Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

I've been hearing BTHE more and more on TikTok. I hope it goes viral.

10 hours ago, Rey said:

I've been hearing BTHE more and more on TikTok. I hope it goes viral.

I’ve noticed! I hope it continues to go viral cuz the song so severely underrated on her Spotify so it would be nice to get it over 100 million! 

Censor on Pulse said that 9 to 5 With Dolly will be released via Atlantic August 26th! 

Does Kelly and/or Brandon have their own private jets? I am seeing the backlash over Taylor's environmentally-unconscious habits and ...damn.

Edited by Genius1111

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Does Kelly and/or Brandon have their own private jets? I am seeing the backlash over Taylor's environmentally-unconscious habits and ...damn.

He does. But Kelly doesn’t use it. She don’t go anywhere lol. Blake was on the list lol

12 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

He does. But Kelly doesn’t use it. She don’t go anywhere lol. Blake was on the list lol

At least she's safe from the lashings! :ducky:

I thought Kelly was going to be on that list because of having to take the kids back and forth, but since it’s probably once a month, she’s safe from the list lol. ?‍? 

 

and excited about the vinyls and the Dolly duet! We’ll start to get more KC content next month after a short drought lol.

17 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Nobody has posted here since the end of July? :gaycat6:

We're in a summer drought :jonny:

The drought will end soon once she starts filming the show again in a couple of weeks. She’ll probably do promo for the show when she’s in New York too. We also have the Dolly duet around the same time. 

Rumor that Kelly will be on Kelsea Ballerini’s new album on the song, “You’re Drunk, Go Home”. Album is out September 23rd and there is no photos of the back of the album track listing and can’t see the full title of the song on iTunes/Apple Music. Rumor from user wwr on Pulse. Kind of a random rumor if not true. 

Also 9 to 5 with Dolly has been pushed back to September 9th per censor on Pulse. That would be best with cross promotion on TKCS

6 hours ago, RealityBites said:

Rumor that Kelly will be on Kelsea Ballerini’s new album on the song, “You’re Drunk, Go Home”. Album is out September 23rd and there is no photos of the back of the album track listing and can’t see the full title of the song on iTunes/Apple Music. Rumor from user wwr on Pulse. Kind of a random rumor if not true. 

That would be cool!!

 

Also was watching the new Netflix show 'Uncoupled' and they have a long sequence in episode 4 with Since U Been Gone playing!

1 hour ago, wren said:

That would be cool!!

 

Also was watching the new Netflix show 'Uncoupled' and they have a long sequence in episode 4 with Since U Been Gone playing!

Oh nice. I’ve been wanting to catch that show!

Edited by RealityBites

Someone on the express said she’ll be on the Today Show next week! I figured she would do promo while she’s out there. Maybe she’ll stop at Jimmy Fallon or Seth Meyers too. 
 

The drought ends! ? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.