Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 623.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

 

Edited by KCAus2020
Great to hear Kelly Clarkson’s name on TV again

That's so random... LOL

 

Hope that's not what that interview was for... j/k it better not be :eli:

That cameo was a birthday present from the cast when they were on her show last year. 
 

She might mention it in the interview. And the NFL hosting thing, but hoping it’s for something else. He also interviewed Nick Jonas and he will be on Kelly’s show Friday so maybe they’re related? Guess we’ll see.

1 hour ago, stoopidjenna said:

Speaking of random, what is Warrior Nun?

Idk but we need their help when there are fan voted awards for Kelly 😂 

Could the album be coming on April 28? 
 

The MOL vinyl has now been removed as “pre order”. The MOL vinyl was put as pre order for a bit, but then removed from the merch page again. Had the release date of 4/28.  A few days after her birthday.

 

Maybe it was a mistake and they’re adding the place holder for the new album vinyl? It was odd that MOL was up for pre order, but who knows, maybe they got more in stock. But then removing it still seems odd. We’ll see!

 

Edited by Ab1818

3 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Well, I guess it makes sense why the interview was with FORBES of all publications. LMAO.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also fun anecdote: Last night at my show I had two people in the audience from Atlantic Records (they're Ava Max's publicists) so I asked them about Clarkson and they said "She just released a Christmas album!" and I was like "No, that was last year" and they were like "I don't think she has any new projects". :jonny:

Edited by jpsketch

5 hours ago, RealityBites said:

 

The reporter posted clips of the interview. They appear to have done the Forbes interview together. That is what she is referring to. This episode to TKCS tapped earlier this week.

1 hour ago, jpsketch said:

 

 

 

 

Also fun anecdote: Last night at my show I had two people in the audience from Atlantic Records (they're Ava Max's publicists) so I asked them about Clarkson and they said "She just released a Christmas album!" and I was like "No, that was last year" and they were like "I don't think she has any new projects". :jonny:

i AM going to PRETEND that i did NOT just read what i just read. 

During the Nick Jonas interview she asked him about new music and he said the album was done and they're just picking the single/working on the campaign right now. Kelly replied "me too." So it shouldn't be too long now.

Edited by jpsketch

3 hours ago, jpsketch said:

 

 

 

 

Also fun anecdote: Last night at my show I had two people in the audience from Atlantic Records (they're Ava Max's publicists) so I asked them about Clarkson and they said "She just released a Christmas album!" and I was like "No, that was last year" and they were like "I don't think she has any new projects". :jonny:

To be fair they usually don’t talk about other artists and may not have information on it. We already heard Julie and Craig say it’s coming 

Talking about the album on the live! It's 100% coming this year. She just finished the album shoot! Says it'll be on vinyl.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.