Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, kylegfil_ said:

Long time lurker (when accessible to non-members) and finally managed to sign up during the window at the end of 2022!  Hi everyone! Looking forward to the KC10 era.  Cannot wait.

You're finally here! Yay :clap:

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Happier Than Ever up to 58. Kind of wild it got this random bump...from her album announcement? 

46 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Happier Than Ever up to 58. Kind of wild it got this random bump...from her album announcement? 

I saw on Twitter that it’s trending on Tiktok and the daily streams for the song on Spotify doubled! 

Edited by RealityBites

47 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=941183

 

This iconic thread. The first reply :toofunny3:

Forgot about this one :rip:

9 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=941183

 

This iconic thread. The first reply :toofunny3:

The Grammy nominated Piece By Piece - Idol Version :clap3:

7 hours ago, RealityBites said:

 

Tiktok Queen :clap3:

 


 

song keeps increasing! Edit had more daily streams than original! 

It looks like Kelly dyed her hair blonder based on the new preview for the KC show. New era preparation? 

She’s been a lot more blonde since the Nick episode. Her makeup/wardrobe team posted BTS pictures of her at a shoot a few days before she started shooting TKCS again, and nobody knows what it was for. I wonder if she went a lot more blonde for that shoot… and if it was the album photoshoot.

On 1/15/2023 at 11:31 PM, kelly-clarkson said:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=941183

 

This iconic thread. The first reply :toofunny3:

I remembered this lovely thread. I was still lurking back then.

44 minutes ago, rmmas said:

Oh that’s cool! That’s for Atlantic 75th anniversary. I tried to order it but it removed from my cart. Not on website under vinyls anymore. They must be working on it

Edited by RealityBites

  • ATRL Moderator
On 1/15/2023 at 9:31 AM, kelly-clarkson said:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=941183

 

This iconic thread. The first reply :toofunny3:

Maybe, just maybe, one of the best thread bumps in ATRL history. Still such a piping hot thread to read  from start to finish. :gaycat5:

3 hours ago, rmmas said:

This is so pretty! I’ll definitely be ordering this one.

 

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

 

 

 


I’m guessing she said this at a TKCS taping today? 

The fact that they did an entire BTS segment about her walk-on role on The Rookie makes me HOPE that they'll do one for the album/single.

23 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

The fact that they did an entire BTS segment about her walk-on role on The Rookie makes me HOPE that they'll do one for the album/single.

The fact we didn’t get one sort of these segments for WCCA or Kellyoke was so disappointing. Seems like such an easy and effective segment to produce. 

1 hour ago, based said:

 

 


I’m guessing she said this at a TKCS taping today? 

Yeah the person said she said it on the show 

this is weird to say but looking at Miley and Shakira's recent success.. I hope her team is smart enough to milk her divorce in the next era :shutup:

1 hour ago, Taemira said:

this is weird to say but looking at Miley and Shakira's recent success.. I hope her team is smart enough to milk her divorce in the next era :shutup:

They were married to high profile people… Kelly was just married to some hill billy- 

 

Unless she goes full vengeful: lyrics, video, photoshoot etc- temper your expectations in terms of success. This team at Atlantic are useless at promo…. And now she exclusively tied to nbc, you’ll be lucky to she her on any other networks. 

I think Atlantic did a good job with promo during LSS. It’s going into the second single where they messed up. 
 

She showed up on The Rookie yesterday, which is ABC, but am wondering if she will do promo outside of NBC this album. I hope so.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.