriter that you are.

 

Oh, I just hope that at least this album will win Best Pop Vocal Album so that Michael and Gaga will go on stage to thank for their award (if this category is televised)

 

:WAP:

 

I swear to God, whenever I sniff poppers while listening to MAYHEM, I will always remember you this way.

 

 

 

Abracadabra was on Argentine news and also many local YouTubers reacted, and all reception seems to be extremely positive. I really think word of mouth will be key with this song. 100%

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

Edited by Kevin Parker

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Oh, I just hope that at least this album will win Best Pop Vocal Album so that Michael and Gaga will go on stage to thank for their award 

She should submit in electronic/dance album, she has a much better chance of winning. 


double post

Edited by Kevin Parker

  • Popular Post

AM US Overall chart:

 

#34. Abracadabra (+2)

 

 

AM US POP :

 

#123 Abracadabra  (+30) *2nd version*

 

Its rising y'all :clap3:

Edited by BadMonster96

12 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Are we going up or down on Spotify today? :gaycat5:

i won't answer because i will be banned :gaycat2:

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I just saw that @Infernal Paradise had it at 24.4k vids an hour ago so I got that wrong :rip: but 700 vids in an hour is faster than it was growing at this time yesterday 

I'm trying to flag every hour and will post a combined update for 5-6 hours later, so far it's showing steady growth but def faster than yesterday  :bird: 

1 minute ago, BadMonster96 said:

AM US Overall chart:

 

#34. Abracadabra (+2)

 

 

AM US POP :

 

#123 Abracadabra  (+30)

 

Its rising y'all :clap3:

Good mooooooorning :agaycatabra:

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

Until MAYHEM is out in Oceania :agaycatabra:

The urge to take the NZ flight is strong:WAP:

Honestly DWAS, Disease and Abracadabra alone are miles better than the whole Chromatica album, and I like Chromatica. This is genuinely her.

I just keep rewatching the video and I'm stunned that it's actually happened.

 

I've loved Gaga every album truly, but seeing this in comparison to Joanne and Chromatica, it's crazy to think she would do this again. The rat that is Richy did a huge number on her. I hope this really invigorates Mother that this is the level, taste, expense, quality she deserves :clap3:

Just now, Kevin Parker said:

Honestly DWAS, Disease and Abracadabra alone are miles better than the whole Chromatica album, and I like Chromatica. This is genuinely her.

The part of Chromatica that is her is genuinely great (writing) imo, if she was involved in producing, it probably could be as good as Mayhem.

Poker Face being up to #38 on Apple Music US (pop). Its resurgence on multiple platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube) has been so satisfying to see :clap3:

What a wonderful day to be a little monster :gaycat4: Lady Gaga filled my heart and emptied my wallet 

12 minutes ago, BadMonster96 said:

AM US Overall chart:

 

#34. Abracadabra (+2)

 

 

AM US POP :

 

#123 Abracadabra  (+30) *2nd version*

 

Its rising y'all :clap3:

I have a feeling its gonna rise on Spotify too :duca:

7 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

Until MAYHEM is out in Oceania :agaycatabra:

I know you will change your GPS location to listen to the album first on that day :agaycatabra:

I am taking a day off work on 07.03.2025. If the album leaks I will take leave on demand the day it leaks. It's that serious :agaycatabra:

 

Spoiler

i hope t won't leak 

 

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

I have a feeling its gonna rise on Spotify too :duca:

Imagine if it actually does :jonny5: rn it seems impossible 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.