Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

Well the "By the way, piece by piece, I found out my hero was me" line is something Kelly confirmed from the album a while back. Though, I thought she said the song was called Rock Hudson not Hero (and the concept she talked about with that song is much more interesting then the alleged lyrics).

 

However, I can also totally see her writing the alleged lyrics too.

 

 

Yes. Those lyrics are for a song called Rock Hudson. 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Songs/lyrics confirmed by Kelly for K10. Although, they might not necessarily make the album of course.

 

- Down to You (lyrically influenced by Gwen Stefani)

- Rock Hudson (by the way, piece by piece, I found out my hero’s me)

- “it’s not liven’, but it’ll do” (song unknown)

- “even though my heart is broken, it was worth the dance anyway” (song unknown, influenced by Garth Brook’s ‘The Dance’)

- “you try to clip my wings” (song unknown)

- Skip This Part 

3 hours ago, jpsketch said:

Yeah for sure a medley. How fun.

There was a press release saying house band, so maybe no performance, but who knows

1 hour ago, Ericjtsang said:

There was a press release saying house band, so maybe no performance, but who knows

Do you have the link? Kind of odd that they would have Kelly’s band as a house band KC heads the case 

2 hours ago, Ericjtsang said:

There was a press release saying house band, so maybe no performance, but who knows

Oh, never mind then :toofunny2:

5 hours ago, RealityBites said:

Do you have the link? Kind of odd that they would have Kelly’s band as a house band KC heads the case 

https://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/2023/02/08/12th-annual-nfl-honors-presented-by-invisalign-live-tomorrow-feb-9-at-9-p-m-et-on-nbc-peacock-and-nfl-network/

 

Music for NFL Honors will be performed by Emmy award-winning music director Jason Halbert and The Kelly Clarkson Show House Band.  In addition, the NFL Players Choir, which features current and former NFL Players led by Grammy-winning Gospel producer Myron Butler, will perform during the in-memoriam segment. As recent semi-finalists on “America’s Got Talent,” the choir has been a headliner of the Super Bowl Soulful Celebration for fifteen years.

janelle monae is releasing soon, so i’m just guessing Kelly is too… based of very little we got from Atlantic. I think we’ll get a single by end of March for sure.

Edited by justinxx

Kelly looked really beautiful on the red carpet tonight. Apparently she did well hosting the show. 

Kelly did amazing last night!! Had the crowd laughing so much

 

 

 

 

just don't check twitter, what a nightmare that's become since Elon

I keep thinking about the idea of her releasing the album in 3 parts with a single for each leading each part (kinda like a play and to follow her arc comments). I know a lot of country artists release a single then release loads of songs to streaming which gave the lead on the release to also help with streaming, so I guess it could be an attempt to do that. Can someone with good knowledge of how billboard 200 works remind us whether streams from before an album release count towards first week sps data?

3 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

I keep thinking about the idea of her releasing the album in 3 parts with a single for each leading each part (kinda like a play and to follow her arc comments). I know a lot of country artists release a single then release loads of songs to streaming which gave the lead on the release to also help with streaming, so I guess it could be an attempt to do that. Can someone with good knowledge of how billboard 200 works remind us whether streams from before an album release count towards first week sps data?

They don’t. Only the streams it gets the week of the album release would count. Anything before it would only count towards the overall certification. 

On 2/11/2023 at 1:37 PM, Baby Boy said:

They don’t. Only the streams it gets the week of the album release would count. Anything before it would only count towards the overall certification. 

Thank you :heart2:

I really really hope they go hard for the singles in this era. I want (somewhat) decent streaming numbers and two recognisable songs to the gp :gaycat4:

“You have no idea the effect of your ripple”

 

why do I keep feeling like this is going to feature in her album somewhere 

18 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

“You have no idea the effect of your ripple”

 

why do I keep feeling like this is going to feature in her album somewhere 

What is the context of this? Where did that quote come from

9 hours ago, RealityBites said:

What is the context of this? Where did that quote come from

 

Kelly says it about 8 minutes into this clip with P!nk. :alexz3:

1 hour ago, DEGUOM said:

 

Kelly says it about 8 minutes into this clip with P!nk. :alexz3:

Thank you 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.