Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

^the voice really doesn't take up as much time as you might think.. almost half of its already been filmed.. It's a well oiled machine.

 

 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

1 hour ago, justinxx said:

if we were getting the album in April, we’d probably get a single early February at the latest? I swear to god I hope she doesn’t do the voice though… I get that it’s great recognition and money for her but she’s going to be too busy to promote/focus on the album.

She's already signed on for this upcoming season of the Voice - they already finished filming blinds, they are filming battles Jan 25th and 26th, knockouts a few weeks later. So the only time that would 'potentially' interfere would be the 5 weeks of Live shows (which will most likely be all of May and first week of June).

Just now, wren said:

She's already signed on for this upcoming season of the Voice - they already finished filming blinds, they are filming battles Jan 25th and 26th, knockouts a few weeks later. So the only time that would 'potentially' interfere would be the 5 weeks of Live shows (which will most likely be all of May and first week of June)., not to mention she will also be filming her talk show - so May is going to be busy for her tv wise; but I feel the summer is going to be all about music for her!!

 

If her May schedule is likely to be busy with TV stuff, then I'd say either an April release or a June release makes sense so she can do a round of promo for the album release week. Though, if she is touring in the summer like she hinted she would, I'd imagine she'd want the album out for a bit before the tour starts. April kind of makes the most sense for an album drop.

5 hours ago, RealityBites said:


Are we getting close?? He works for Forbes and doe’s entertainment interviews and a lot of the interviews afe for big projects. 

 

https://instagram.com/jeff_conway?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=


He liked this tweet. Time will tell 

I really hope she’s got some iconic imagery for this era! I can’t wait for some news :heart:

 

also all these ads on the atrl update are a mess :rip:

I really really hope Atlantic have a great lead single as we know from the data that the single’s success has massive implications for the whole project’s success. LSS was not it lol

LSS was the best choice, in my opinion. It introduced her new sound and represented the album so well. One of my favorite songs ever from her still to this day.
 

I’m not expecting much chart movement given her streaming numbers outside of the holiday season, but I do hope Atlantic is more on top of vinyl offerings than they were for WCCA’s first year. 

Edited by based

3 hours ago, based said:

LSS was the best choice, in my opinion. It introduced her new sound and represented the album so well. One of my favorite songs ever from her still to this day.
 

I’m not expecting much chart movement given her streaming numbers outside of the holiday season, but I do hope Atlantic is more on top of vinyl offerings than they were for WCCA’s first year. 

LSS is also one of my fav songs of her career. Though when I listen to MOL in 2022, I wonder if Medicine would've been a good lead as well? It definitely should've been a single over Heat, imo. And... I think Bruno Mars on a remix of Whole Lotta Woman would've been gold.

 

2 hours ago, RealityBites said:

 

so this confirms it's about the album :duca:

13 hours ago, justinxx said:

LSS is also one of my fav songs of her career. Though when I listen to MOL in 2022, I wonder if Medicine would've been a good lead as well? It definitely should've been a single over Heat, imo. And... I think Bruno Mars on a remix of Whole Lotta Woman would've been gold.

 

so this confirms it's about the album :duca:

Does it? I mean it could still literally be anything lol 

I guess it all depends on what Jeff Conway's definition of "fun details" are. Since he's a huge fan, he could just be super excited to even be speaking with her so it's a big deal to him even if what she's talking about isn't anything major.

 

Though, it seems like it would be a waste of a Forbes interview if it's just show related stuff.

 

 

27 minutes ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

I guess it all depends on what Jeff Conway's definition of "fun details" are. Since he's a huge fan, he could just be super excited to even be speaking with her so it's a big deal to him even if what she's talking about isn't anything major.

 

Though, it seems like it would be a waste of a Forbes interview if it's just show related stuff.

 

 

I agree. Go to his IG if you haven’t. He does lots of virtual interviews (some in person) and they seem fun and insightful. Also it always seems when the celebrity is promoting a big project. The Voice is too early for that so I think we can rule that out. And when celebrities do these interviews they have a bunch of other interviews lined up one after another so we should hopefully see more 

 

plus this is the day before she’s back to taping TKCS so she might in in studio doing these interviews. 

Edited by RealityBites

It could be for The Voice and they’re just saving the interview for release closer to when the show starts.

 

At this point I won’t be getting my hopes up. We’ve been burned too many times before in the past five years :doc:

Edited by based

2 hours ago, RealityBites said:

Does it? I mean it could still literally be anything lol 

"the very first to learn about details" sounds like it's part of a major, new project. If it's not the album it could be something else... like Broadway? 

 

Remember how last year Kelly said she had two exciting music things that people have been asking for a long time. One was the Kellyoke EP. We never got the second one... did we? Was that other project assumed to be the album? I kind of wondered it might've been a Broadway thing! I could totally see Kelly doing a NBC live musical. 

3 hours ago, justinxx said:

"the very first to learn about details" sounds like it's part of a major, new project. If it's not the album it could be something else... like Broadway? 

 

Remember how last year Kelly said she had two exciting music things that people have been asking for a long time. One was the Kellyoke EP. We never got the second one... did we? Was that other project assumed to be the album? I kind of wondered it might've been a Broadway thing! I could totally see Kelly doing a NBC live musical. 

Wasn’t American Song Contest one of them? I remember all the things that she teased happened, except the album lol. 
 

Some people are speculating the interview could be for her rumored Tex-Mex food products, but who knows. Could be for everything she’s doing and to tease the album. We’ll see if the interviewer drops some hints tomorrow. 👀 

5 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Wasn’t American Song Contest one of them? I remember all the things that she teased happened, except the album lol. 
 

Some people are speculating the interview could be for her rumored Tex-Mex food products, but who knows. Could be for everything she’s doing and to tease the album. We’ll see if the interviewer drops some hints tomorrow. 👀 

Lol the suspense is what will kill

us. Cuz who knows when it will air. 

5 hours ago, RealityBites said:

Lol the suspense is what will kill

us. Cuz who knows when it will air. 

Will it air somewhere or just an online interview? I don’t know if any of us know lol. But even if it is for her Tex-mex products (which I WILL be buying 😆) a lot of fans asked him to ask her about the album so I’m sure he’ll do it. We better not get a “soon” response. 😮‍💨 

Until the official announcement, she can't really say anything other than soon.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.