Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Atrl will be very tasty in the coming days. Taylor's new Oscars soundtrack attempts and Beyonce's comeback, I'm enjoying it with popcorn.:mandown:

• Replies 145k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

6 hours ago, Kékette said:

Spotify WW
Day 52: 868,297 - Stupid Love
Day 52: 1,119,485 - Hand My Hand

Day 51

#93. Stupid Love - 937,001

#100. Always Remember Us This Way - 944,129

#104. Hold My Hand - 1,122,470

#143. Sour Candy - 820,885

JohnWayneHolland

Taylor releasing tonight? This is going to be interesting :eatpopcorn:

25 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Taylor is releasing her original soundtrack midnight ET today, I swear if you guys try to juggle the fan wars with the Hives and Swifties, it's gonna be another kiii :deadbanana2: Hold My Hand's time to shine :deadbanana2:

Just wait til Katy releases her dance pop lead single in July. The dumb stan wars will be never ending 

26 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Taylor is releasing her original soundtrack midnight ET today, I swear if you guys try to juggle the fan wars with the Hives and Swifties, it's gonna be another kiii :deadbanana2: Hold My Hand's time to shine :deadbanana2:

I would like to see some of these f words try the #1 most streamed female. A humble pie will be served. :oh:

22 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Atrl will be very tasty in the coming days. Taylor's new Oscars soundtrack attempts and Beyonce's comeback, I'm enjoying it with popcorn.:mandown:

I'm not ready for this Three Kingdom saga yet. :deadbanana4:

But lemme stream willow, champagne problems and ivy to adjust the mood. :oh: 

HMH added to TOP 100 by HUGO GLOSS playlist (239k) :gaycat1:

3 hours ago, Mohit said:

the girls who don't know how to fight are weak ass *******. so just step aside and hand your swords to the liddos who can actually give it back to the hive in their own language :flower2:

As one of the "weak ass *******" you're probably referring to, hear me out: most of the drags that were thrown around yesterday towards the Hive comparing BMS to SL were plain nonsense because Bey's song did better with less going for it based on the filtered numbers we had yesterday.

My point all along is if y'all waited until there was actually something to drag, then it would actually make sense. And lo and behold, since yesterday the unfiltered numbers have come out and now there is actually something logical to drag since SL did better in that light.

Point is, there's no sense in fighting with nothing backing you up. That's just a losing argument and makes you (and by proxy, all of us) look dumb and causes more vitriol against us as a collective.

That's just my opinion though. :lee:

11 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

HMH added to TOP 100 by HUGO GLOSS playlist (239k) :gaycat1:

Carly Rae Jepsen  Charli XCX Allie X  Lana Del Rey  Mariah Carey  Céline Dion  Whitney Houston  Avril Lavigne  Coldplay

Just now, Pikachoo said:

Carly Rae Jepsen  Charli XCX Allie X  Lana Del Rey  Mariah Carey  Céline Dion  Whitney Houston  Avril Lavigne  Coldplay

What is this mama? :deadbanana2:

Hold My Hand showing impressive growth and stability. I think it will gain more once she starts performing it at the Chromatica ball.. I really want her to sing ARUTW and HMH both :flower2:

Overall Radio

35.(+2) The Weeknd - Blinding Light 28.66 (+0.32)

36. (=) Wizkid - Essence ft. Tems 28.59 (-0.04)

37.(-2) Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand 28.52 (-0.27)

Fell under Blinding Light again.

auntie-may-may-parker.gif 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

What is this mama? :deadbanana2:

my stupid shitty ass laptop trackpad is unhinged and only listens when it feels like it :rip:

5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

You got 503'd in your quote sis? :rip: 

Anyway, it's a re-entry though. He removed it some time in between. :mandown:

The way the base and charts section is a complete warzone rn and it's only going to get worse

auntie-may-may-parker.gif

OT: HMH extremely stable in streams, GaTRL extremely unstable with 503s. Both very bad signs.

20 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

As one of the "weak ass *******" you're probably referring to, hear me out: most of the drags that were thrown around yesterday towards the Hive comparing BMS to SL were plain nonsense because Bey's song did better with less going for it based on the filtered numbers we had yesterday.

My point all along is if y'all waited until there was actually something to drag, then it would actually make sense. And lo and behold, since yesterday the unfiltered numbers have come out and now there is actually something logical to drag since SL did better in that light.

Point is, there's no sense in fighting with nothing backing you up. That's just a losing argument and makes you (and by proxy, all of us) look dumb and causes more vitriol against us as a collective.

That's just my opinion though. :lee:

Lash these hoes king. Its not about being "weak" (:rip:), its about being smart and dragging when provoked with facts and numbers without looking like insecure angry birds. 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Stable :clap3: 

I read a rumor in the Ally Maine base that Hold My Feet will outstream Stupid Song in the long run and serve cute longevity, a mini ARUTW if you will

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

3 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

We were so spoiled with this red carpet look. It doesn’t get enough praise 

GettyImages-13523071253.jpeg

kh2hl19agmy71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Breathtaking

The way I noticed a Gags hater rocking a HMH avi and hating on Bey

Not even the Born Brave Bus would work for these people

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

The way I noticed a Gags hater rocking a HMH avi and hating on Bey

Not even the Born Brave Bus would work for these people

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

That person believes in reverse racism too why are they allowed to be here

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Just now, Bimbo said:

That person believes in reverse racism too why are they allowed to be here

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Mess :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.