Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, DGClarksonDoodle said:

New member here for all things Queen Kelly Clarkson!  Breakaway, Meaning of Life, When Christmas Comes Around.  Glow > Santa Can’t You Hear Me.  ‘I Know You Won’t’ is THAT cover.

WELCOME!!! I love IKYW too :heart2:

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 623.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

9 hours ago, DGClarksonDoodle said:

New member here for all things Queen Kelly Clarkson!  Breakaway, Meaning of Life, When Christmas Comes Around.  Glow > Santa Can’t You Hear Me.  ‘I Know You Won’t’ is THAT cover.

Welcome!!! :johnald:

I still go back to Empty As I am every now and then. Such a sad song, I wish she had recorded it.

Let's not forget about One More Yesterday, truly a hit that got away.

 

I also like Break the Silence a lot, although it is quite wordy.

 

Far From Home, All I Know, Empty as I Am, Call Me, Love In These Eyes are among the best Kelly's unreleased stuff too.

She has so many good unreleased songs. Some of my most favorites:

 

Love In These Eyes (Criminal this didn’t make the cut for Breakaway!)

Bleed For Me

Call Me

Empty As I Am

Far From Home

I Remember

So Far Apart

I Wish I Could Be Lonely Instead

Ready To Go

I’m Not The Only One

Getaway

 

On 1/23/2023 at 12:14 PM, based said:

She has so many good unreleased songs. Some of my most favorites:

 

Love In These Eyes (Criminal this didn’t make the cut for Breakaway!)

Bleed For Me

Call Me

Empty As I Am

Far From Home

I Remember

So Far Apart

I Wish I Could Be Lonely Instead

Ready To Go

I’m Not The Only One

Getaway

 

Call Me is amazing.

 

I'd say my picks are:

Call Me

Soap and Water

Feel It Coming On

the *demo* version of Go

Wash Rinse Repeat (even if it would have been a bonus track)

Tell Me A Lie (1D's is cute but her demo was incredible)

15 hours ago, kylegfil_ said:

Call Me is amazing.

 

I'd say my picks are:

Call Me

Soap and Water

Feel It Coming On

the *demo* version of Go

Wash Rinse Repeat (even if it would have been a bonus track)

Tell Me A Lie (1D's is cute but her demo was incredible)

Taste. Soap & Water, Tell Me a Lie, Wash Rinse Repeat and Go are all bops. 
 

Also love One More Yesterday, Break the Silence and We Own the Night. 
 

I used to really jam to Cleopatra and Naked Eye back in the day when they leaked. Forever stanning the demo versions of Ready and Dumb + Dumb = You. The finished tracks that were included on the albums are far inferior to the demos. 

Eight years of eggshell-calloused feet

Nine lives spent working on this dream 

Six feet under but breathing 

 

One drink to celebrate my pain 

Three drinks and I’m brand new again 

One voice is all it takes 

And I won’t stop 

 

Season 5 Fainting GIF by Living Single

19 hours ago, kylegfil_ said:

Call Me is amazing.

 

I'd say my picks are:

Call Me

Soap and Water

Feel It Coming On

the *demo* version of Go

Wash Rinse Repeat (even if it would have been a bonus track)

Tell Me A Lie (1D's is cute but her demo was incredible)

Tell Me A Lie is one of her best written songs.

 

4 hours ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

Taste. Soap & Water, Tell Me a Lie, Wash Rinse Repeat and Go are all bops. 
 

Also love One More Yesterday, Break the Silence and We Own the Night. 
 

I used to really jam to Cleopatra and Naked Eye back in the day when they leaked. Forever stanning the demo versions of Ready and Dumb + Dumb = You. The finished tracks that were included on the albums are far inferior to the demos. 

Brings me back to the RCA days when we would hear 80% of her albums in demo forms before they would release.

So it appears that our girls sang together at today's taping! 

They sang an acoustic version of Trustfall! :jonnycat::loki::WAP:

Apparently they also performed:

Who Knew, Perfect, Just Give Me A Reason, Please Don't Leave Me, All I Know So Far and Trustfall.

Kelly sang/harmonized in all of them!

Read the thread: Kelly and pink sang 4-6 songs. Older pink songs and Trustfall as a new one. Can’t wait to see! 
 

 

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but it seems like the album is finally near considering that suddenly Kelly started to talk about it after years of silence.

Album is coming end of April or beginning of May. Single(s) released end of February or first end of March. When she said they’re thinking of releasing in a different/new/cool way, I think the album will have three chapters all representing different chapters of a relationship/marriage. Three singles will be released, one to represent each chapter. :nicole2:

Edited by Julianna Calm Down

30 minutes ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

Album is coming end of April or beginning of May. Single(s) released end of February or first end of March. When she said they’re thinking of releasing in a different/new/cool way, I think the album will have three chapters all representing different chapters of a relationship/marriage. Three singles will be released, one to represent each chapter. :nicole2:

This is incorrect. 🤭

4 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

This is incorrect. 🤭

Correct me :chick1:

6 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

This is incorrect. 🤭

As incorrect as your insider knowledge of the Heat mv having a massive budget and dancers? :gaycat1:

Just now, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

As incorrect as your insider knowledge of the Heat mv having a massive budget and dancers? :gaycat1:

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

3 minutes ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

As incorrect as your insider knowledge of the Heat mv having a massive budget and dancers? :gaycat1:

Y'all making **** up now. A casting notice went out for a drag queen. My friend auditioned. Video never happened. That's all...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.