Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

6 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Eh, we don't know that. It looks like we were supposed to get that with Chromatica, so who's to say the next album won't give that?

Chromatica was always meant to be a short era. 
The album originally was going to be released April 10, 2020. 

And the last tour date was going to be August 19, 2020. 
The full album cycle was going to be 4 months long :gaycat2:

People like to pretend that a lot of things were canceled from the era, but the only things we missed out on were a surprise Coachella set and an iheart music awards performance.

Gaga was all set to give the gays their dance pop album and then quickly move on to filming House of Gucci 

• Replies 144.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

4 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

A fair point, but the all the days of Chromatica content we got were far more exciting than seeing the same interview for 4 months. Idk, pop eras > movie eras for me. :michael:

That said, like I said, I'm still here for her acting, I just hope her music is always the primary focus of her career.

Oh I absolutely agree that Pop eras > movie eras though, even though I am an ActressGa stan. I just think she's over them so might as well take all the crumbs we can get nn.

Don't think she will ever abandon music like certain girls did but I can smell a longer break than her usual 3yrs between studio albums. I hope she at least goes out with a BANG/another magnum opus before doing that because the Chromatica era left a sour taste in my mouth.

9Yk8K1U.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Chromatica was always meant to be a short era. 
The album originally was going to be released April 10, 2020. 

And the last tour date was going to be August 19, 2020. 
The full album cycle was going to be 4 months long :gaycat2:

People like to pretend that a lot of things were canceled from the era, but the only things we missed out on were a surprise Coachella set and an iheart music awards performance.

Gaga was all set to give the gays their dance pop album and then quickly move on to filming House of Gucci 

Even if this era length were true, the fact that it has been reported (specifically in that BB article) to be one of the most well put together promotional plans makes me think it was going to be chalk full of things we'll never know about. :'(

Plus, with all the rumors of more tour dates back then, who's to say it was going to actually end in August 2020? I could see her releasing another single or two after that to extend it to the Grammys in early 2021. This is all conjecture though anyways.

tbh Im much more interested in her movie career at this point. She's not going to give up music though, she loves the stage and the audience too much.

Can she surprise drop The Chromatica Monster before the tour? We are starving. 

When GodGa brings Bey out in Paris to finally perform Telephone together :jonny5:

Can some of y’all chill with the Bey dragging? Especially if your drags are “ha she’s underperforming and doing the same numbers as my fave”. It’s more a self drag than anything. 

4 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

sorry but who streams a record label's playlist :deadbanana4:

50k followers, may be it’s it’s where Cheaperscope employees do their little farm. :eddie:

‘

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

1 hour ago, Pop Art said:

Why do I feel like one of the only people here that doesn't want her to become a full time actress? :deadbanana:

I mean, it would be just for a few years in order to be able to make more movie projects, I think nobody in here wants her to become a full time actress for the rest of her career and never release music ever again, also we know Joker will have music involved for example, a few years of music hiatus and then coming back with a strong project well planned to me sounds good.

Replay video at Midnight ET

:jonny5:

imagine :jonny6:

I dunno where she said this, but when I think of Chiro I immediately think of when she said Bloodpop had to drag her into the studio every day in the midst of her depression and she would smoke 30 cigarettes per day to get through it. 

HMH still in TTH #37 (-3) :jonny6:

At least we got another week.

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

4 hours ago, luckythisway said:

https://twitter.com/leakingmusic/status/1540050143025569792?s=21&t=lzahu9SuaYKcDGyPNN9EUA

I fear Gar will become the new Rihanna except she wouldn’t be going out with her career best album 

5248432643fe757fed998414c4a39bf9.gif

Low-key think that could be Doja, she's obviously over it and just had what could be her peak era :gaycat6:

And if Fad does take a big break from music to focus on acting, she betta go all in. Like at least one year where she does multiple films, working with auteurs, double acting Oscar noms one year

Gaga will never lose interest in music :rip: whether it’s pop, jazz, piano, composing. She’s about to do a joker musical. Come on y’all 

Doesn’t sound like Taylor’s song is gonna be making any waves. Hope that means HMH serves a bit more longevity. 

2 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

She’s free to do what she wants ofc and I want her to be happy, but I don’t “stan” actresses and I don’t buy that you’ll do either. I don’t see a Meryl Streep or Nicole Kidman thread here with 1000+ pages after all. 

That's because this is a music forum, if you go to some sites where movie fans are gathered, the stan wars between movie stars are as big if not bigger than music stan wars. Especially when gays are involved, they usually stan actresses, and the fight would be very messy.

9 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Too late Ms IronFist is IN.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****. THAT MEMBER STALKED MY ACC AGAIN YESTERDAY :mazen:

The second the Shallah guitar strums kick in, whew. Timeless. Now that's a classic.

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Gaga will never lose interest in music :rip: whether it’s pop, jazz, piano, composing. She’s about to do a joker musical. Come on y’all 

Also this :rip: Like stans can bring up how she and her team let go of Chromatica becuz COVID, but she obviously still enjoys creating music. If anything she'd probably rather just create and not have to worry about form some big era with tons of singles/mvs/performances to appease fans. 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

40 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Doesn’t sound like Taylor’s song is gonna be making any waves. Hope that means HMH serves a bit more longevity. 

Taylor’s fans are crazy like BoTS so it’ll have a mega great first day and then plummet

FIRED from Hits Don't Lie (191k)

ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif

5 hours ago, luckythisway said:

https://twitter.com/leakingmusic/status/1540050143025569792?s=21&t=lzahu9SuaYKcDGyPNN9EUA

I fear Gar will become the new Rihanna except she wouldn’t be going out with her career best album 

Its most likely Selena Gomez with the success of her show and Rare beauty. If not her, then Ariana or Cardi

46 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Yes we can name handful of girls who are losing interest before saying its Gaga. She has always been very passionate. 

Just now, zoldyck said:

Its most likely Selena Gomez with the success of her show and Rare beauty. If not her, then Ariana or Cardi

Yes we can name handful of girls who are losing interest before saying its Gaga. She has always been very passionate. 

Yeah. At least J:FAD soundtracks will need a label to run it. Gar should get an employee star if she's successful with the pitching.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.