Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

Out of boredom, I've just done a quick update on Kelly's Spotify discography - there's also the start of 2023 youtube attempt in the file if you wanna check it out too.

 

Some interesting observations about her Spotify increases:

 

Link to see spreadsheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VieaybKINqXaDP8gZiW1bXnJ6Ku7yO4XM83yyzv_oCQ/edit?usp=sharing 

 

Total discography increase: 82,525,246

Total discography SPS increase equivalent (/150): 55,017

 

Total discography: 4,921,721,908

 

Each project:

 

Kellyoke: 40,576,651 (+9,210,059)

When Christmas Comes Around...: 207,758,002 (+1,815,541)

I Dare You: 45,618,639 (+532,523)

Trolls World Tour: 46,429,095 (+1,224,137)

Ugly Dolls: 136,730 (+2,131,565)

Meaning of Life: 236,150,046 (+1,998,563)

Kelly Clarkson Live 2016: 8,802,377 (+302,894)

Piece By Piece: 501,704,078 (+5,102,817)

Wrapped In Red: 685,641,069 (+2,542,573)

Greatest Hits: 101,560,994 (+1,360,002)

Stronger: 730,273,342 (+14,248,434)

All I Ever Wanted: 271,763,136 (+5,166,056)

My December: 33,780,688 (+392,190)

Breakaway: 1,444,470,343 (+31,668,798)

Thankful: 135,113,568 (+2,501,939)

Other Atlantic Releases: 210,545,307 (+3,920,396)

Other RCA Releases: 82,414,655 (+1,399,398)

 

Largest increases since 2023-01-01 on Spotify (excluding remixes) [All increases over 1 million]

 

#LegacyStreams

 

  1. Since U Been Gone (+12,817,859)
  2. Stronger (+11,654,131)
  3. Because of You (+11,316,675)
  4. Happier Than Ever (+4,894,952)
  5. Breakaway (+4,356,656)
  6. My Life Would Suck Without You (+3,736,342)
  7. Happier Than Ever - Edit (+3,535,412)
  8. Heartbeat Song (+2,380,085)
  9. Behind These Hazel Eyes (+2,183,783)
  10. Underneath The Tree (+1,919,508)
  11. Broken & Beautiful (+1,823,813)
  12. Don't You Wanna Stay (+1,529,624)
  13. Piece By Piece Idol (+1,393,350)
  14. You're Drunk Go Home (+1,353,520)
  15. A Moment Like This (+1,030,256)
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Who knew Kelly had some people pressed so hard in that “legends” thread. All I say is, with just UTT alone she’ll be considered a legend in 10 years time. The data is there (assuming it’s not sabotaged for reasons) 

There are a few KC hater trolls on this site that just like going into every KC related thread and saying nonsense. Just ignore them or report.


—

Looks like TKCS move to NY is true. Wonder if she’ll be doing Broadway or just wants to relocate.

13 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

 

Looks like TKCS move to NY is true. Wonder if she’ll be doing Broadway or just wants to relocate.

What new information came out about the TKCS? Any links? 

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

What new information came out about the TKCS? Any links? 

Saw on kce that a producer who left TKCS to work on Jennifer’s show posted something about getting Kelly’s blessing and he wished her good luck in NY. 

Edited by Ab1818

7 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Saw on kce that a producer who left TKCS to work on Jennifer’s show posted something about getting Kelly’s blessing and he wished her good luck in NY. 

Oh wow. That kind of confirms it. 

10 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Saw on kce that a producer who left TKCS to work on Jennifer’s show posted something about getting Kelly’s blessing and he wished her good luck in NY. 

Just saw he also said "hope to see you on broadway" 

Anybody with any album news? Any rumblings out there? I’m starving, especially with P!nk’s new album being quite lacklustre.

Omg Kelly shading the process of MLWSWY on her duet with babyface today :penguin:

Also if Jason is lurking anywhere on here, please can you do Road Less Traveled as a Kellyoke :gaycat4:

 

42 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Omg Kelly shading the process of MLWSWY on her duet with babyface today :penguin:

Made me revisit AIEW. Still a fire album. I don't care what she says.

37 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

 

Made me revisit AIEW. Still a fire album. I don't care what she says.

Oh it’s the song and album that made me a full blown stan :jonnycat:

The Song and Stories with Babyface was killer!!!! Her lower register keeps getting better...wow

 

 

 

I wonder if they aren't just doing another temporary stint in NY? Maybe for some album promo stuff?

 

If she is doing a residency, moving her show to New York would be really disruptive. The reason a Vegas residency is so attractive to big acts is its proximity to their homes in LA. They can perform with minimal disruption to the rest of their schedules.

Miss Kelly, where is your new music?

It's been 6 years already. I'm dying for another masterpiece like Meaning Of Life.

If the new music is like I Dare You, I want you to keep it a bit longer though. Or even better, scrap it and start over.

Just dawned on me that Kelly said something in the Songs & Stories segment with P!nk … She said that something along the lines that they always overlap each other with album releases and that whenever P!nk is touring her album, Kelly is somewhat behind and promoting the release of hers. I think this is a hint. It would mean that album release should be summer, no? I think album release June. Single release April/May. Announcement end of March. 

My guess is a spring/summer launch before the next season of The Kelly Clarkson Show launches (possibly in New York).

Absence makes the heart grow stronger ehhhh, well what about the musiqqqquueee 

I wonder if she’ll snag a P!nk collab for this album. Now is the perfect time. They’ve performed together twice since MOL and they could make an angsty breakup anthem  à la So What/SUBG.  

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.