Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Chromatica Ball was such a ******* slay, the best pop tour in recent memory :jonny: And I know she's coming to DOM TOP and BREED herself with the LG7 tour :jonny5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So happy for Brazilian liddos!

 

I can't believe all the festivals she's doing next year. We better pray for her hip y'all :santa:

12 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Whose ugly old member of the Rio government's **** do I have to suck to get front line? 

 

stan-twitter.gif

Idk 🙈🙈🙈🙈 aaaaaaa 😂🤣🤣🤣 better suck them all. For GodGa, it's worth it. Idc if some of you have to suck d!cks, stop being poor and support her now!!! :juanny:

8 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

So happy for Brazilian liddos!

 

I can't believe all the festivals she's doing next year. We better pray for her hip y'all :santa:

I am from Arg so I have to go... please brazilian liddos I need company!

Wait so is she performing at Copacabana or Rock In Rio?  I'm confused :confused: either way :WAP:

45 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Wait so is she performing at Copacabana or Rock In Rio?  I'm confused :confused: either way :WAP:

Free concert at Copacabana Beach. Not Rock in Rio.

she needs to do M&G for this next tour. idc if its $3,000

2 hours ago, kwek_kwek said:

Gaga doing Coachella and Gagacabana will help the ticket sales for the upcoming LG7 tour. It's their way to promote the tour. The headlines/coverage about these concerts will generate a buzz. I feel like this LG7 tour will be her biggest and prices will be insane. 

I hope it will also give some longevity to LG7 (a part of DWAS lmao). We can't have another frontloaded album with tragic longevity like Chromatica. 

  • Author
On 12/20/2024 at 11:52 AM, Aston Martin said:

Does the OP of a thread have the power to ban people from said thread? Because if so, I will gladly take the time to compile a list of OGHs who spent too much time in here  :sistrens:

Oh honey, I wish I have that power. Only mod after sending the request 

Just now, Phoenixstar said:

Oh honey, I wish I have that power. Only mod after sending the request 

It would be nice if that was the case. I have no doubt that you would moderate this thread against the OGHs with an iron fist :eli:  

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

Enigma the show vs Enigma the song?

Enigma (song), sweetie...

 

:suburban:

2 hours ago, Kékette said:

 

lol

 

 

Bredley Cooper being big artist

:suburban:

But he did have a Grammys when some big artists don't even have so I guess that's that.:mandown:

WIth Disease doing surprisingly well on callouts I wonder if they will try to push it more after Christmas or move on to single #3....lowkey just want some new content

AD_4nXd0lLcbsu4Qg2RNMCl99wdvk8lSt9zZ25OJHd6GVl5L3cCu7MEAGq9LFVbom_Bv43kghfscXXrPqanUylJIOgA8j1c2vasCfue4iIOFgK6pyjswn6Yku4g4b0tEA8gYV5Z55n5pyw?key=WRSaUTYZH0JrUbownCd8BAXm

I heard "Disease" on the radio for the first time ever today and my fiancé's mom commented, "Yeah, this is a good one. I like this song!" :gaycat1:

i'm loving the fumes over dwas being a part of lg7 :lmao: I really really hope the weeknd collab is real and it smashes cause I love seeing the coping :rip: 

 

I lost when it wasn't a part of harlequin

 

now i'm winning that its now a part of lg7

 

:gaycat1:

12 hours ago, Aston Martin said:
  • DWAS: 1,301,828,568 (+10,619,162) the LG7 lead doing more than some people's discographies :rip: 
  • Poker Face: 1,490,226,704 (+1,092,633)
  • Disease: 92,165,965 (+1,014,882)
  • ARUTW: 1,442,103,248 (+955,190)
  • Just Dance: 1,218,503,567 (+880,537) 
  • Shallow: 2,625,319,023 (+871,854)
  • Bad Romance: 1,384,117,196 (+786,217)
  • Judas: 669,637,394 (+775,229)
  • Santa Claus is Coming to Town: 1,000,003 (+238,942) 

The way it's been almost 2 months and Disease, contrary to many nay-sayers, is still pulling 1M streams daily.

:jonnycat:
I vividly remember people were saying it's going to be below 600k two months from release.

:jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Kékette said:

 

lol

 

 

GAGA ?!!

 

31rze6.jpg

 

the navy siding with us on twitter just to drag bey is really funny tbh :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

i'm loving the fumes over dwas being a part of lg7 :lmao: I really really hope the weeknd collab is real and it smashes cause I love seeing the coping :rip: 

 

I lost when it wasn't a part of harlequin

 

now i'm winning that its now a part of lg7

 

:gaycat1:

It must suck to be an obsessed hater of an artist who not only has one of the biggest hits of the decade, but said hit is their lead single :sistrens: no wonder why the OGHs are popping blood vessels and losing their last modicum of sanity since mid-August :skull: 

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The way it's been almost 2 months and Disease, contrary to many nay-sayers, is still pulling 1M streams daily.

:jonnycat:
I vividly remember people were saying it's going to be below 600k two months from release.

:jonnycat:

That's what happens when you release stellar material. Gaga really released quality music for every facet of the fanbase this year, and I know we're all going to be eating amazingly when we hear the rest of LG7! She seems so excited about it because she knows that it's really strong. 

love disease but its too late to push it with dwas still smashing hard :rip: 

 

I think it did what it had to do (chart-wise and her image-wise) everyone saw the old gaga but not in a tacky way like trying too hard to repeat her old peak way while still offering a fresh sound that's very familiar of her classics

 

single #3 should be coming end of january/early feb once dwas simmers down a bit but I doubt it cause its going #1 in january + the grammys will boost it even harder :rip: 

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

It must suck to be an obsessed hater of an artist who not only has one of the biggest hits of the decade, but said hit is their lead single :sistrens: no wonder why the OGHs are popping blood vessels and losing their last modicum of sanity since mid-August :skull: 

That's what happens when you release stellar material. Gaga really released quality music for every facet of the fanbase this year, and I know we're all going to be eating amazingly when we hear the rest of LG7! She seems so excited about it because she knows that it's really strong. 

You're very correct.

:heart:

this is the instrumental style I want on an LG7 track

11 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

love disease but its too late to push it with dwas still smashing hard :rip: 

 

I think it did what it had to do (chart-wise and her image-wise) everyone saw the old gaga but not in a tacky way like trying too hard to repeat her old peak way while still offering a fresh sound that's very familiar of her classics

 

single #3 should be coming end of january/early feb once dwas simmers down a bit but I doubt it cause its going #1 in january + the grammys will boost it even harder :rip: 

I guess they will have to kill DWAS off in mid/late January in order to make any further singles take off.

5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I guess they will have to kill DWAS off in mid/late January in order to make any further singles take off.

I don't know of the can „kill" DWAS at all at this point :jonny5: It is just me or the song has a chance to be the most streamed song off all time ? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.