Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Someone on the express said she’ll be on the Today Show next week! I figured she would do promo while she’s out there. Maybe she’ll stop at Jimmy Fallon or Seth Meyers too. 
 

The drought ends! ? 

Not sure if Todayshow related or not 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

8 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Not sure if Todayshow related or not 

Pop Start is a segment on the Today Show. I believe Carson Daly was the one that mentioned it. 

 

 

Glad the drought is over! Lol.

 

TKCS filming tomorrow, Today Show on Tuesday and hopefully more things soon. 

so i guess with them building hype about the WCCA re-release/vinyl, we probably won't get new music this year. I really wonder what the other music-related thing was that she teased

S4 premiere episode spoilers 

Spoiler

Welcome To New York by Taylor Swift is the Kellyoke

 

Garth Brooks is the only celebrity guest

 

Keenan Thompson makes a quick cameo

 

57 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

S4 premiere episode spoilers 

  Reveal hidden contents

Welcome To New York by Taylor Swift is the Kellyoke

 

Garth Brooks is the only celebrity guest

 

Keenan Thompson makes a quick cameo

 

Interesting. I wonder if there will be stuff added that was prerecorded 

16 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

S4 premiere episode spoilers 

  Hide contents

Welcome To New York by Taylor Swift is the Kellyoke

 

Garth Brooks is the only celebrity guest

 

Keenan Thompson makes a quick cameo

 

Spoiler

Garth Brooks, really? :doc:

 

Looking forward to Welcome To New York though! 
 

Also, wasn’t one of the hints on Instagram that something Janet or Madonna-related would be apart of the premier? 

 

15 hours ago, RealityBites said:

Interesting. I wonder if there will be stuff added that was prerecorded 

Spoiler

I’ve been told Garth is on the entire hour other than What I’m Liking at the end

 

Spoilers for another NYC episode 

 

Spoiler

Kellyoke: Losing My Mind (Barbara Streisand) & Dog Days Are Over (Florence + The Machine)

 

Guests: D’Arcy Carden & Lester Holt

 

one of those Kellyoke’s is for a different episode later in the week evidently. Not sure which goes with the D’Arcy / Lester episode.

 

Big guest reveal for S4…. I think premiere week but not 100% sure 

 

Spoiler

Hillary Clinton

 

 

 

the checks for her christmas music and TKCS must be so good... i can't believe we're going to pass five years since her last studio album :'(

  • ATRL Moderator
44 minutes ago, justinxx said:

the checks for her christmas music and TKCS must be so good... i can't believe we're going to pass five years since her last studio album :'(

I was actually just thinking about this today when MOL (song) came on shuffle. I can't believe how long it's been :weeps: I know it'll be worth the wait though. I really think her next record is going to be an artistic peak of sorts :wanda:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.