Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

Happier Than Ever did 570,598 combined yesterday.

 

That's a +43K gain from the day before. She's been consistently increasing daily. How fun.

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

On 1/18/2023 at 7:18 AM, kelli101 said:

They were married to high profile people… Kelly was just married to some hill billy- 

 

Unless she goes full vengeful: lyrics, video, photoshoot etc- temper your expectations in terms of success. This team at Atlantic are useless at promo…. And now she exclusively tied to nbc, you’ll be lucky to she her on any other networks. 

Can we finally get SNL again though? 
 

P.S. Hi, y’all! Been a while :hug:

6 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Am I drunk or is Anytime kind of a smash?

Yes to both!! :eddie:

 

Let's revisit the unofficial music video:

 

 

1 hour ago, Tylerbv said:

Am I drunk or is Anytime kind of a smash?

Anytime is the best song on her debut. Miss Independent looks weak next to Anytime.

19 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Anytime is the best song on her debut. Miss Independent looks weak next to Anytime.

I always thought Just Missed the Train was number one but I relistened to the album for the first time in maybe a decade and WHEW. Celine’s I Surrender vibes

23 hours ago, RealityBites said:

 

This is beautiful.

 

1 hour ago, DEGUOM said:

Yes to both!! :eddie:

 

Let's revisit the unofficial music video:

 

 

Always LOVED "Anytime" as a song. Thankful has so many hidden gems that get over-looked, because they're on her debut.

 

32 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

I always thought Just Missed the Train was number one but I relistened to the album for the first time in maybe a decade and WHEW. Celine’s I Surrender vibes

"Just Missed the Train" continues to change with me. Some days I love it. Some days I don't.

 

One song I've always loved from Thankful is:

 

 

YES! The girls left Justin scared after that one 🤭

 

Some Kind of Miracle has also aged like wine. 

Talking about overlooked songs, I listened to MD two days ago for the first time in a looong time, and How I Feel is really a great song. I find it super relatable (well, not anymore cause I've been in a happy relationship for a couple years) and it's fun and upbeat. 

Absolutely agreed. Like, it was initially my favorite on the album. Because it sounded so fresh and hit worthy. Unfortunate that it was never a single. My suspicion is that it would have done well. In any case, it remains a hidden gem. Never again really aged well, though. Just divine. Unreal that it's been almost six years since the last album. Nice that we're almost there. Eagerly anticipating the drop.

 

:eli:

New member here for all things Queen Kelly Clarkson!  Breakaway, Meaning of Life, When Christmas Comes Around.  Glow > Santa Can’t You Hear Me.  ‘I Know You Won’t’ is THAT cover.

1 hour ago, DGClarksonDoodle said:

New member here for all things Queen Kelly Clarkson!  Breakaway, Meaning of Life, When Christmas Comes Around.  Glow > Santa Can’t You Hear Me.  ‘I Know You Won’t’ is THAT cover.

Welcome to the club! So glad to have so many new members for the Kelly base! 

44 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Welcome to the club! So glad to have so many new members for the Kelly base! 

Thank you!  Its great to be here!

While patiently waiting for this album to drop … :rip: Let discuss unreleased songs! 

 

What are some of your favourite unreleased KC songs? 
 

I’m still dreaming daily of a studio version of Far From Home and You Still Won’t Know What It’s Like. 
 

Far From Home was such a gem from the pre-show in 2009 and the lyrics are 🔥 

 

YSWKWIL left a major impression on me when I first heard it, and I used to listen to her live performances of that song every day. I found it so sad and moving! And I remember her saying that she would maybe release the song sometime as a gift to her fans, and I’m still very upset that she hasn’t yet. :monkey:

 

 

I Can't Lose

Call Me

Close Your Eyes

You Need To Shut Your Pretty Face

Edited by jpsketch

40 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

I Can't Lose

Call Me

Close Your Eyes

You Need To Shut Your Pretty Face

Oh, good picks! Aren’t all of these songs somewhat listenable meaning that the recording quality is okay? I remember jamming to I Can’t Lose and thinking the demo quality was decent. :gaycatina1:

Don't Ever Give Up On Me (DEGUOM :eli:) is still my favorite unreleased track. :alexz:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.