Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Album photoshoot was shot by Brian Smith He is known for portraits of celebrities. She said you’re gonna want the vinyl of this record for the picture alone. 
 

She also mentioned she’s glad she waited because one of the last songs they wrote for the album might be the single or a single. 

8 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Yeah this is interesting. I better start going to more shows in LA before she leaves lol

 

could she be planning a Broadway project? 

Still think the 4/28 birthday week release seems likely and maybe what she meant by releasing it in a different way. Could explain the MOL “pre order” thing yesterday too. 
 

But sounds like it’ll be soon!!

44 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

She also mentioned she’s glad she waited because one of the last songs they wrote for the album might be the single or a single. 

It's giving Invincible tea :rip:

I'm not concerned with the single, I just want the album LOL.

My hope/guess:

Single 2/10

Album 4/28

Thank you Kelly for giving us the info we were hoping for earlier today!

 

The part about the release campaign is interesting. A part of me is excited to see them switch it up, but I’m also nervous that they’ll do something weird with it. 
 

Also her comments on the photoshoot were pretty big. I looked up Brian Smith, and it seems like he’s only ever done portrait shots when it comes to big celebrities, so who knows what we’re gonna get with this photoshoot. 
 

EDIT:

Apparently he did her most recent photoshoot with Variety last year. That’s good news! 

Edited by based

Anyone think the “really cool way we are releasing it: that we are formulating right now” will be releasing the album in parts?

 

“Arch of a relationship”

 

Part 1: The Good (the beginning)

Part 2: The Downfall (the middle) 

Part 3: Picking up the pieces (the end) 

 

 

 

Edited by RealityBites

also the “other thing” from the beginning of last year that they still are deciding about… could be Broadway or a tour? Broadway seems more and more on her targeted goals if the show’s moving to NYC…

2 hours ago, based said:

 

EDIT:

Apparently he did her most recent photoshoot with Variety last year. That’s good news! 

:doc: I hope the cover is good.. Excited for the album 

1 hour ago, Maybe said:

:doc: I hope the cover is good.. Excited for the album 

I’ve looked at some of his other work, and it’s quite good:

 

http://copiousmanagement.com/brian-bowen-smith

 

Anyone know why Happier Than Ever is charting on iTunes 

 

Happier Than Ever

iTunes:
#45 Canada (NE)
#82 United States (NE)
#123 Australia (NE)

7 hours ago, RealityBites said:

Anyone think the “really cool way we are releasing it: that we are formulating right now” will be releasing the album in parts?

 

“Arch of a relationship”

 

Part 1: The Good (the beginning)

Part 2: The Downfall (the middle) 

Part 3: Picking up the pieces (the end) 

 

 

 

Absolutely love this idea: it’s like a play 

The details she dropped about the photoshoot :duca: I can't wait

3 hours ago, KCAus2020 said:

Anyone know why Happier Than Ever is charting on iTunes 

 

Happier Than Ever

iTunes:
#45 Canada (NE)
#82 United States (NE)
#123 Australia (NE)

I wonder if it because she mentioned it in the live 

3 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Absolutely love this idea: it’s like a play 

Or maybe release a song from each of those periods. 3 total before the album release. She did mention song(s) 

 

“might be one of the singles we come out with first” 

14 hours ago, Maybe said:

:doc: I hope the cover is good.. Excited for the album 

i liked those photos… it was the plain white background that I think kind of ruined them. I am intrigued since she said people would want the vinyl just for the pics…

Long time lurker (when accessible to non-members) and finally managed to sign up during the window at the end of 2022!  Hi everyone! Looking forward to the KC10 era.  Cannot wait.

1 hour ago, kylegfil_ said:

Long time lurker (when accessible to non-members) and finally managed to sign up during the window at the end of 2022!  Hi everyone! Looking forward to the KC10 era.  Cannot wait.

Hi! Welcome to the Base! I’m so glad to see new posters in here! 

The live got me really really excited for the album but what the hell is going on with her make up :rip: 

21 hours ago, RealityBites said:

Anyone think the “really cool way we are releasing it: that we are formulating right now” will be releasing the album in parts?

 

“Arch of a relationship”

 

Part 1: The Good (the beginning)

Part 2: The Downfall (the middle) 

Part 3: Picking up the pieces (the end) 

 

 

 

I feel like albums that come in parts never work out well. The Hive are still waiting for visuals for Renaissance that she teased like 4 months ago. Little Monsters are still waiting for ARTPOP Act II and it’s been a decade. 
 

OT: I can’t believe she finally kind of announced it :duca: .. I wish she’d given an idea of when though. Knowing her she’ll tease it slowly throughout the year and it’ll finally be released the first week of December. Praying for Spring. Anyone have a list of song titles she mentioned? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.