Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

8 minutes ago, Leptine said:

SL video was tragic, can't remember if I despised more the MR video or the SL one when they came out, her worst music videos.

Then she had the nerve to make these visuals for a commercial when she should have used them for the lead single video instead.

We can pretend this one is real

9Yk8K1U.gif

• Replies 144.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

so hows HMH. streets say its dropping - but its rising on spotify? :emofish:

First significant drop on radio.

I assume the Pop callouts is available to the DJs now.

9Yk8K1U.gif

AlexStexaul

the way TTH did nothing for HMH :deadbanana2: 

that playlist actually aint that important as it seems. 

people just stream whatever they like and skip whatever they dont like. 

I've just checked and seen like 84 songs sent to radio this and next weeks.

Time to unplug some songs.

9Yk8K1U.gif

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

9Yk8K1U.gif

A concept, they should have released it for the tour and announcing Rina as opener.

9Yk8K1U.gif

DOC is so ******* good. Streaming it again and I wanna cry @ how good this is. One of her best projects ever mefears.

The way I've streamed it more than C-word over the past year

9Yk8K1U.gif

Just now, Leptine said:

A concept, they should have released it for the tour and announcing Rina as opener.

9Yk8K1U.gif

~Sweet dreams are made of thissssss

9Yk8K1U.gif

The way y'all are ready to let go of Hold My Hand's hand the second it starts slowing down

9Yk8K1U.gif

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

DOC is so ******* good. Streaming it again and I wanna cry @ how good this is. One of her best projects ever mefears.

The way I've streamed it more than C-word over the past year

9Yk8K1U.gif

Since they knew the tour was still happening, It truly didn't make sense that they released DOC last year between the L4S era, they should have released it upon the tour and with a new video and creating more hype for this project, her label truly can never make the right choice when it comes to her projects.

9Yk8K1U.gif

Noah fence but what did some of y’all expect for HMH? Not being a shallow sized smash =/= total failure, it still spending more time on hot 100 than most pop girls recent movie songs. Like it did what it had to do, no biggie

9Yk8K1U.gif

Just now, Pikachoo said:

The way y'all are ready to let go of Hold My Hand's hand the second it starts slowing down

9Yk8K1U.gif

if you start slowing down when you're only going 10 miles per hour to begin with...well...you've stopped

9Yk8K1U.gif

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Since they knew the tour was still happening, It truly didn't make sense that they released DOC last year between the L4S era, they should have released it upon the tour and with a new video and creating more hype for this project, her label truly can never make the right choice when it comes to her projects.

9Yk8K1U.gif

The fanbase bullied BloodPop into releasing it last year after all those spammings and threats over the Haus Labs Version

I actually didn't mind it, but I wish we could at least get a new visual with the tour.

9Yk8K1U.gif

Well, if HMH continues to flail on streaming even with TTH at least it can end the "she can only do ballads now" nonsense

9Yk8K1U.gif

Non-HAG LG7 here we come

9Yk8K1U.gif

4 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

if you start slowing down when you're only going 10 miles per hour to begin with...well...you've stopped

9Yk8K1U.gif

it was only going 10 miles an hour because Bobby put water in the tank, not oil. Give it time, the car will be taken to the mechanic and start running as it should be

9Yk8K1U.gif

HMH peak is over. The music video is released, radio payola is slowing down, the movie has been out for quite some time, TTH didn't help much, and it didn't pick up any steam in Tiktok. Now it's just a matter of how it's going to stabilize in terms of streams.

Godspeed to those who actually still care about HMH playlisting and radio/stream updates anymore. :gaycat6:

8 minutes ago, Leptine said:

9Yk8K1U.gif

I don’t think they made the decision in August or September of 2021 that the tour is happening. I think it was much later, I guess around early November. 

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

HMH peak is over. The music video is released, radio payola is slowing down, the movie has been out for quite some time, TTH didn't help much, and it didn't pick up any steam in Tiktok. Now it's just a matter of how it's going to stabilize in terms of streams.

Godspeed to those who actually still care about HMH playlisting and radio/stream updates anymore. :gaycat6:

Let me mentally imprint your username in my mind so I'll remember if you switch when HMH starts smashing

ezgif-1-98aca07abc.thumb.gif.0553178c288

HMH isn't over till it's really over

9Yk8K1U.gif

Its slowing down on radio yeah but going that high alone was very impressive/promising. Yall acting like it was #1 on TTH with the cover. The playlist doesn't magically make songs smash and the song still got a cute boost from it + her MLs have been increasing since then. The overall playlist reach is still low compared to what new songs/hits usually get. HMH did its thing and will hopefully serve cute longagavity in the long run like most of her ballads do. See yall in awards season for the real mess.

9Yk8K1U.gif

God, the SL video is bad. She could probably book Tarantino to direct her MVs, yet she rly shot the video for her comeback single on a ******* phone like it's an IG story

9Yk8K1U.gif

42 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

9Yk8K1U.gif

The way yall act like this $2 green screen work is better than SL video

9Yk8K1U.gif

23 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

9Yk8K1U.gif

:gaycat6: 

9Yk8K1U.gif

28 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

9Yk8K1U.gif

I still have faith in it babe,

but in the next few days, I don't know.

9Yk8K1U.gif

15 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Let me mentally imprint your username in my mind so I'll remember if you switch when HMH starts smashing

You do that, and while you're at it, imprint this as well:

Shallow is meh and ARUTW is completely overrated and kind of mediocre. 

Can we get a HMH performance for the July 4 party somewhere? 

Because I don't wanna wait till the tour which I can't go anyway. :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Can we get a HMH performance for the July 4 party somewhere? 

Because I don't wanna wait till the tour which I can't go anyway. :gaycat6:

Wait the the thought of HMH playing during the Macy’s July 4th Firework Spectacular :jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.